Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th May 2010, 21:41   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samy3660 View Post
Hi,
I have now only 2 options one is assurance and other one is bridgestone er88, which the dealer is suggesting me.
Thankyou.
Go for Goodyear Assurance. These are available in 195/70, and in the load index required for the vehicle. In fact, my Father-in-Law's Qualis is currently running 2 Assurance tyres.

The other option (I presume you meant the Bridgestone RE88?) is a 95H tyre, and AFAIK, not meant for a vehicle with the size and load dynamics of a Qualis.
Old 11th May 2010, 00:42   #17
BHPian

thanks bro, i have now put on 4 turanzas and am waiting for the 5th one. hopefully i will get it in few days.

thanks.
Old 11th May 2010, 02:38   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samy3660 View Post
thanks bro, i have now put on 4 turanzas and am waiting for the 5th one. hopefully i will get it in few days.

thanks.
Hey great to hear there are other qualis users around it's one old warhorse which refuses to quit ! I had replaced my first set of Tyres at around 42k second set at around 78 k which was michelin. Again went for michelins but are due for replacement as car has reached 1.20k could you put further inputs about the new turanzas and it's specs too thanx in anticipation
Old 11th May 2010, 10:57   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by m-hawk View Post
Hey great to hear there are other qualis users around it's one old warhorse which refuses to quit ! I had replaced my first set of Tyres at around 42k second set at around 78 k which was michelin. Again went for michelins but are due for replacement as car has reached 1.20k could you put further inputs about the new turanzas and it's specs too thanx in anticipation
Yeah it really is one of the finest car, the turanzas ER 60 is great, bro has taken it to lonavala today will tell you how it has performed when he comes back. It is 195/70/R14, got it for Rs. 3950/- per tyre.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks