Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th June 2022, 05:29   #16
Team-BHP Support

Re: Exploring Ladakh - Jeep Compass MT Petrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit Maratha View Post
Thanks, the average was 12.6Kmpl for 3300 Km long drive.
That’s quite impressive mileage considering the kind of terrain involved and consequently the slow speeds on large sections I’m sure. I’m curious how a diesel automatic owner would fare in the same conditions.

Quote:
Thanks for the appreciation. By the way, saw many Marathanors practising for the Leh Marathon. How about you?
Have fallen off the training regimen since Covid. Trying to get back into it but will be lucky to pull off anything even at sea level in the foreseeable future, let alone at high altitude. Would love to do something in that region at some point though. Its on my bucket list along with a host of other things on my endurance wish list.

Last edited by Axe77 : 29th June 2022 at 09:23. Reason: Minor grammar edit.
Old 29th June 2022, 08:01   #17

Take it easy and keep working on it. I am sure in near future you will be ticking things on bucket list.
Amit Maratha is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th June 2022, 11:11   #18
BHPian

Thanks Amit for the post. What i liked was the precise information which would be of great help when i plan my trip for early September
pd1108 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th June 2022, 18:09   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by suchguru View Post
Nice travelogue. Planning trip to leh in my duster. The tips provided by you would be very helpful. Also, is it worth staying at Pangong Tso lake for more than one day?

One night stay is good enough for Pangong Tso

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapilnitdg View Post
Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience, the pictures are really breathtaking. Did you face any trouble of power loss on the engine at high altitudes ? I have seen some posts where few Harrier owners have complained of this issue on the web, did you face something like that on your Compass?

Mod Note : Please quote ONLY the relevant bits of a post. Quoting a full, long post inconveniences our mobile readers.
Thanks!
I had no issue of lack of power as most of the time was on proper road. Secondly being MT I was in proper gear and RPM to ensure was able to tackle all that the route offered

Last edited by bblost : 30th June 2022 at 18:30. Reason: back to back.
Amit Maratha is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks