Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd May 2010, 09:57   #1

search for Best Tyre Dealer In Pune or Mumbai (Logan)

Hi Friends,
Need to ask that is there a Tyre dealer In Pune or Mumbai or Nasik Who can cut a deal for me on tyres. I am in Pune till Monday. Then can go to Mumbai if there is a good deal on the tyres.

Some one told me that reliance hyper mart Khardi was selling bridgestones for 2600 But when we called them they say that they were out of stock.

In Nasik the tyre rates are very high @ 3900 for michelin and bridgestone yokohama @3600

Waiting for replies thanks in advance
Old 28th May 2010, 16:39   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by keanu_reeves View Post
Hi Friends,
Need to ask that is there a Tyre dealer In Pune or Mumbai or Nasik Who can cut a deal for me on tyres. I am in Pune till Monday. Then can go to Mumbai if there is a good deal on the tyres.

Some one told me that reliance hyper mart Khardi was selling bridgestones for 2600 But when we called them they say that they were out of stock.

In Nasik the tyre rates are very high @ 3900 for michelin and bridgestone yokohama @3600

Waiting for replies thanks in advance
Check with the Mumbai representative of Yokohama 9987035030 ( Rajeev ), He wil direct you to a dealer near to your preferred location.
Old 28th May 2010, 16:52   #3
Senior - BHPian

Changed my Palio tyres a couple of days back - from M/s. Sangoi Tyres, Shivajinagar. Paid Rs. 3,000/- each for Yoko A300 tubeless 185/60 R13. Appears to be decent place. The balancing was free, and done quite efficiently too. Another dealer who dealt decently was M/s. Lokmanya Tyre, Karve Road. Near Ayurveda Rashashala. Quoted Rs. 3,150/- for the same tyres and said he will give a discount of Rs. 50/- per tyre. Balancing Free, of course. Gift offer - a pair of goggles (at both). Looked very good - aviator type, black ones.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks