Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th June 2010, 02:43   #46
BHPian

Mods.. can you please delete the link posted above..dont think the link is working..

Is there any other option to post the video as I am unable to upload the video on youtube..?
Old 9th June 2010, 08:24   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s@tan2s@int View Post
I really hope that the govt and the forest dept does whatever possible to conserve the tiger population..

I have a video Sabarish Harinath | Facebook
Thanks s2s. Just saw the video and quite a sorry state of affairs our sanctuaries are in.
Old 1st November 2010, 07:00   #48
BHPian

Quote:
I really hope that the govt and the forest dept does whatever possible to conserve the tiger population..

I have a video that I captured of a 4 month old cub that came face to face with a villager riding on a two wheeler inside the Tiger reserve..

such kind of close encounters make me really think how serious is the govt in putting an end to the man/ animal conflict and help conserve our tiger population.

Not sure how I can directly post the video here.. but here is the link to the video on facebook..

Sabarish Harinath | Facebook

Aw man,Just checked the Video, Iam Amazed, Shocked, More over it happens only in INDIA.
BTW iam planning TATR in Nov, Will that be a right time.
need inputs
Thanks in advance.
Old 1st November 2010, 07:03   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Bumping an old travelogue with some new updates from Tadoba..

Here is a pic showing how vulnerablethe tigers are to poaching in our protected Tiger reserves. Wonder How people have free access to go around on foot in a tiger reserve.

No doubt the tiger population is dwindling day by day.

Pic courtesy. Shalik jogwe .TATR Group in Facebook.

This is shock of my life. Unbelivable. Are they pouchers? do they know that tiger was there?
Old 1st November 2010, 12:53   #50
BHPian

joshua, Nov looks to be a great time to visit TATR. One of forest guides there has been in touch with me and informed that Tiger sightings are at an all time high. His name is Raju and is reachable @ 9579740274. For booking details and other stuff visit my thread on TATR (logistics in page 7): http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...p-close-7.html

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks