Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2023, 13:10   #1

Skoda Kushaq loses dual-tone alloy wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgastor2022grey View Post
Hi @3rdAttempt, congrats as this is your first post! hope you have happy miles, or to be true, 'smiles', in your Kushaq's journey. Wishing you and your family a hearty congrats once again. But do you know what you missed to mention? A pic of your car after delivery!

Please do share that, we would love to see your beauty!
Hi @mgastor2022grey! Thanks, and yes, my first post Although I've been consuming the content here for years now! Thanks to everyone for making the effort to share.

I will certainly share the pics once I take delivery. I JUST got back from the showroom - had asked to do an inspection pre-registration/disbursing payment.
I was disappointed to see that the alloy wheels and tyres were not the same as the one showed to me in the display vehicle.

As per the sales advisor, they recently received update that there would be a change in the wheels and that going forward all these Kushaqs would have these wheels. TBH, I am disappointed because the alloys definitely look like a step down - from a chrome+nickel finish to a plain chrome finish, with a completely different design.
I expressed disappointment and asked them if they could swap it with the wheels of the display car - but they said that even the wheels and alloys are linked to the VIN in their internal system and no changes could be made.

I am now waiting for them to get back to me with information if they have another Matte finish which will have the alloys they originally showed me. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Even the tyres have changed from CEAT to MRF.

SO - once everything's ironed out, I will do a PDI and share pics.
3rdAttempt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th July 2023, 16:11   #2
BANNED

Re: Paint Protection Film (PPF)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdAttempt View Post
I was disappointed to see that the alloy wheels and tyres were not the same as the one showed to me in the display vehicle.

As per the sales advisor, they recently received update that there would be a change in the wheels and that going forward all these Kushaqs would have these wheels.
Could you share pics of this new alloy design? My close friend's family is looking forward to either book the Kushaq Matte edition or the Seltos X Line.. Would be helpful if pics of alloys could be seen. Tyres are not a problem for them as it can be changed anytime.
Old 24th July 2023, 16:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgastor2022grey View Post
Could you share pics of this new alloy design? My close friend's family is looking forward to either book the Kushaq Matte edition or the Seltos X Line.. Would be helpful if pics of alloys could be seen. Tyres are not a problem for them as it can be changed anytime.
I've attached the picture for your reference. Doesn't it feel like a proper downgrade? I am already checking with another dealer.
Attached Thumbnails
Skoda Kushaq loses dual-tone alloy wheels-skoda-alloy-wheel.jpg  

3rdAttempt is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th July 2023, 18:08   #4
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdAttempt View Post
I've attached the picture for your reference. Doesn't it feel like a proper downgrade?
Wow, that's not expected from Skoda, a premium brand (atleast that's what I thought till now!). I would definitely suggest you to look in other dealers, as driving around a matte edition with such *unimpressive* alloys is not what you pay your hard earned money for.

Great that you are pointing that in this thread, will be helpful for other BHPians. You can move it to another new thread, as it need more light thrown on this.

In case you don't get these alloys from any other dealership, I would suggest you to paint it from either Skoda or any other car service center in a dual tone design. Like the ones in the Monte Carlo
Old 30th August 2023, 18:46   #5
Team-BHP Support

Re: Skoda Kushaq loses dual-tone alloy wheels

Skoda Kushaq loses dual-tone alloy wheels - Posts moved to a new thead.
Old 14th November 2023, 16:31   #6
BHPian

Re: Skoda Kushaq loses dual-tone alloy wheels

Hi Delhi/ NCR folks,

Would anyone like to exchange my almost brand new Atlas Alloys (run 2,800 km only) in scratch less condition for their Vega Alloys?

My car was recently purchased, it's a Kushaq Style 1.0 Automatic and has run about 3000 km so far.

Personally, I'm not a fan on Dual Tone/ Machined Alloy Rims and have a soft corner for Hyper Silver Alloys - thankfully all my cars wear the same shade.

Thanks!

@Mods: Please edit/ delete if against TeamBHP rules.

Attached Thumbnails
Skoda Kushaq loses dual-tone alloy wheels-atlas-vega.jpg  

Last edited by maglev : 14th November 2023 at 16:36.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks