Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th February 2006, 09:52   #1

Where to upgrade baleno tyre at Chennai?

Greetings to you all. Firstly I have been browsing this forum while looking out for a new car and must say that is the best site I have encountered. This forum has helped me in deciding on Maruti Suzuki Baleno. Iam planning to go with the LXI model.

The LXI comes with stock 165 tube tyres and Iam planning to upgrade it to the VXI stock 185 tubeless. My intention is mainly to go for tubeless tyres rather than tyre size increase. I enquired with the dealer here at Chennai and they said that the upgrade has to be done at a tyre shop. One service agency of maruti said that the tube tyre can be converted to tubeless. But I have seen that this is dangerous and hence not pursuing it.

Now the question for anyone from Chennai. Where can I get the tyre upgrade done at Chennai? Any places that members of this community know of. Can you please PM the contact numbers / addresses of reliable places where I can get the tyre upgrade done?

Thanks
Venki
Old 13th February 2006, 19:21   #2
Senior - BHPian

I've PMed U. Gimme a call.I'll find u the best deal
Old 17th July 2006, 00:20   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by venki
Greetings to you all. Firstly I have been browsing this forum while looking out for a new car and must say that is the best site I have encountered. This forum has helped me in deciding on Maruti Suzuki Baleno. Iam planning to go with the LXI model.

The LXI comes with stock 165 tube tyres and Iam planning to upgrade it to the VXI stock 185 tubeless. My intention is mainly to go for tubeless tyres rather than tyre size increase. I enquired with the dealer here at Chennai and they said that the upgrade has to be done at a tyre shop. One service agency of maruti said that the tube tyre can be converted to tubeless. But I have seen that this is dangerous and hence not pursuing it.

Now the question for anyone from Chennai. Where can I get the tyre upgrade done at Chennai? Any places that members of this community know of. Can you please PM the contact numbers / addresses of reliable places where I can get the tyre upgrade done?

Thanks
Venki
hey man...
did u find the right place...and what specs did u choose..get back ..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks