Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2010, 15:22   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD View Post
@karmala-barshi route, though the distance is less compared to karmala-tembhurni-kurduwadi-barshi route, that route via paranda is not advisable if you are with your family.
the route is dacaite prone.

you visited Bhagavant temple and here i am, i had traveled on that route n number of times and never visited that temple. next time, i will visit that temple along with scenic Ramling temple at yedshi.

for barshi-tuljapur, i think, you took vairag route which is bad.
better if you had taken barshi-yedshi-osmanabad-tuljapur route.
yedshi-tuljapur-solapur is part of NH.

Mangalvedha to zalki is border route and no govt on either side is interested to repair that route due to border dispute.

your route planning was good.

Hello Ashish,

am planning travel with family from Nashik (via Ahmednagar) to Tuljapur. which route would you recommend for Ahmednagar to Tuljapur ?

thanks in advance
Milind
Old 28th October 2012, 20:19   #17
BHPian

Re: Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapu

Hi Folks,

I am starting from Bangalore via Hubli-Bijapur-Pandharpur. Any vegetarian eat outs enroute for breakfast and lunch?, also advise road conditions between Bijapur to Pandharpur and suggest a suitable route. I am starting at 4am in the morning and planning to each Pandharpur at 7Pm, can experts advise if this is possible in a day.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by maximus. : 28th October 2012 at 20:20.
Old 30th October 2018, 10:54   #18
BHPian

Bangalore - Pandharpur route query

Planning to travel to Pandharpur from Bangalore on 1-Nov (Thursday). I have traveled by car earlier as well and want to know the current road conditions.

Q1. Which of the below 2 route option is preferable (taking into consideration the toll route and time factor)?

Route Option 1
=========
Bengaluru - Tumkuru - Chitradurga - Hosapete - Kushtagi - Vijayapura - Zalki - Pandharpur
Move from AH47 towards NH50 after Chitradurga towards Hosapete

Route Option 2
=========
Bengaluru - Tumkuru - Chitradurga - Davangere - Hubbali - Belgaum - Sangli Miraj Kupwad - Pandharpur

Q2. I did Pandharpur to Bangalore road drive earlier this year (Jan-18) and found the roads to be quite bad with lots of bumps from Pandharpur to Bijapur. Is it advisable to drive from Bijapur (Vijayapura) to Solapur and then to Pandharpur instead of Vijapura to Pandharpur ?
and how are the road conditions from Vijayapura to Pandharpur?

Appreciate if anyone has traveled in the recent couple of months.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks