Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th January 2011, 01:09   #31
BHPian

Re: Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
I'm sure your thread has many silent admirers. I've been enjoying it very much, from the details of the drive to the details of the palace
Thank you.
Your comment really inspired me. So after couple of days gap, I'm to continue the story today.
Old 26th January 2011, 01:29   #32
BHPian

Day 3 : Udaipur

The day was bright and pleasant.
It took us couple of hours to see City Palace. We thoroughly enjoyed her beauty.

We came out through Tripolia onto the streets and planned to sit at the cafe for a while. Two hours of continuous walking have tired us a bit.

Next destination Jagadish Temple.

I have never been fond of Temples, where Puja still happens regularly. In my opinion any Temple older than couple of hundred years should be taken over by ASI. It should be preserved for the knowledge and enjoyment of generations to come. The only way that could be done is by not letting people perform Puja inside the temple. But ASI has been unsuccessful in most of the cases as this is a very sensitive issue for the local population and mostly creates wide spread protest and anger.

Suitable examples would be the Ramanathaswamy Temple at Rameshwaram which has been built between 12th and 16th century, or the Virupaksha Temple in Humpi.

In Rameswaram the temple had a mind-blowing structure, but when you go inside the crowd control structures and such, don't at all please your eyes. The walls of the temple have been soaked in oil and other materials, which slowly discolors the rock. It really saddens me seeing people abuse these extraordinary structures of historical importance. We know very well that, no matter how much we spend, we cannot rebuild any of these marvelous structures of the past.

Anyway, Jagadish Temple was only a few paces away from the cafe. So after a short break and a cup of coffee we stroll down to Jagadish Temple.

After safely putting our shows away at the designated place, we enter the temple and spend the next 20 or so minutes inside.

Here are some photos of the same.

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0486.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0488.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0490.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0491.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0493.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0494.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0495.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0496.jpg

Where should we go from here ?
Let's check our Moti Magri.
Isn't that the hill where Rana Pratap memorial is ?
Yes, and it is next to Fateh Sagar Lake.

So it is decided that we will go to Moti Magri next and roam around Fateh Sagar in the late afternoon.

Continued...
Old 26th January 2011, 20:52   #33
BHPian

After seeing Jagadish temple, we started walking to the same direction we went last evening. We notice Bagore Ki Haveli on the left and then a ghat on Pichola lake.We spend a few minutes there. On the Ghat this couple wa selling musical instruments. There was another family, with couple of kids. The father was giving lessons to his kids on how to curve idols from stone. Wife buys couple of Ganesha idols from there.

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0497.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0498.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0500.jpg

Moti Magri :

A quick auto ride to Moti Magri costs us 50 bucks. On the way we crossed lakes couple of times and finally came out to Fateh Sagar Lake.

We were dropped off in front of Rana Pratap Memorial entrance. No car, so we have to walk up. Camel ride was being offered in front of the entrance. I take a couple of photos.

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0505.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0502.jpg

At the ticket counter one small incident happened.

There was a queue of around 10 people after me at the ticket counter. When it was my turn suddenly a lady comes from nowhere and puts her hand into the window opening.

Excuse me, we are in queue, you should also be.

She murmurs something about separate queue for ladies.
Four five people from behind me also protests.

All saying the same thing. There is no separate queue for women, and she should get in the queue like everyone else.

She didn't budge an inch. Against all the protesting men, she managed to get the tickets (for 5) from the counter.

Then she walks back to the waiting Scorpio. Inside were four men, she gets in and the Scorpio goes through the gate.

I kept thinking, It was a big mistake to be a man.

Bought tickets at the gate and started to go up the hill. We take the shorter route meant for pedestrians rather than following the main road. It's not steep, but quite a climb up to the top.

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0506.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0507.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0509.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0511.jpg

At the top is Rana Pratap memorial. Rana Pratap on Chetak is the icon of the bravery of Mewar. The memorial has a beautiful garden with it. You can see Fateh Sagar lake from here.

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0535.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0521.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0522.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0524.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0525.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0526.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0528.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0529.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0531.jpg

A little down the hill is the Museum. Inside there is a model of Chittaurgarh Fort and Arms and Ammunition Gallery and couple of photo galleries.

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0548.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0549.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0550.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0551.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0552.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0553.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0554.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0562.jpg

After visiting the museum we walk down the main road. On a side road there was a memorial of the Head of the Bhil tribe. This tribe was Rana Paratap's ally and helped in the fight against Mughals.

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0567.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0568.jpg

We continue down the main road and come out of the gate.

Our plan was to roam around Fateh Sagar. We've noticed the beautiful road along side the lake. Problem is, it's not yet late afternoon and Sun was quite high in the sky. It would be quite tiring to stroll down that road at this
time of the day. So, instead of passing time at Fateh Sagar, we think of going back there after checking out the Vintage Car Museum.

Next.. Vintage car museum...
Old 26th January 2011, 21:41   #34
BHPian

Re: Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan

Quote:
Traffic was a nuisance. I don't have strong enough adjectives in my dictionary to describe the kind of driving I saw on this road.

Most of the vehicles had MH or GJ number plates naturally. They seemed to enjoy this portion of road, which was full of flyover construction sites. They drove with absolutely no regards to any traffic rule. I saw hundreds and hundreds of private vehicles (or maybe I counted less) using the oppposite lanes in the very first opportunity they get. No one wanted to stop or slow down in a road with ultra heavy traffic and road constructions everywhere. It seemed to be a norm than an exception on this road.

Hi KishoreC,

I was traveling on the NH8 (for the first time) on 26th Dec to reach Ahmedabad. Even I had the same feeling regarding the traffic of that road! .

by the way, which GPS you were using? I tried to use the ovi maps of Nokia to pass through Mumbai in the leg Pune - ahmedabad. Unfortunately I had to beleive that the ovi maps is not the best option (if not the worst one!!!).
Old 27th January 2011, 17:10   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by musafir_blr View Post
Hi KishoreC,
by the way, which GPS you were using? I tried to use the ovi maps of Nokia to pass through Mumbai in the leg Pune - ahmedabad. Unfortunately I had to beleive that the ovi maps is not the best option (if not the worst one!!!).
I bought a cheap Chinese device from dealextreme.com and then put satnav's destinator with oneindia map in it.

It's been more than a year now and it performs quite well.
Old 27th January 2011, 17:15   #36
BHPian

@Kishore - Thank you I am planning to do a very similar trip in the near future and your log will definitely be a lot of help.
Old 29th January 2011, 15:31   #37
BHPian

Day 3 : Udaipr

A quick auto ride to Vintage car Museum, again 50 bucks. My guess is it would cost much less in off peak season.

We see Chetak Circle on the way. We pass through couple of main junctions of Udaipur and spot a big sweet shop "Jodhpur Misthan Bhandar" on one junction. We will go back there tomorrow.

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0574.jpg

We saw the museum while driving to the hotel the previous day. We also spot a Barista and a CCD close by.

Vintage Car museum :

The museum is attached to Garden Hotel, a luxury hotel.
Entry fee was quite high and entry with lunch was also available. We take tickets only for the car museum. You get a complimentary fruit juice with every ticket.

Anyway, straight to the courtyard where the cars are parked. My camera's battery is almost out, so I take couple of pictures quickly.

Next one hour we spend appreciating each of the beauty parked in there.
Our favorite was the 1946 Buick Super Salon.

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0576.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0577.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0578.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0579.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0580.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0582.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0583.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0584.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0585.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0586.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0591.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0592.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0593.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0594.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0595.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0596.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0597.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0598.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0600.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0601.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0602.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0603.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0604.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0605.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0606.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0608.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0607.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0610.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0611.jpg

car museum continued...

Last edited by KishoreC : 29th January 2011 at 15:33.
Old 29th January 2011, 15:44   #38
BHPian

Battery is almost out and the camera will switch off any moment. I try to capture as much as possible.

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0612.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0613.jpg

I could catch the board for the couple of Morris but the camera switched off right after that.

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0614.jpg

There was a prehistoric petrol pump at the entrance. We could not take picture of it.

We come out of the museum and after having coffee at Barista, walk back to the hotel.

Fateh Sagar has to wait for the next day. Both of us are quite tired and we also don't want to miss evening on Pichola.

We have dinner at the hotel's rooftop restaurant and go to bed early.

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0623.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0625.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0627.jpg

Our plan is to see Bagore Ki Havelli and Fateh Sagar the next day.
Continued...
Old 31st January 2011, 21:52   #39
BHPian

Day 4 : Udaipur

Another lovely day in Udaipur. The day is bright and we are full of energy.

We get ready quite early and head to our favourite breakfast destination. After breakfast and a thorough reading of local newspaper, we start walking to Pichola. destination Bagore Ki Haveli.

Bagore Ki Haveli :

An impressive gate, and an old style building invites us inside. We buy ticket and proceed inside.

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0636.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0637.jpg

As soon as you enter, you get an overall idea about the massive Haveli by looking at the model.

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0639.jpg

We proceed inside.

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0640.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0641.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0642.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0643.jpg

First the puppet room. One person shows us the way and switches on the lights inside the room. It is a riot of colors in there. Our eyes get dazzled. We take snap of almost anything and everything. A glimpse of colorful Rajasthan in this room.

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0646.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0647.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0650.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0651.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0655.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0656.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0657.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0659.jpg

After coming out of the puppet room, we proceed on as per direction given. The Haveli is located next to Pichola lake. We spend some time outside and enjoy the views of Pichola once again.

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0661.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0662.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0663.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0664.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0665.jpg

Bagore Ki haveli Continued...
Old 1st February 2011, 20:35   #40
BHPian

Following the direction and after some walking on the roof we come to the entrance of the museum.

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0669.jpg

We strolled from room to room, reading boards and getting a peak into the daily life of the owners of this Haveli.

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0670.jpg

Living Room
Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0674.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0676.jpg

Ladies' room
Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0677.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0678.jpg

Game room
Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0685.jpg

Pooja room
Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0690.jpg

Manually operated Fan
Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0691.jpg

Bed room
Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0701.jpg

We later came to know that this Haveli was in a very poor condition and some portions of the structure was about to collapse. That is when a huge amount of restoration work was done, to restore the past glory of the building. As part of that process almost everything from the Haveli has been preserved, and presently it is in very good condition.

Before Restoration
Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0692.jpg

After Restoration
Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0695.jpg

On the first floor we spent some time taking photos before going back down to ground floor.

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0702.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0703.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0707.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0711.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0713.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0716.jpg

Next up : The turban room..
Old 2nd February 2011, 11:22   #41
BHPian

Beautiful log and great pics. We spent 3 days in Udaipur last month and the place is absolutely gorgeous.

Did you saw the evening cultural show at Bagore ki Haweli?
Old 2nd February 2011, 12:17   #42
BHPian

Excellent TL Kishore. The details that you have provided, is sufficient enough to anyone, to travel all the way to Rajasthan, without loosing track.
Old 2nd February 2011, 19:19   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankaj_sachdeva View Post
Beautiful log and great pics. We spent 3 days in Udaipur last month and the place is absolutely gorgeous.
Did you saw the evening cultural show at Bagore ki Haweli?
Thank you. We missed the cultural show as we went there early in the morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviorp View Post
Excellent TL Kishore. The details that you have provided, is sufficient enough to anyone, to travel all the way to Rajasthan, without loosing track.
Thank you.
Old 2nd February 2011, 20:03   #44
BHPian

Couple of more shots from the ground floor before we enter into the exhibition area.

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0717.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0718.jpg

Turban Room :
Who knew they wear it differently in different states?

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0720.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0721.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0722.jpg

Collection of Turbans:

Each of the professions had their own way of wearing turbans.

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0729.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0731.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0733.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0734.jpg

Clothes on display :

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0725.jpg

Music Room :

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0738.jpg

The ancient Rudra Vina :

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0740.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0741.jpg

More antiquities :

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0749.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0754.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0727.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0759.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0760.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0763.jpg

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0764.jpg

Finally this Teracotta Idol of Lord Ganesh was the best :

Simple yet extraordinary

Beyond the Horizon - An unforgettable trip from Bangalore to south Rajasthan-dscf0765.jpg

Next up.. Touching Saheliyon Ki Badi

Last edited by KishoreC : 2nd February 2011 at 20:05.
Old 2nd February 2011, 20:32   #45
Distinguished - BHPian

Continuing to be amazing. stuff like that simple white wall with coloured glass blocks is so modern, mixed with the amazingly complex stuff that we usually associate with that sort of building.

Would be interesting to see the turbans. I wonder why the turban went out of fashion here in Chennai. Oh well, I can remember all the London City guys wearing bowler hats --- and then, suddenly, almost nobody wearing them: I guess things just change.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks