Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th November 2011, 18:16   #181
Senior - BHPian

Re: Expressway-Sand-Gravel-Snow: 5500kms in a Chevrolet Cruze

You know what your travelogue did ? It got my dad and me into thinking mode sitting into 2 different continents about the idea of taking delivery of the Swift ZDI we have already booked ( already have one VDI in the house ).Both of us are willing to wait another 2 years to make our budget reach 17 odd dabba's and enjoy the current swift we have and directly jump to the Cruze Automatic after that.

FANTASTIC trip and epicness to see the WA in action. Loved every bit of it. Rating it the well deserved 5 star.
Old 3rd July 2012, 14:49   #182
BHPian

Re: Expressway-Sand-Gravel-Snow: 5500kms in a Chevrolet Cruze

Hi Avi,

Read this travelogue today for the first time as am searching anything and everything related to Rajasthan.

Excellent writeup and snaps.

I too have been through the Morena roads way back in 1993. I was a kid then, and we drove in M800 from Raipur - Delhi - Manali and Shimla. Roads were all 2 laned higways, however were worth driving.

The Bhopal - Betul road has been the same since 1995. Travelled on the lunar surface again in 1998 and no change. Since then never been, never advised anyone to travel on that stretch.

However, just a bit curious on the road taken from Hyd - RJ. Any specific reason you took Hyd - Mum - Udaipur. Just to stay at Fountain hotel?

There were other options like:

Hyd-Washim-Indore-Ujjain-Udaipur which is supposed to be a good road.
gauravdgr8 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks