Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th April 2009, 12:05   #16

Michelin latitude tour hp's have been replaced with latitude cross which are by far a much better tyre, considering all the essential parameters of a good tyre.
We have a very positive review on these tyres since their launch. They probably will be a little more nosier than the tour hp's but you will not even know the difference. Availability might be a issue though!
Old 17th April 2009, 14:48   #17
rippergeo

Thanks nithin
Other tyres in the running are Michelin Synchrones. Now busy trying to wear out the stock tyres, so that the replacements can come in.

Old 25th May 2009, 20:58   #18
BHPian

Hankook

My Endy runs on Hankook Dynamic RA03(255/65R16 109H).
Attached Thumbnails
Tyres for Ford Endevour-abcd0016.jpg  

Tyres for Ford Endevour-tyre1.jpg  

Tyres for Ford Endevour-tyre2.jpg  

Tyres for Ford Endevour-tyres6.jpg  

Old 18th November 2009, 17:27   #19
BHPian

I too have to change the stock MRF tyres on my Endeavour. From this thread looks like Michelin or Bridgestone are good options. I am planning to maintain the same spec for tyres as the stock ones.
Old 15th February 2012, 22:25   #20
BHPian

Re: Tyres for Ford Endevour

I need to change my stock 245/70/R16 on my 2010 Endy AT 4x4 3.0L. Not too excited about MRFs, looking to change to Bridgestone - but the Desert Duelers I had in mind dont seem to be available in India. Dealer suggested the Yoko Geolanders. Any feedback on them? Any other suggestions? My Endy runs mostly city and highways (high speeds), and some softroading - but am looking for some amateur offroading over the coming months.
Old 15th February 2012, 22:58   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddheshb View Post
I need to change my stock 245/70/R16 on my 2010 Endy AT 4x4 3.0L. Not too excited about MRFs, looking to change to Bridgestone - but the Desert Duelers I had in mind dont seem to be available in India. Dealer suggested the Yoko Geolanders. Any feedback on them? Any other suggestions? My Endy runs mostly city and highways (high speeds), and some softroading - but am looking for some amateur offroading over the coming months.
Please do not go for Yokohama Geolanders because the Tire is too hard, although it's almost puncture proof but considering the Endeavour is itself uncomfortable for middle seat passengers so you can imagine what a harder compund Geo would do, I used these on my Endy for 2 years and finally shifted to Apollo Hawkz (255/60/R16) and I can assure you that I am happier to drive her on these.
Berry is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2012, 23:04   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Please do not go for Yokohama Geolanders because the Tire is too hard, although it's almost puncture proof but considering the Endeavour is itself uncomfortable for middle seat passengers so you can imagine what a harder compund Geo would do, I used these on my Endy for 2 years and finally shifted to Apollo Hawkz (255/60/R16) and I can assure you that I am happier to drive her on these.
Thank you for that feedback, Berry! There seem to be a lot of fans of the Yokos, so I was tending towards them. My stock MRFs havent really excited me... and I really wanted sexier looking, and slightly wider tires.

Very confused!
Old 17th February 2012, 17:01   #23
BHPian

Considering all the feedback and recommendations, I finally decided to go for the Yoko Geolanders AT-S, upgraded to 255/65 R16.

Thanks to Guderian for getting me a fantastic deal from Yoko/Prabhat Tyres (9250 per tire, wheel balancing and alignment free, AND a set of six pillows/neck rests), and to Berry, ThrottleKing and Monaro for their guidance, help and suggestions!

Inspite of the larger size, the steering is smooth as silk (primarily because my earlier MRFs had become completely flat). Will know more later tonight when I hit the highway.

A quick picture, will post more later.

Tyres for Ford Endevour-wp_000123.jpg

Interestingly, the dealer saw my LTD sticker and said, "so what do you guys really do as part of living to drive?". Apparently, he's got many customers with the LTD sticker, and was pretty excited when I told him what we "do"!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks