Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   Palio: Pune-Mysore-Kodaikanal-Munnar-Banglore-Pune (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/56173-palio-pune-mysore-kodaikanal-munnar-banglore-pune-2.html)

pawan_pullarwar 6th April 2009 16:47

Mysore Palace and Church
 
4 Attachment(s)
Pics Mysore palance and Church

ASHISHPALLOD 6th April 2009 17:27

der aaye, durust aaye.

though pics are less, they are nice and crisp clear.

dude, why are you feeding us spoon by spoon? i.e. little little.
give us some big thaali.

pawan_pullarwar 6th April 2009 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjay_in (Post 1248498)
Waiting for more.. and more pics too.

And you took a photo while ripping at 140 kmph?

I asked my wife to take photo. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD (Post 1248621)
der aaye, durust aaye.

though pics are less, they are nice and crisp clear.

dude, why are you feeding us spoon by spoon? i.e. little little.
give us some big thaali.

Sorry Guys, I am in office lots of work. Rest of the post I will do tomorrow.

pawan_pullarwar 7th April 2009 14:14

Kodaikanal 16-Mar-09
 
10 Attachment(s)
15-Mar-09
After visiting Mysore Palace I headed towards Kodaikanal, log below

Left Mysore at 15-Mar-2009 1:45 PM, odo reading 47421

Petrol 12.38 Liter 570/-, 15-Mar-2009 3:30 PM, odo reading 47481 (Auto cut failed, overflow tank)

Toll 20/-, 15-Mar-2009 11:00 PM, Kodai is just 10 KM after this toll.

Kodaikanal lake, 15-Mar-2009 11:20 PM, odo reading 47781

ramki067 7th April 2009 14:25

bring it on... bring it on... i'm loving your kodaikanal pics :) especially the pic of walking beside the lake is beautiful...

pawan_pullarwar 7th April 2009 15:03

17-Mar-09 Kodaikanal to Ooty
 
8 Attachment(s)
17th I decided to visit some more places on Kodai and heads towards Munnar on the same day.

I left the Kodai at 17-Mar-09 2:30 PM, heads towards Munnar

pawan_pullarwar 7th April 2009 15:20

17-Mar-09 Kodai to Munnar Photo
 
6 Attachment(s)
Photo on the way from Kodai to Munnar

pawan_pullarwar 7th April 2009 15:31

17-Mar-09 5:30 PM Munnar Road block
 
2 Attachment(s)
Reach a place, where I found this board, road were closed from 7 AM to 7 PM, time was 5:30 PM, odo reading 47934.

I was lucky cause, its already 5:30, I have to wait another 1 hour to open the road for trafic.

krish3 7th April 2009 16:08

Good pics. A pretty long route that you have covered.

OT-: I've seen your P220 posts in Xbhp, I think you were among the firsts to buy it. Why did you sell it so soon?

iceman7 7th April 2009 16:33

Really nice pictures. Keep them coming mate. Your son's pictures have come out well, cute infact.

What mileage did the Palio give you on the trip? (Sorry if i missed this in some post above)

pawan_pullarwar 7th April 2009 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by krish3 (Post 1250211)
Good pics. A pretty long route that you have covered.

OT-: I've seen your P220 posts in Xbhp, I think you were among the firsts to buy it. Why did you sell it so soon?

I was moving to USA for long term. But project was cancelled and I had to come back within a Month.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceman7 (Post 1250262)
Really nice pictures. Keep them coming mate. Your son's pictures have come out well, cute infact.

What mileage did the Palio give you on the trip? (Sorry if i missed this in some post above)

Mileage report I will post at the end of the thread. I have not yet calulated the mileage. I dont think its gonna come any good. You dont believe after this point till Munnar I did rev my car so hard, manytimes I drove 40KMPH in 1st gear 70KMPH in 2nd gear like that. And during all the trip most of the time I floored the accelarator wherever possible.

snaronikar 7th April 2009 17:06

Nice pics man. Not a single soul at Mysore Palace? It is astonishing though. I can see some people near chappal stand though...Otherwise it will be busy during march as it is the start of the season.

pawan_pullarwar 7th April 2009 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by snaronikar (Post 1250317)
Nice pics man. Not a single soul at Mysore Palace? It is astonishing though. I can see some people near chappal stand though...Otherwise it will be busy during march as it is the start of the season.

I was there at 9am early morning. Didnt found much crowd.

Rest of the log will post tomorrow.

ravi@64bhp 7th April 2009 17:55

Nice log and pics Pawan. The places at Kodai are bringing back my old memories. Am eagerly waiting for the Munnar pics.:)

romyeo4u 8th April 2009 04:24

Good travelogue buddy, how far is Munnar from Kodai?


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 06:04.