Team-BHP > What Car?
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th August 2022, 19:22   #31
BHPian

Re: 30-lakh budget | What to replace my reliable workhorse Corolla Altis with?

If you are in the market for a 30l Rupees car there are unfortunately not many options especially when it comes to sedans, the other option would be crossovers. I would seriously recommend you to have a look at the new tucson. It is surely a futuristic product and has good and powerful diesel engine with a 8-speed TC gear-box. It has all the features you could ask for and it is very spacious and a comfortable car with more than enough performance. If your budget permits then you can go in for the AWD variant or else the standard 2wd variant will also do the job. The jeep compass on the other hand feels outdated in front of the new tucson and it isn't a reliable product and the citreon C5 aircross is a good product but doesn't have a strong dealer and aftersales network. Tucson would be a reliable product and Hyundai has a strong aftersales network.
zaid qazi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2022, 18:09   #32

Re: 30-lakh budget | What to replace my reliable workhorse Corolla Altis with?

We were in a similar dilemma at the start of this year when we had to replace my dad's corolla(1.8L km run) due to the 15 year NGT rule. There wasn't any direct upgrade in the market which seemed reasonable. We tried everything from creta, seltos, kushaq, compass, city etc. but nothing looked appealing in front of our old corolla.
Hence, we replaced our old Toyota with another Toyota like everyone here is recommending. We got a diesel Innova Crysta and it is the perfect replacement in my eyes in the current market unless you can stretch your budget for a Camry.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks