BHPian

Finally found my travelogue

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...ml#post1292847

Cant resist showing off!
Old 21st April 2010, 12:13   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by justROYal View Post
And showing off it is !! Doing Hyd - Kolkata on bikes, deserves a pat on the bike, and it is something I really don't see myself doing, as my parents don't like me or my sis, riding two-wheelers . Hopefully a few years down the line, I can buy a nice cruiser, and do something like this.
Old 21st April 2010, 12:22   #48
BHPian

thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuvan_prasad View Post
And showing off it is !! Doing Hyd - Kolkata on bikes, deserves a pat on the bike, and it is something I really don't see myself doing, as my parents don't like me or my sis, riding two-wheelers . Hopefully a few years down the line, I can buy a nice cruiser, and do something like this.
Nice cruiser being a HD??
In that case you might want to have a fuel truck on tow, as the Harley guzzlers don't take into consideration how far the fuel pumps on Indian highways are spaced out
Old 21st April 2010, 20:43   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by justROYal View Post
Nice cruiser being a HD??
In that case you might want to have a fuel truck on tow, as the Harley guzzlers don't take into consideration how far the fuel pumps on Indian highways are spaced out

Umm, I don't think I'd buy a Harley dude, dunno, haven't decided on anything. Never know the situation in a couple of years.

Will post the last and final day of the travelogue tonight.
Old 22nd April 2010, 14:47   #50
Senior - BHPian

Hey Bhuvan, thats a nice crisp travelogue. Your petrol Ritz would be one of the rare breeds over here in the forum as most of the people go for the DDiS unit.

Your travelogue reminded me of Bhubaneswar and Kolkata. May be time for me to visit these places. As already stated by Nag, may be you should join us in one of our innumerable meets.

Wish you all the best in your career ahead!

Cheers

P.S: The thread title is technically incorrect as you would have come back with PGPM and not MBA
Old 22nd April 2010, 19:49   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
Hey Bhuvan, thats a nice crisp travelogue. Your petrol Ritz would be one of the rare breeds over here in the forum as most of the people go for the DDiS unit.

Your travelogue reminded me of Bhubaneswar and Kolkata. May be time for me to visit these places. As already stated by Nag, may be you should join us in one of our innumerable meets.

Wish you all the best in your career ahead!

Cheers

P.S: The thread title is technically incorrect as you would have come back with PGPM and not MBA
Well, the main reason we went for the petrol, like i said before, was coz the diesel did not have airbags and ABS was an option only. I would have considered a Zdi definitely. I did check out the Figo Titanium diesel, but it was quite noisy and had a weak top end, and no power windows at the rear for 6.3 lakhs on road was unpalatable. Thus, went in for the Ritz Zxi. Also after the ikon 1.6 and OHC, I'm quite used to revving engines beyond the 4.5rpm limit of diesels.

I'm game for the next Hyd T-Bhp meet, am leaving on may 2nd, so if its anytime before that, do let me know.

P.S. It's PGDM actually, and that would have killed the title, totally. Sometimes being technically correct, can be a social disaster

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks