Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th February 2011, 21:43   #91
BHPian

Re: Decade old Nostalgia Relived "Tiger's own land"

@traveloholic
Thank you so much.
Shall start a new decade of jungle safaris this month and will have more to share soon.
Regards

Last edited by Coooolcat21 : 16th February 2011 at 21:46.
Old 17th February 2011, 08:25   #92
BHPian

Coooolcat , that is an amazing set of pictures, and throughout I have been imagining the fear one might get once they see the tiger so close to them, moving freely..

I may take some tip from you since I am also planning a photo shoot to those places.

BTW is your S10 MH registered? I have seen one in AECS layout quite a number of times.
Old 17th February 2011, 11:20   #93
Distinguished - BHPian

Fantastic thread !!! Just spell bound. Amazing.

Still cant type as I am so instilled into the experience of the safari by your narration.

A five star rating.

I will soon put a thread up for spotting the dotted cat in Bandipur. Not one but Three and narrowly missed the stripped cat.
Old 17th February 2011, 12:10   #94
Senior - BHPian

@coooolcat21: Gripping travelogue. I dunno why some pictures are grainy. Is it my monitor? 50D & the 100~400 L series is an amazing piece of equipment.

Having visited, Dudhwa, Corbett, Sariska, Rajaji, Ranthambhore and again Sariska on two consecutive Sundays in Jan 2011, MP is in my sights.

Kanha, Bandhavgarh & Pench are next on the list. Would appreciate if details about how many zones the forests are divided into, how to book and which place to stay, cost incurred on boarding, lodging & taking the jeep safaris are also mentioned. It will help.

Last edited by Samurai : 28th February 2011 at 22:30.
Old 17th February 2011, 12:11   #95
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrishnap View Post

Still cant type as I am so instilled into the experience of the safari by your narration.

A five star rating.

I will soon put a thread up for spotting the dotted cat in Bandipur. Not one but Three and narrowly missed the stripped cat.
Here we go with the Link

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...d-cat-zoo.html
Old 17th February 2011, 14:04   #96
Senior - BHPian

GREAT travelogue Coolcat.! Glad to see fellow wildlife enthusiasts on the forum.
Iv been to Corbett twice but the big cats wished not to grace us with their presence.

Looking forward to more pictures.
Old 19th February 2011, 18:23   #97
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Pujari View Post
Coooolcat , that is an amazing set of pictures, and throughout I have been imagining the fear one might get once they see the tiger so close to them, moving freely..

I may take some tip from you since I am also planning a photo shoot to those places.

BTW is your S10 MH registered? I have seen one in AECS layout quite a number of times.
Than you so much. My S10 is MH registered, but what is AECS layout?
regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrishnap View Post

A five star rating.

Thank you so much. I did see the amazing pictures of your spotted cat, you have been really lucky to have photographed the most elusive cat of the jungles. In my various trips to the jungle I have had a sighting only once for a fraction of a sec.
Thanks for the rating.
Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
@coooolcat21: Gripping travelogue. I dunno why some pictures are grainy. Is it my monitor? 50D & the 100~400 L series is an amazing piece of equipment.

Having visited, Dudhwa, Corbett, Sariska, Rajaji, Ranthambhore and again Sariska on two consecutive Sundays in Jan 2011, MP is in my sights.

Kanha, Bandhavgarh & Pench are next on the list. Would appreciate if details about how many zones the forests are divided inot, how to book and which place to stay, cost incurred on boarding, lodging & taking the jeep safaris are also mentioned. It will help.
Thank you so much sir,
Your sightings have been great and the photographs all 5 star rated.
MP jungles are a haven for wildlife enthusiasts.
The problem Sir is not your laptop but my photographs as they are scans of prints that were taken in the early part of the decade.
I shall give complete details of my future holidays as in the past I never thought I would be sharing my experiences on Team BHP.
After having read your TL and seeing the extensive details given and how helpful they can be, I shall try doing the same with my future TL.
Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless_1984 View Post
GREAT travelogue Coolcat.! Glad to see fellow wildlife enthusiasts on the forum.
Iv been to Corbett twice but the big cats wished not to grace us with their presence.

Looking forward to more pictures.
Thanks a lot.
Sighting a tiger is just a matter of luck. But sure there is much more to the jungles than just the cats.
Wish you better luck in your future safaries.
Regards.
Old 19th February 2011, 18:32   #98
BHPian

Fantastic Pictures & Experiences Cool cat.

Rated 5*****

Couldn't agree more that spotting a Striped/Spotted cat is sheer luck and there is much more to the Wildlife, However equally hopeful that the generations to follow will be fortunate to witness the Chills & Thrills of These Wild Cats.

Thumbs Up to Conserving the Wild Life and Saving the Tiger...
Old 28th February 2011, 17:33   #99
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_2025 View Post
Fantastic Pictures & Experiences Cool cat.

Rated 5*****

Couldn't agree more that spotting a Striped/Spotted cat is sheer luck and there is much more to the Wildlife, However equally hopeful that the generations to follow will be fortunate to witness the Chills & Thrills of These Wild Cats.

Thumbs Up to Conserving the Wild Life and Saving the Tiger...
Thank you so much. with the increasing number of people taking interest in wildlife I am sure we can look forward to a promising future.
Regards

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks