Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th October 2007, 13:23   #1

alloys for my ford fusion stock wheel 15" with 195/60r15 tyre

hey friends
well people i saw you talk some really helpful things at this site ,when i visited it today! and i think i need some help regarding the same .
i want to put alloys to my car which is 6 months old only and due to uncommonness of the model , alloys with ready dimensions are hard to find as we for most common cars like marutis and etc sstill i had a local dealers at ahmedabad he suggested me plati ,i need some help plese help me up ,can i try upsising
Old 30th October 2007, 14:24   #2
Senior - BHPian

Nice to see another Fusion owner. I think this car does not need any upsizing, may be better set of tyres can work.

try these site, they have alloys for fusion :
http://www.auraalloywheels.com
Neo Wheels India

BTW your is diesel or petrol?
Old 30th October 2007, 14:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkbharat View Post
Nice to see another Fusion owner. I think this car does not need any upsizing, may be better set of tyres can work.

try these site, they have alloys for fusion :
http://www.auraalloywheels.com
Neo Wheels India

BTW your is diesel or petrol?
well friend
want to put alloys to it(fusion) ,showroom based alloys are similiar to the wheel caps , hence not impressed with them , i had a look in the market but most of the people who are in this business for long time told me aura because he manufactures for most branded cars in india and aRaI aPPROVED or something ( don't know),however the designs never impressed me i don't want to have it for the sake of having it but for its good looks , good properties .i am looking for alloys around 20-30ks .an enthusiastic dealer of some 25-30 yrs told me plati and even upsising it to 16 or 17" because the car has lot of ground clearance and some good space in the wheel bay and stands on a high stance ,it has a wide range of choices and boast of having most of his sales as plati and moreover the most appealing cars that i found in ahmedabad were from the same dealer but with different brands like plati ,flying eagle (on an esteem in my society), aura ,neo ,lenso . i am a sort of confused what to do ? should i go upsising from 15 " to 16" or probably 17"? need help
fusion has 108 pcd 38ET W6.5 & 4HOLES and 195/60R15 tyre as stock
Old 30th October 2007, 15:09   #4
Senior - BHPian

Click Alloy Wheels,Car Alloy Wheels,Automotive Wheels,Chrome Alloy Wheels India for alloys

Last edited by kpzen : 30th October 2007 at 15:11.
Old 30th October 2007, 15:26   #5
BHPian

Any feedback of SAI MAG WHEELS. They seem to have good range of alloys but most of them look like some china or taiwan brands
Old 30th October 2007, 17:32   #6
Senior - BHPian

Sai actually carry HR & Hijoin brands & from experience of quite a few users the quality is quite good. I would recommend them especially for the price that they are sold.
Old 30th October 2007, 20:14   #7
BHPian

Sai Mag is importing HR, Yongle and freeman brands.
HR is Taiwan and rest two Chinese.
HR is good.
Old 31st October 2007, 20:26   #8

I too have purchased the Ford Fusion 1.6(white color) recently and I am also in the same phase of hunting for the best alloys. Lenso and League seems to have decent stuff. Mostly in the 20K price range.
I searched on the net as well as Sprockets and Auto Shop in Kormangala, Bangalore. Sachin's Auto Shop seems to be the best bet for me. I have done my ICE there too.
You can check out the lenso site @ Title and I beleive they are the market leader in the R15 range.
Old 31st October 2007, 21:32   #9
BHPian

Ya, 195/60 R15 is already a good size. A good set of tyres and rims would solve it. Tyres would depend on your requirement- Comfort or Performance.

Also some nice bling rims are available in R15 sizes.

cya
A

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks