Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th July 2009, 18:00   #1
BHPian

Alloys & Tyres upgrade for Accent CRDi

This time am not going to take a chance after i was misguided by a car audio shopkeeper. (Refer: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/produc...inal-fake.html)

Thanks to Team-bhp.com for the support!

So, this is the time to upgrade my car's set of wheels which has done almost 30K. I would like to upgrade from 15". But certainly its a problem in my city to get such good quality alloys.

So, I have sorted out my choice of wheels to be upgraded which is shown in the picture below.

So I will be more pleased if someone here can help me out getting these same set of wheels from Delhi/NCR or Chandigarh?

Also let me know how you liked my upgrade choice. Seeking your best advice guys!

Thanks - SIZOO
Attached Thumbnails
Alloys & Tyres upgrade for Accent CRDi-1_may18_0001.jpg  

Alloys & Tyres upgrade for Accent CRDi-28012007083.jpg  

Old 17th July 2009, 10:03   #2
BHPian

Not A Single Reply Yet?

Come On Mates!
Old 17th July 2009, 11:07   #3
BHPian

Here are some konigs which are pretty similar to the ones in the pic-
Even attached the konig brochure for other options.
Attached Thumbnails
Alloys & Tyres upgrade for Accent CRDi-guilt.jpeg  

Alloys & Tyres upgrade for Accent CRDi-ahead.jpeg  

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Konig_09.pdf (2.26 MB, 571 views)
Old 17th July 2009, 14:01   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizoo View Post
So, this is the time to upgrade my car's set of wheels which has done almost 30K. I would like to upgrade from 15". But certainly its a problem in my city to get such good quality alloys.

So, I have sorted out my choice of wheels to be upgraded which is shown in the picture below.

So I will be more pleased if someone here can help me out getting these same set of wheels from Delhi/NCR or Chandigarh?
Sizoo Veer
You have Auto Dynamic, the importer of Plati and League in Ludhiana; check with him. Auto Dynamic

Moreover, if you're comfortable in travelling to Delhi for the Alloy wheels check out Sai Mag Wheels. They have a superb collection and are the importers of HR (HRS) and also check Just Wheels, Karol Bagh for Lenso.
Alloy Wheels, Car Alloy Wheels, Automotive Alloy Wheels, Chrome Alloy Wheels India

Use the search option with Accent for 15" and there is a similar design you're looking for. Moreover, in 15" they have a design similar to the one available in BMW 5 series. I have a Santro Xing of the same color, the problem was getting alloys with a suitable Finish and I got Full Machined Gun Metal. They really go well with Real Earth/ Golden colour. Check the pics of Xing : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-a...ml#post1341694

Check Sai Mag Wheels thread @ Team BHP http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-
section/49348-trip-sai-mag-wheels.html

All the best.
Tanveer Singh

Last edited by tsk13 : 17th July 2009 at 14:12.
Old 17th July 2009, 14:12   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk13 View Post
Sizoo Veer
You have Auto Dynamic, the importer of Plati and League in Ludhiana; check with him. Auto Dynamic

Moreover, if you're comfortable in travelling to Delhi for the Alloy wheels check out Sai Mag Wheels. They have a superb collection and are the importers of HR (HRS) and also check Just Wheels, Karol Bagh for Lenso.
Alloy Wheels, Car Alloy Wheels, Automotive Alloy Wheels, Chrome Alloy Wheels India

Use the search option with Accent for 15" and there is a similar design you're looking for. Moreover, in 15" they have a design similar to the one available in BMW 5 series. I have a Santro Xing of the same color, the problem was getting alloys with a suitable Finish and I got Full Machined Gun Metal. They really go well with Real Earth/ Golden colour. Check the pics of Xing in the thread mentioned below.

Sai Mag Wheels thread @ Team BHP http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-
section/49348-trip-sai-mag-wheels.html

All the best.
Tanveer Singh
Thanks Tanveen for the update!

Auto Dynamics is the concern of Monga Tyres in Ludhiana, but unfortunately they didnt have the same set of the wheels which i require.

So i am planning to go to Sai Mag Wheels in Delhi. They must be having the same stuff i need.

Thanks again bro for the info, it helped a lot!

Sizoo
Old 17th July 2009, 22:39   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks Tanveen for the update!

Auto Dynamics is the concern of Monga Tyres in Ludhiana, but unfortunately they didnt have the same set of the wheels which i require.

So i am planning to go to Sai Mag Wheels in Delhi. They must be having the same stuff i need.

Thanks again bro for the info, it helped a lot!

Sizoo
Thanks for the information regarding Monga Tyres, a concern of Auto Dynamic.

Sai Mag Wheels have numerous designs, I hope you'll find the one you require. Gautam will be there, do mention Team BHP.

All the Best.
Old 17th July 2009, 23:49   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks for the information regarding Monga Tyres, a concern of Auto Dynamic.

Sai Mag Wheels have numerous designs, I hope you'll find the one you require. Gautam will be there, do mention Team BHP.

All the Best.
Today I contacted SMW through email regarding the set of wheels I need, but unfortunately they do not have those wheels in stock.

Looking for other option.
Old 18th July 2009, 00:06   #8
Senior - BHPian

I would suggest that you stick to 15"
my friend recently got 16" on his Accent,and ride quality is nothing to talk about and tyres scrape when car has load.
Old 18th July 2009, 00:45   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay4587 View Post
I would suggest that you stick to 15"
my friend recently got 16" on his Accent,and ride quality is nothing to talk about and tyres scrape when car has load.
THANKS BROTHER! I HOPE I CAN STICK TO 15"
Old 18th July 2009, 15:41   #10
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Today I contacted SMW through email regarding the set of wheels I need, but unfortunately they do not have those wheels in stock.

Looking for other option.
Buddy, if possible check them out personally; I hope you'll find something else better. When I went there for my Xing, I had something else in mind but on seeing never before seen finishes I zeroed on something else.

Moreover, my friend has 15" on his Accent and he was telling me the Suspension is no longer good.
Old 18th July 2009, 16:05   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Buddy, if possible check them out personally; I hope you'll find something else better. When I went there for my Xing, I had something else in mind but on seeing never before seen finishes I zeroed on something else.

Moreover, my friend has 15" on his Accent and he was telling me the Suspension is no longer good.
Yes I am going personally next week, Its true that you get more options when you see it personally.

Well I am already having 15" with Federal Formaza FD2 (195/55 R15) in my accent, and they are doing pretty well, no issues with suspension as yet 60000KM already done after a replacement on 40000KMS.
Old 18th July 2009, 16:56   #12
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes I am going personally next week, Its true that you get more options when you see it personally.

Well I am already having 15" with Federal Formaza FD2 (195/55 R15) in my accent, and they are doing pretty well, no issues with suspension as yet 60000KM already done after a replacement on 40000KMS.
Good you're visiting Delhi but the climate is bad. Take someone well versed with Delhi's roads. By the way, the most notable landmark will be Kirti Nagar Metro Station and Harpreet Ford Complex, Moti Nagar.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks