Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th April 2010, 08:50   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
Ampere, what's there in Virajpet, Kakkabe? And throw some light on South Madikeri's distance with respect to local attractions. Thanks.
You can trek to Thadiyandamol peak, go to Iruppu and Chelvara falls, lots of coffee plantation treks/trails, Lots of temples to visit (e.g. Igguthappa). These to name few important ones.

In fact Madekri to Virajpet drive is also very nice. But if you need to go to Virajpet directly from Bangalore, you need to divert from Hunsur (instead of going to Kushalnagar).

Gandhi Ji, !

Sorry for the OT. Waiting for more snaps. Also wanted to know how is water volume in the falls during summer.
Old 13th April 2010, 09:09   #17
BHPian

Just one photo ? Where are the rest ? Coorg and the surroundings are definitely picturesque . Waiting for lots of pix
Old 15th April 2010, 13:21   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srishiva View Post
My friend, Bengaluru is still cool during nights and morning. The breeze if there is one is always cool irrespective of the time. Its just that man made structures absorb the heat and stay warm even at nights.

I have a friend of mine who has built his house with granite stones and reflective tiles on the roof and good amount of greenery. It stays so cool that you dont even need a fan most of the time.
True. Its just the loss of trees thats hurting Bangalore a lot. Where we live (off Sarjapura Road) is a couple of degrees cooler than the heart of the cities already, and Coorg definitely has an edge in this respect Of course, with the downpour yesterday Bangalore's become heavenly, for now, at least.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks