Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th April 2008, 01:39   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1100D View Post
So How did the Exams go?! I beleive it must have been super, after your sincere joint study session.
Interesting observation. Only 3 of us passed in all the subjects. Of course I am one of them....

Quote:
Originally Posted by roninspartacus View Post
I guess if you are, then you can plan out a comeback tour.
Infact I am, we did a get together a few months back. On a houseboat somewhere in Allepey. But all of us are scattered now in different parts of the world.
Old 14th April 2008, 15:47   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail4ajo View Post
Were you into rallying? We may have crossed paths. I used to frequent the foot holds of MA college and Jawahar thearte. and ofcourse the bars...

There was a mechanic called Unni (not sure) where we used to tune our bikes. On the way to thundam.
Mechanich unni is a famous tuner.mainly RX and shoguns.I was not into rallying but used to watch events and had some friends who were into it.Jawahar theatre is no more the old crippling one but a posh one!!!

You did your graduatin in BPC piravom?
Old 15th April 2008, 23:47   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shebin View Post
Mechanich unni is a famous tuner.mainly RX and shoguns.I was not into rallying but used to watch events and had some friends who were into it.Jawahar theatre is no more the old crippling one but a posh one!!!
You did your graduatin in BPC piravom?
I used to spend so much time at Unni's place before we did any long journeys. I spend a day tuning and fixing before my ride to tirupur. The ride to tirupur was awesome, dont have any pics to write a travelogue. No sense to write without images to give the effect.

I did my graduation at BPC, Piravom.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks