Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st July 2022, 21:20   #61
BHPian

Re: The Everest of Motorheads: Umling LA & Ladakh Circuit

Have read it in phases, to really enjoy the feel of long drive to the great mountains. Thanks for nicely making a nice flow of narration with beautiful photographs. Am sure all of you may be still dreaming about the whole trip. Wish you repeat again and do more such journeys.
sukhbirST is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2022, 14:17   #62

Hi! Shreyas, Thanks for the awesome travelogue with amazing photos. It has come at a great time for me. I am planning my 1st trip to Leh this week. I was looking for a detailed travelogue to base my trip on it. Yours is now blue print for us. We are also planning to to go via Kashmir and come back via Manali. If possible please share details for the hotel you stay at Ramban.

Regards
PK
EVMAN is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2022, 14:59   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJM1214 View Post
This is the story of my 5th road trip to the Ladakh region.
Of my numerous trips to Ladakh, my last trip to Ladakh via Zanskar was one of the best. This travelogue brought back old memories escially because every detail has been taken care of. This travelogue is for the next traveler who wants to visit Ladakh. Route details especially to Umling La will be helpful.

Out of the numerous Ladakh travelogues on the forum, this is by far one of the best. Thanks once again for sharing.
ruzbehxyz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th July 2022, 10:12   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhbirST View Post
Have read it in phases, to really enjoy the feel of long drive to the great mountains. Thanks for nicely making a nice flow of narration with beautiful photographs. Am sure all of you may be still dreaming about the whole trip. Wish you repeat again and do more such journeys.
Thanks, sukhbirST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVMAN View Post
Hi! Shreyas, Thanks for the awesome travelogue with amazing photos. It has come at a great time for me. I am planning my 1st trip to Leh this week. I was looking for a detailed travelogue to base my trip on it. Yours is now blue print for us. We are also planning to to go via Kashmir and come back via Manali. If possible please share details for the hotel you stay at Ramban.

Regards
PK
Thanks, EVMAN. I don't remember the name of the hotel. Ramban and Benihal have many hotels on the highway itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruzbehxyz View Post
Of my numerous trips to Ladakh, my last trip to Ladakh via Zanskar was one of the best. This travelogue brought back old memories escially because every detail has been taken care of. This travelogue is for the next traveler who wants to visit Ladakh. Route details especially to Umling La will be helpful.

Out of the numerous Ladakh travelogues on the forum, this is by far one of the best. Thanks once again for sharing.
Thanks, ruzbehxyz . I tied to note down every little detail so it can be helpful for people who are planning a road trip to Ladakh. Gald you liked it.
SJM1214 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th July 2022, 11:34   #65

Great Account and pictures !! Thanks for such a detailed post, and taking out time to pen it !!

I was also fortunate to make a similar trip recently Covering Jammu, Reasi, Rajauri, Poonch, Mughal Road - Sonamarg, Leh, Nubra - both Axis - Turtuk as well as Siachen Base Camp, Pangong and then back via Manali.

Our rides were our endeavour 3.2 and Pajero Sport.

Now, need to sit down one of the days and pen down my experience !
Reachjai is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks