Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th May 2010, 16:54   #1
rkg
Senior - BHPian

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho

Start 21st March, 2010 @6.30 AM odometer: 20414

End 29th March 2010 @1.20 AM odometer: 23385

Total distance: 2971

Vehicle: Indica Vista QJ Aura

Number of persons: 4 adults and boy (8year old)

Single driver. Not many photos were taken as I was on tight schedule. Choose the dates because it coincides with my son’s school vacation plus being off season accommodation will not be a problem. No advance reservations were done.This was basically pilgrimage trip with parents. Main aim was to cover as many places as possible with in short time

Planning: Extensively used google maps to check all permutations and combinations. Aim is to reduce the total distance to be driven. Tried to make it a round trip with minimum repetitions.

Day 1 (Target : Gokarna)
Started from home (Vignan Nager near CV Raman Nagar)at 6.30 AM. Reached Neelamangala toll @ 7.40AM. Huge traffic even in the morning hours, compounded by all the flyover work being carried out on the NH4. Reached Tumkur @ 8.15 AM took a short break of 30 min for breakfast. Then took the shimoga route. Had a lunch plus fuel break for about 50 min after shimoga. Road condition was good except small stretches around Arsikere and Birur. I could maintain 70-80 KMPH. Reached Jog fall turn around 3 PM. Took a turn into Jog falls. There is not much water. Spent some 30 min there and left for Gokarna. The route after Jog falls is excellent with thick green forests. It is almost dark at some stretches. If it is like this in March one could imagine how it could be in Sept-Oct after rains. Very little traffic. Reached Kumta around 5 PM took a coffee break for about 15 min. Reached Gokarna by 6 PM.

Odometer reading was 20948.

Total distance in the day was 534 Km

Went straight to Gokarna International. Checked the AC rooms. Maintenance is not at all good. In one room the bed has rat droppings. So went in search some other hotel. Finally got one with AC rooms. Freshened up and went for darshan.
Food is a problem is Gokarna especially in off season.

Day2 ( Target : Kolhapur by evening)

Went to purohit’s house, whom I had contacted earlier form Bangalore to perform certain ceremonies. Had another darshan to Mahabaleswar temple. Took meals in the priests home and left Gokarna at 1 PM with odometer reading @20953. Just before Yellapur misjudged a big stone as coconut tree pod and hit. Stopped the car for 15 min to check for any leakages. With no leakages proceeded to Dharwad. Plan was to reach Kolhapur ASAP. Thought of checking the car in Dharwad. But struck in a traffic jam caused by mass marriage function on the road. There was a jam for about 2 Km just about the place where one takes a diversion to reach NH4 bypassing the Dharwad. With no option left had to go through Dharwad bypass. Took a break for about for 40 min for Tea and filling diesel. Reached Kolhapur @7.20 PM.Road condition was good. Went straight to the hotel whose address was taken from Net. Proceeded to Mahalaxmi temple. Had a satisfactory darshan. Retired for the day.

Odometer: 21325

Total distance in the day : 372

Day 3

Went to MahaLaxmi temple again. Afterwards went to Kolhapur palace. Museum is not that great. OK kind of thing. Only part of the palace was open. Darbar hall was good. No photography was allowed inside the temple. Actual plan was to leave Kolhapur by 12 PM and reach Bhimshankar by night. By the time lunch was over it was 1.30 PM. So decided against going to bhimshankar that day, To utilize the time went to Panhala fort and Jyotiba temple. Hotel boy accompanied me.

Odometer : 21443

Total distance in the day 118 KM

Day 4 (Target Triambakeswar via Bhimshankar)

Started at 7.10 AM. Took a break at HPCL petrol pump after Satara at 9 AM for fuel and breakfast for about 45 min. reached the pune bypass by 11 AM. Took the Talegoan – Chakan route. Road condition was good. Lunch break after Khed @ 1 Pm. Started again at 1.45 Pm reached Bhimshankar at 3.30 Pm. From manchar to Bhimshankar it was around 65 km. Road surface is good and scenic. Very little traffic. Hired the dholi for parents @Rs300 per head. (Demand was Rs 500 each). No crowd at all. Spent one hour. We could sit inside the sanctum for more than 15 min. Left Bhimashankar @ 4.30 Pm reached Manchar by 6 Pm. Tea break for 45 minutes. Reached the ourskirts of nashik around 9 PM. Dinner break for one hour. Finally reached Trimbak by 11.55 PM. Checked the MTDC and private hotels .settled for private one. MTDC even though good was in isolated area with no guest at all. Road condition was good. No potholes. Traffic was high in the manchar – nashik section of the NH.

Odometer : 22081

Total distance in the day 638 KM

Day 5 ( Target : Shirdi)

Had a satisfactory darshan at Trimbak temple (Jyotirlinga). There was break from 7 to 9.30 AM . In this period one is not allowed inside sanctum sanctorium. But one can hace darshan form outside (max 4-5 feet not like in tirupati where is more than 40 feet) waited upto 9.30 to enter inside sanctum. Left Trimbak by 12 Pm. Reached Shirdi by 2.30 Pm. Roads are good. Had satisfactory darshan

Odometer : 22204

Total distance in the day 121 KM

To be continued..

Last edited by rkg : 24th May 2010 at 16:56.
Old 24th May 2010, 18:26   #2
BHPian

Nice start. I like such fast forward mode travel! Almost each day, you have to pack and take nigh halt at another place. But, must have been lilttle tiring to your parents. And people will be restless here till you start posting whatever pics you have taken .
Old 24th May 2010, 20:02   #3
rkg
Senior - BHPian

I will post the pictures and trip log in a day or two. Photography not allowed in side Gokarna temple
( Outside facade is not great ), trimbak, pandharpur temple. Parents were ok.
Old 24th May 2010, 20:12   #4
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Go ahead post your pics. I shall add some of Triyambak, Bheemashankar and Pandharpur from my side if it's ok with you.
Old 25th May 2010, 10:03   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkg View Post
Left Bhimashankar @ 4.30 Pm reached Manchar by 6 Pm. Tea break for 45 minutes. Reached the ourskirts of nashik around 9 PM.
you can go to narayangaon on nh50 after manchar via bhimashankar-ghdodegaon-junner-narayangaon.

in this case, you could have get darshan of two ashtavinayak at ozar and lenyadri without loosing any time and adding any distance compared to bhimashankar- manchar route toward nasik.

Last edited by ASHISHPALLOD : 25th May 2010 at 10:05.
Old 25th May 2010, 10:55   #6
rkg
Senior - BHPian

Day 6 (Target: Shani Singanapur-Tuljapur-Solapur)

Left Shidi @ 7.30 AM. Reached shani singanapur @8.50 distance 74 km. Finished the darshan and left @ 10.00 AM. Thought of going to Tulajapur via Osmanabad. But I could not find any sign boards for the turn. GPS was showing all non discreet roads turn which I chose to ignore. Finally ended with Ahemdnagar karmala highway. While preparing the route plan for the trip I have read about Ahmednagar tank museum. But decided against including in schedule as I was not sure of finding it and wasting time. But as it happened I just passed by the gate. Took a U turn and enetered inside. I was asked to show ID proof and allowed inside. It was very good especially for those who are interested in armory and warfare. It has German, Indian, US , Russian tanks of I and II world-wars. Took some snaps. More than 70 tanks are there. It requires more than a half day to visit. Entry fee is Rs 5 and camera fee is also there. Spent around one hour there and left. After Karmala followed the GPS and took left turn for tuljapur. (I was thinking of saving some time and distance as I did not want to do solapur- tuljapur twice). The GPS took me through all kinds of rural roads. But most of the time road surface is good but single lane. Around Paranda road is not good. The laid the new road but final smoothing with sand / fine metal was not done. This stretch was bout 30-40 km. Finally I was passing by the side of Barshi bhagavant temple. (Which I thought of doing but finally dropped from route plan). Took a break and went inside
Bhagvant temple is dedicated to Shri Vishnu. The uniqueness of this temple is that, this is the onlyone temple of Shri Vishnu all over India having Shri Vishnu’s name as BHAGAVANT.
The temple is build in Hemadpanthi style in the year 1245 A.D. There are four entries to the temple from all the four directions, but the main entry is east-facing.
There is one GARUDKHAMB in front of Garbhagraha. The idol of main deity Shri Bhagvant is in black stone having SHANKH, CHAKRA andGADA is in the hands and picture of devotee king Ambrish below the right hand. Shri Laxmi is on the back of Bhagvant idol. Shivlinga is there on the forehead and marks of Footsteps of Bhrigu Rishi on the chest of the deity. Out ofd the temple in 15 minute resumed the journey to tuljapur . AT some stretches the road was so small only one vehicle can pass. To add to the problem they have dug up the sides to widen the road. Finally reached tuljapur @4.30 PM. Had darshan. The steep stairs became problem for mother who is arthritis patient.
For more details Barshi Bhagawant

Left Tuljapur @ 6.40PM and reached solapur 7.40PM.

Ododmeter: 22594

Total distance in the day: 390km

Day 7 (Target: Pandharpur-Bijapur)

Started at 6.50 AM reached Pandharpur @7.55AM. We were warned at solapur itself about the mela in pandharpur due ramanavami. There was huge rush at pandharpur. We almost thought of abandoning the temple datshan and leave for bijapur. But we come across a pandit in a hotel who arranged darshan in 15 minutes even in such rush. We were happy. We were out of the temple by 10.30 AM. Left for Bijapur @11.30 AM. Here I encountered the worst roads in the entire trip immediately after Magalwedhe till Zalki. There is no road at all only potholes. I reached bijapur at 2.30PM After lunch went ot KSTDC and took the room. Then left for Gol Gumbaz at 4.00 PM. Hired a guide for Rs 250 to show all the places in Bijapur ( Gumbaz, Jama masjid, Gun, Barah Kaman, Ibrahim roja and Upri burz). The guide is good. I could only finish Gumbaz and Jama masjid that day by 6.03 PM. Retired for the day

Odometer: 22805

Total distance in the day: 135

Day 8 (Target: Bangalore)

Started the day early @ 7 AM with Ibrahim roza. It is actually a master piece. The construction of Ibrahim-Roza is credited to Ibrahim Adil Shah II. It is counted among one of the most beautiful instances if Islamic architecture. Ibrahim Adil Shah II meant it to be a tribute to his queen Taj Sultana. If the imposing Gol Gumbaz is known for its immensity, Ibrahim-Roza Bijapur lays more emphasis on elegance and detailing. It has minarets that shoot to a height of 24 meters and is believed to be the inspiration for the minarets of the Taj Mahal. There are few m onuments in Bijapur that flaunts stone filigree in a way Ibrahim Roza does. It also has substantial sculpturally decorative work.
It seems it has world’s largest free standing doom.
Spent about an hour at Roza and left for the gun.

Malik-e-Maidan or Muluk-e-Maidan lieterally translates to The Monarch of the Plains. It is the largest medieval cannon in the world. Being 4 meters long, 1,5 meters in diameter and weighing 55 tons, this gun was brought back from Ahmadnagar in the 17th century as a trophy of war and drawn by 400 oxen, 10 elephants and hundreds of men.

Upri Buruj built by Hyder Khan, around 1584 is an 80 ft high tower. This is a spherical structure with stone steps winding round the outside.

Bara Kaman is the unfinished mausoleum of Ali Adil Shah II in Bijapur (Bara Kaman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Left Bijapur at 10.10 AM. Reache Ilkal at 12.20 PM. Took a break for lunch @ Kamat inside the town. Mother and wife wanted to buy famous Ilkal sarees. Checked with the hotel guy and went further inside the town for shopping. Left Ilkal @ 2.00 PM reached muneerabad outskirts around 3 PM. Then onwards struck in traffic jam for the next 10 Km till the bpcl bunk after hospet. It took three hours to clear. Reached Chitradurga at 8.30PM. Dinner break at Hiriyur for 45 Minutes. Traffic was heavy on the NH5 with slow moving goods vehicles occupying the central lane . It has considerable slowed down the speed. Finally reached home at 1.20 AM

Odometer : 23385

Total distance in the day: 561km

Indica QJD performed well. AC was ok but not chilling.

Thanks to Ashish Pallod for guidance about MH roads before embarking on this trip.

Ashish i have left Bhimshankar at 4.30 Pm and wanted to be on NH before dark. further i was not aware of these two places you mentioned. i do not want venture in to unknown roads after darkness.
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx Shridi trip log.xlsx (13.2 KB, 632 views)

Last edited by rkg : 25th May 2010 at 11:12.
Old 25th May 2010, 11:16   #7
Senior - BHPian

@karmala-barshi route, though the distance is less compared to karmala-tembhurni-kurduwadi-barshi route, that route via paranda is not advisable if you are with your family.
the route is dacaite prone.

you visited Bhagavant temple and here i am, i had traveled on that route n number of times and never visited that temple. next time, i will visit that temple along with scenic Ramling temple at yedshi.

for barshi-tuljapur, i think, you took vairag route which is bad.
better if you had taken barshi-yedshi-osmanabad-tuljapur route.
yedshi-tuljapur-solapur is part of NH.

Mangalvedha to zalki is border route and no govt on either side is interested to repair that route due to border dispute.

your route planning was good.
Old 25th May 2010, 12:40   #8
rkg
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD View Post
@karmala-barshi route, though the distance is less compared to karmala-tembhurni-kurduwadi-barshi route, that route via paranda is not advisable if you are with your family.
the route is dacaite prone.

you visited Bhagavant temple and here i am, i had traveled on that route n number of times and never visited that temple. next time, i will visit that temple along with scenic Ramling temple at yedshi.

for barshi-tuljapur, i think, you took vairag route which is bad.
better if you had taken barshi-yedshi-osmanabad-tuljapur route.
yedshi-tuljapur-solapur is part of NH.

Mangalvedha to zalki is border route and no govt on either side is interested to repair that route due to border dispute.

your route planning was good.
Thanks
I was not aware of the dacait problem on the paranda route. I just followed the GPS. I was traveling in that route in the afternoon. anyway i will keep that in mind in future. actually i thought of going to tuljapur via osmanabad from ahmednagar. But i could not find any sign board indicating the right turn( i was coming from singanapur) GPS was showing all non discreet turns which i do not want to take. so i ended in that route and hence Barshi

Last edited by rkg : 25th May 2010 at 12:41.
Old 25th May 2010, 12:51   #9
Senior - BHPian

Without photographs the narration fails to hold ineterest.
Old 25th May 2010, 15:03   #10
rkg
Senior - BHPian

Attaching some of the photos.
Attached Thumbnails
Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-jog-falls.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-jog-falls1.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-jog-falls2.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-jog-falls-road.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-mahalakshmi-temple.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-mahalakshmi-temple1.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-mahalakshmi-temple2.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-mahalakshmi-temple3.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-kolhapur-palace.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-panhala.jpg  

Old 25th May 2010, 15:48   #11
rkg
Senior - BHPian

No photography allowed in Triambak & shirdi temple. It has became like tirupati temple. Barshi temple is small. Tulapur i was running short of time and no photos. Maximum photos were taken in Bijapur
Camera Fujifilm 6500fd. almost all the snaps were taken in Aperture mode.
Attached Thumbnails
Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-panhala-1.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-bhimashankar.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-bhimashankr1.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-bhimshankar3.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-bhimshankar4.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-traimbak.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-fox.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-fox1.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-m8.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-bhimshankar2.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-sea-lion.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-sherman-crab.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-tank.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-tank1.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-gol-gumbaz.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-adil-shahi-emblem.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-gol-gumbaz1.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-gol-gumbaz2.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-gol-gumbaz3.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-gol-gumbaz4.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-gol-gumbaz5.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-gumbaz.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-gumbaz1.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-gumbaz2.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-gumbaz3.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-gumbaz4.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-ibrahim-roza.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-ibrahim-roza1.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-ibrahim-roza2.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-ibrahim-roza4.jpg  

Last edited by rkg : 25th May 2010 at 16:00.
Old 25th May 2010, 16:07   #12
rkg
Senior - BHPian

Some more photos of Ibrahim Roza and jama masjid bijapur
Attached Thumbnails
Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-ibrahim-roza5.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-ibrahim-roza6.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-ibrahim-roza7.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-ibrahim-roza8.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-ibrahim-roza9.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-ibrahim-roza10.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-ibrahim-roza11.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-ibrahim-roza12.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-ibrahim-roza13.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-ibrahim-roza14.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-jama-masijid1.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-jama-masjid.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-jama-masjid2.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-upri-burz.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-bara-kaman.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-bara-kaman1.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-bara-kaman2.jpg  

Old 25th May 2010, 17:30   #13
BHPian

That was a nice long run. Very cool pics, especially of Bijapur as Bijapur and Hampi is on my itinery list from long time.
Old 26th May 2010, 10:14   #14
rkg
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
Go ahead post your pics. I shall add some of Triyambak, Bheemashankar and Pandharpur from my side if it's ok with you.
MX6 you can post the pictures. no problem at all.
Attached Thumbnails
Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-gun.jpg  

Old 3rd June 2010, 15:39   #15
rkg
Senior - BHPian

Fuel consupmtion

Total fuel consumed is around 170 liters.
Approximate mileage /ltr is 17.48 with 100% AC.
Total fuel bill is Rs 6703/=
Cost per km : Rs 2.26

Total toll paid is Rs 881/= Out of this the toll paid in NH4 is Rs 415/=. Rest is paid on MH state roads.

There two guns on the top of Upri Burz, Bijapur.
Attached Thumbnails
Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-upri-burz-gun.jpg  

Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapur-Ho-upri-burz-gun1.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks