Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th May 2008, 20:46   #1
BANNED

Heard of this shop - "Overhaul" near BSk-2stage BDA complex?

I came across a tyre and alloy shop by name "Overhaul" near BSk-2stage BDA complex. Is anyone aware of this guy? I also see that he is dealing with Polk, JBL and K&N filters, thats a lot under one roof!
Old 26th May 2008, 20:48   #2
Senior - BHPian

It has opened up recently, 2-3 months earlier but seems good.

Need to go and check out their collection someday !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaks View Post
I came across a tyre and alloy shop by name "Overhaul" near BSk-2stage BDA complex. Is anyone aware of this guy? I also see that he is dealing with Polk, JBL and K&N filters, thats a lot under one roof!
Old 26th May 2008, 21:37   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

There really isnt much to distinguish accessory shops from each other these days- all shops sell everything. The only factors to choose a particular shop would be his price competitiveness for standard products and the authenticity of products sold.
Old 27th May 2008, 08:45   #4
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
There really isnt much to distinguish accessory shops from each other these days- all shops sell everything. The only factors to choose a particular shop would be his price competitiveness for standard products and the authenticity of products sold.
Right, wanted to know if anyone had the opportunity to do business with him and how he is like.
Old 27th May 2008, 09:47   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
Also, if he's dealing in ICE components, the quality of his install and tuning would also matter.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks