Maruti Ignis 18 4.68%
Other (please specify in your post) 14 3.64%
Voters: 385. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 1st May 2023, 22:04   #106

Re: Looking for car under 10 Lakh onroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsjey View Post
Your usage is low, and the current car is fairly new. Added to this you want to save your cash as you're retiring. Even if the running costs are a bit high and mileage is low in your current car, the initial upfront cost of 10 lakhs minus resale value of Ecosport, for a new car to pay you back will take a long time. For these reasons, I recommend that you keep your current Ecosport for atleast another 6 years. Do find a good FNG or Ford service station and I guess you should be fine. Ecosport's resale value will have already factored the fact that Ford has left India, so further erosion will not be that high IMO.

Regards,
lsjey
Sorry, may I know what is FNG?
Old 2nd May 2023, 04:36   #107
MK3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by venki.krishnan View Post
Sorry, may I know what is FNG?
It's Friendly Neighborhood Garage, FNG, a trust worthy local garage to maintain our cars

Last edited by MK3 : 2nd May 2023 at 04:40. Reason: Making it more descriptive
Old 2nd May 2023, 07:50   #108
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Sir, I have heard Maruti's do not place importance to safety. I want to understand how unsafe they are. I think the Swift has 1 star in GNCAP. Is it that in case of a head on collision in a 5 star car, the driver will be safe and in a 1 star car he will sustain serious injuries
Crash tests are the only objective way to assess the crash safety of the car. In these tests, Tata hatchbacks have consistently scored the highest, while Maruti and Hyundai cars have scored the least. So yes, with all other things being the same, your chances of survival in a crash are more when in a Punch than in a Swift or i20.
Shreyans_Jain is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th May 2023, 17:18   #109

Re: Tata Punch vs Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs Maruti Vitara Brezza vs others

Saw the below cons in the Punch review thread in this forum

• 1.2L NA petrol’s highway performance is weak. At 100 kmph & up, more noise than action
• Suspension has a firm tune (R16 variants). It is compliant & liveable, but you do feel bad roads
• 3-cylinder petrol cannot match the competition’s 4-cylinders in refinement & NVH
• No turbo petrol or diesel option. Period. Rivals & other Tata cars offer both
• Tata's after-sales service quality is a hit or miss. Remains a gamble

I am afraid there are too many cons which will mean exchanging my Ecosport for punch will be a bad decision.

Is there any other car I can look at that is sturdy and safe, in the 10L price range?
Old 25th May 2023, 17:51   #110
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Re: Tata Punch vs Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs Maruti Vitara Brezza vs others

Quote:
Saw the below cons in the Punch review thread in this forum

I am afraid there are too many cons which will mean exchanging my Ecosport for punch will be a bad decision.

Is there any other car I can look at that is sturdy and safe, in the 10L price range?
Quote:
Tata Altroz
The Tata Altroz is another 5-star GNCAP-rated car from Tata with adequate space and features. The XMA Plus Petrol DCA at 10.39 lakhs, although a bit over budget would be a great buy considering it's not an AMT. If you are going for manual, then the XT Petrol at 9.67 lakhs and the XZ Petrol at 10.27 lakhs are the best options worth considering.
The Altroz and the Punch are perhaps the safest and sturdiest under 10 lakhs, else other cars like the Renault Kiger, Nissan Magnite, and Honda Amaze may be considered as they are 4-star GNCAP-rated cars.
bijims is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th May 2023, 18:58   #111
BHPian

I can't emphasize on how underpowered the 1.2L engine is in Altroz (and the same is used in Punch I guess). I was star obsessed at the time and we went for Altroz (for my brother) base variant which we got for a pretty good deal. But I absolutely hate driving the car - the car judders like crazy on even getting it to the parking lot in the second gear! I never had the confidence to make quick overtakes with the car either.

I'm not dissing Altroz, but coming from Diesel Amaze, I absolutely couldn't stand the car despite it having a lot going for it (nice handling, real good looks, good headlights), purely because of the engine. I never got that confidence while overtaking and this is why I decided to go for a car which actually suits my driving style and behaves like I expect it to. I went for Sonet with good active safety features, and most importantly there's enough power on tap and the car behaves exactly like I expect it to - this gave me incredible confidence to drive while practicing safe driving - so I'm never in two minds. This is my 2C of course.
Old 31st May 2023, 20:27   #112
BHPian

Next car for my father : Petrol Automatic or EV for 11 lacs

Hello everyone,

The purpose of this thread is to ensure that that my father gets his next car which, hopefully, should meet most of his requirements in an ever increasingly crowded segment of cars in the 10-12 lac range.
It is going to be the only car for my parents.

Background:
We currently live in Nasik, moved here permanently about 5 years ago, after having spent all of our lives in Mumbai.
My father is 67 years old, retired from a leading Indian PSU bank. He currently drives a Fiat Punto 90hp Emotion Pack petrol that was bought in 2010. The Punto is beyond its lifespan and maintenance expenses have spiraled out of control. We intend to sell it off as soon as possible.

Usage requirement for the new car:

Budget : INR 11lacs max [might push it upwards by 50K for the right package]

My father's current/projected usage of the vehicle : 500 kms monthly average, with an occasional trip to Mumbai [350 kms roundtrip, usually overnight] with my mother to catch up with friends. My parents travel for holidays twice a year, but they always travel by trains or by flight. So long road trips will be rare.

Fuel type and transmission : The car has to be a petrol automatic in some form - CVT/AMT/DCT/TC, we have an open mind. But for budget related practical purposes, probably an AMT or a CVT is feasible.

We are equally open to the prospect of getting an EV.

Safety, comfort and features : Although the new car wont see a lot of highway driving, it needs to have above average structural build quality. My father is 5'11 and it is imperative that front seats should provide above average support to the back, lumbar and under thigh regions.
My father is quite techno savvy and a good ICE package comprising of android auto for navigation along with a responsive media unit is preferable. Air conditioning should be adequately efficient.
Rear camera for parking with sensors is mandatory.

Fuel efficiency : Considering the relatively low running, FE is not the highest priority. But it should be reasonable within the bounds of a typical petrol automatic benchmark. Besides, we are equally open to getting an EV.

Suspension and ground clearance : Nashik has excellent roads with virtually no parking issues. However, slightly higher GC is preferred to prevent bottoming out of the underside over the occasional suspension (officially called speed) breakers. In an occasional event of the vehicle having to traverse (only in low risk scenarios) flooded roads after a sudden outburst, a vehicle with higher GC holds the advantage.

Currently shortlisted :

Honda AMAZE (S) CVT : This was my father first choice, I have ruled it out, since it is a prehistoric product with superficial, cosmetic updates, below par seat comfort, lack of value for the features offered, low GC.

Tata Punch : Punch Creative iRA Pack AMT is a strong contender. Great value for money proposition. Excellent seats, high GC and fairly feature packed.

Hyundai : i20 Sportz 1.2L IVT. The Asta (O) 1.2L IVT would have been perfect, but it is north of 12.5 lacs OTR in MH state.

Tata : Tiago EV XZ Plus Long Range.

Nissan : Magnite XV Turbo CVT [All other variants are above 12 lacs OTR]

Renault Kiger not being considered due to inferior quality of the interiors.

None of the cars from the Maruti stable are being considered, for reasons best left unspecified.

We are willing to wait for a few months if any upcoming launches in the petrol automatic or EV segment fall within our budget.

I would really appreciate any insights in terms of ownership experience for the candidates shortlisted. Any other options that I may have overlooked which fall within our budget, would be great to know.

Last edited by TDCi4Life : 31st May 2023 at 20:39. Reason: Additional remarks
Old 1st June 2023, 05:10   #113
BHPian

Re: Next car for my father : Petrol Automatic or EV for 11 lacs

The Tata Tiago EV XZ Plus Long Range would be the best option as far as EVs are concerned in your budget, else in ICE Cars you have:

1. Hyundai i20 Sportz IVT/DCT
The i20 Sportz DCT comes in at around 12 lakhs OTR, while the IVT comes at around 10.70 lakhs OTR, The DCT would definitely offer better performance, but the IVT would more than suffice considering your use case.

2. Tata Altroz XZA DCA
The Altroz XZA at 11.26 lakhs OTR and XZA Plus at 11.72 lakhs OTR are one of the safest cars you can buy in the hatchback segment with all the necessities covered. However, the engine isn't the most exciting one.

3. Nissan Magnite XV Turbo CVT
The Magnite is a decently feature-filled car with a 4-star GNCAP rating and a good 1.0 Litre Turbo Petrol mated to a CVT, a good option worth considering, but with Kiger and Magnite based on the same platform and being siblings, there is a lot of part sharing and interior quality aint the best in both.

4. Tata Punch Creative IRA AMT
The Tata Punch Creative IRA AMT is the top-of-the-line version of the Punch costing around 11 lakhs OTR and is definitely a VFM Car with SUV-like looks, 5-star safety, and features offered.

Other options worth considering are the upcoming Hyundai Exter which is a Punch rival, Tata Nexon XMA which is bare bones but a safe car at 11.20 lakhs OTR, and Toyota Glanza AMT (which is basically a Maruti Baleno witn a Toyota badge)
bijims is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th June 2023, 11:47   #114
BHPian

Re: Next car for my father : Petrol Automatic or EV for 11 lacs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDCi4Life View Post
Hello everyone,

The purpose of this thread is to ensure that that my father gets his next car which, hopefully, should meet most of his requirements in an ever increasingly crowded segment of cars in the 10-12 lac range.

Currently shortlisted :

Honda AMAZE (S) CVT : This was my father first choice, I have ruled it out, since it is a prehistoric product with superficial, cosmetic updates, below par seat comfort, lack of value for the features offered, low GC.

Tata Punch : Punch Creative iRA Pack AMT is a strong contender. Great value for money proposition. Excellent seats, high GC and fairly feature packed.

Hyundai : i20 Sportz 1.2L IVT. The Asta (O) 1.2L IVT would have been perfect, but it is north of 12.5 lacs OTR in MH state.

Tata : Tiago EV XZ Plus Long Range.

Nissan : Magnite XV Turbo CVT [All other variants are above 12 lacs OTR]

Renault Kiger not being considered due to inferior quality of the interiors.

I would really appreciate any insights in terms of ownership experience for the candidates shortlisted. Any other options that I may have overlooked which fall within our budget, would be great to know.
My suggestion is to go with Amaze CVT. It may be dated but it’s best among your short list. I’ve eliminated Tata because of their crappy ASS. Mahindra or Tata are never on my recommendation list for this very reason. You don’t need that.
As EV, you can go with Tiago to test the water but won’t recommend it. Many people are blindly going with EVs and regretting their decision later on. You do need to analyse whether you really need an EV or not and paying premium for same is justifiable to you.
Since safety is also a concern for you, I didn’t suggest any Hyundai cars. Otherwise you can check Venue and Sonet. You can also wait for Exter but I don’t think it will be safe.

As for my vote for poll. I voted Others. My vote is for C3 Shine turbo. Despite its lack of features compared to others, It is fun to ride. And is my choice just because of its comfort and ride quality and performance.
Clown Prince is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th June 2023, 10:51   #115
BHPian

Update :

I accompanied my parents for the Tata Punch (Creative) test drive. Although my father found the Punch's seats more comfortable than the Amaze, the TD vehicle sent over by the dealership was not exactly in an endearing condition, to put it mildly. It had been abused and not maintained at all. My father was left unimpressed with the Punch's AMT, especially since the last TD was done with a relatively well maintained Amaze CVT. After some number crunching regarding my parents' usage of the next car, and overall costs, we decided to shut the door on non EV options.

The C3 was ruled out as Nashik is yet to get a Citroen dealership. Kamu Motors sent over the Tiago XZ+ to my parents residence, dad was impressed with the TD and we have booked the Tata Tiago XZ+ LR (Teal Blue) at Kamu Motors, Nashik. The OTR price is INR 11,9x,xxx.
I told the sales executive that we should be informed when our alloted vehicle arrives at their stockyard. We will make the final payment only after conducting the PDI. The sales executive stated that we will have to make payment as soon as the alloted vehicle is in transit, but he won't proceed with the registration process until our PDI gets done. The delivery is expected within 3 weeks from now.

Side note : The sales representative tried to sell us their display vehicle (XZ+ in a different colour), by dangling the carrot of delivery of the vehicle within few days!
Even if that display vehicle has been the Teal Blue colour, there was no way we were going to consider that option.

Last edited by TDCi4Life : 18th June 2023 at 10:52. Reason: remarks
Old 18th June 2023, 11:00   #116
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDCi4Life View Post
Update :
The C3 was ruled out as Nashik is yet to get a Citroen dealership. Kamu Motors sent over the Tiago XZ+ to my parents residence, dad was impressed with the TD and we have booked the Tata Tiago XZ+ LR (Teal Blue) at Kamu Motors, Nashik. The OTR price is INR 11,9x,xxx.
Great choice going with the Tiago EV XZ+ Long Range, it's the best EV you can get under 12 lakhs OTR Nashik, and a safe and practical car at that too.
Congratulations on your purchase, and hope you have many great miles ahead with your new EV!
bijims is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th June 2023, 14:10   #117
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijims View Post
Great choice going with the Tiago EV XZ+ Long Range, it's the best EV you can get under 12 lakhs OTR Nashik, and a safe and practical car at that too.
Congratulations on your purchase, and hope you have many great miles ahead with your new EV!
Thanks a ton for your valuable insight and kind wishes!
No regrets about the decision, but few things about the future worry me a little. Just want my dad to have a hassle free and enjoyable experience.

Lack of underbody protection for the high voltage cables.
Lack of audible parking sensors.
Mild concern about lack of hill hold/assist feature and no 'P' mode.

This is going to be our first Tata car. Although I realise EVs are less complicated and easier to maintain than traditional ICE vehicles, just hoping that the Tata dealership is able to meet reasonable after-sales service standards.

Regards
Old 13th July 2023, 19:24   #118

Which Automatic Sub Compact SUV as replacement for my i10 manual?

Hello Car experts,

My first post here, had posted it at another location but didn't get too many responses, so thought of trying here. Apologies if its too long a post.

Background - I am in my mid 40's and work in IT. I own a i10 Magna 2009 petrol manual and am looking to replace it with an automatic before the registration expires in January 2024. Family of 3. My wife owns a i10 Sportz AT (bought in 2013). I don't know which transmission my wife's car has, as I did not do as much research back then, nor did I know about Team BHP! I go to office once a week approximately which is a ride of 23 kms one way in Pune city traffic. Plus some weekend rides for errands/ nearby places which currently happen on my wife's car but assuming we will use our new car for it once we have it. Highway rides are occasional, mostly driving in city. If I listen to my brain, I understand that I don't actually have immediate need of a new car, and can manage by extending the registration of my old i10 by five years or with my wife's AT i10 or by travelling through a cab. If I sell my car, I can even rent out my parking! Though if I listen to my heart, I feel I should by a car now, otherwise when will I do it?

At times, my i10, on roads / curves on highway where there is super-elevation on one side, I feel as if the car is rolling over on one side though I felt it in multiple cars so I guess it's a more to do with my age catching up! Hence, I started with looking for sedans which have less chances of rolling over as they are closer to the road.

Criteria - Looking for a bigger vehicle than i10, budget between 10-12 Lakhs on road, Automatic transmission, at least four star safety rating

Cars considered so far -

Ciaz - Initially took a test ride of Ciaz AT since it's spacious and reasonably priced. Felt that Ciaz will be too long to drive in city traffic hence decided to check in sub compact SUVs due to higher ground clearance.

Sonet and Venue - Test drove a Sonet IMT, thinking that IMT will be cheaper than fully automatic but figured that I don't want the pain of changing the gears though there is no clutch. Technology makes us lazy! Then understood that safety rating of Sonet and Venue is just 3* and their transmission (DCT) is not suitable for Indian weather (hope this understanding is correct). Though Sonet is the one which convinced me about going for CSUVs rather than Sedans.

Nexon and XUV 300 - Test drove Nexon and XUV 300 also but decided against them due to jerks in AMT gear shifts.

Fronx - Test drove Fronx as well, but thought it was too small and we don't even know its safety rating yet.

Brezza - Test drove the Brezza and liked it. Brezza VXI is around 13.3 Lakhs on road in Pune however it comes with just 2 airbags. Also, I felt a little dizzy after multiple test drives, is it a problem with Brezza's suspension etc. or is it a problem with me?
Also Brezza's waiting time is more (5-6 months).

Kiger Turbo CVT - Liked Kiger (my daughter's favorite!) Waiting time is about 2 weeks. While taking test drive, I felt that the break and accelerator are very close to each other, and while removing my foot from the break and putting it on the accelerator, my foot was kind of getting stuck under the break. Has anyone observed this problem? My wife also felt a problem with the driver's seat belt, which I didn't notice.

Magnite Turbo CVT - Liked Magnite as well. Magnite's waiting time is similar to Kiger's. I personally liked exteriors of Magnite's compared to Kiger's, may be because I haven't seen as many Datsun Go's compared to Kwids!

But Kiger's interiors are better than Magnite, and Kiger top model RXZ CVT offers 4 airbags compared to Magnite top model's 2. But Magnite offers 360 degree camera which the Kiger doesn't.

Also, Nissan has only 1 showroom in Pune compared to 3-4 of Renault.

Magnite's ground clearance is same as Kiger's but height is less, thought that it will be less prone to roll over.

Height of the vehicle mentioned on the brochures is from the floor or from the ground? Since width of some vehicles is bigger than others but length is less etc, so if I am trying to compare volume of space (like old Indica adv of more car per car!), should I be using height or height minus ground clearance?

Also, thought that Magnite and Kiger will be better for city driving compared to Brezza due to smaller size. Or is it just a matter of getting used to bigger vehicles?

I understand that Brezza's base AT version(VXI) costs more than Magnite and Kiger's top end CVT versions, but it offers a four cylinder engine vs three cylinder engines of Magnite and Kiger. So considering my use case, will it be worth spending extra money on Brezza just to get this engine?

I quite liked the Magnite as it has 360 degree camera in XV CVT version for on road price of 12.8 Lakhs v/s just reverse camera in Kiger RXZ CVT at on road price of 13.48 Lakhs. Renault salesperson told me we can get front sensors installed for 3500/- INR to make up for this lack of front/ 360 degree camera in Kiger to some extent. Is that right? I am a little nervous about parking new car in tight spaces.

I understand CVT and TC are better than AMT, but if I were to choose between CVT and TC, as is the case for Magnite and Kiger(CVT) vs Brezza(TC), what would you recommend?

Which car would you recommend between Brezza AT VXI (on road around 13.4), Magnite top end XE CVT(12.8) and Kiger top end RXZ CVT(13.48)? Waiting time for Brezza is far more than Kiger and Magnite. Also Renault and Nissan are offering cash discount, exchange bonus, corporate discount and some accessories v/s Maruti is not offering anything. Waiting time for Brezza will also mean my current i10s value will depreciate as I can't sell the car 6 months before getting the new car.

Read somewhere that in October 2023 6 airbags will be mandatory, is that right? Should I wait until then? I don't want to pay for / not keen on features such as sun-roof etc.

Do you recommend buying extended warranty?

All the dealers are offering better price for my old i10 compared Cars24. But I believe ownership transfer will happen in few days. How do I get the No Claim Bonus certificate in such case in the meantime to get NCB benefit on new insurance I need to buy for my new car? Renault and Nissan dealers will hopefully agree to me buying it myself instead of through them but not sure about Maruti due to high demand of Brezza. This will bring down the On Road Price further. Any recommendation for a particular Insurance company? How is Acko Insurance?

How do I calculate how much should be RTO tax to confirm what the dealer is charging is not more?

And what are registration fees and reward program fees?

What are HSRP, Doc & Del and LDH charges? Are they all legal?

What accessories do you suggest I should add?

I know too many questions, but please find time to share your interesting perspectives. Looking forward to learn a lot from you to make an informed decision.

Thanks in anticipation!
Old 19th July 2023, 15:27   #119
BANNED

Re: Which Automatic Sub Compact SUV as replacement for my i10 manual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car_noob View Post

I know too many questions, but please find time to share your interesting perspectives. Looking forward to learn a lot from you to make an informed decision.
To sum it up, you have shortlisted Brezza, Kiger and Magnite.

To my opinion, Brezza is a no-brainer just for the engine and fuss free ownership. As you are coming from Hyundai, Nissan / Renault ASS would be literal to the acronym. BUT, as you are not feeling comfortable in Brezza, no point on getting that car. As I understand, you are one of those who tends to keep the car till it runs. I would suggest, rigorous and back to back TD before deciding.

Brezza would definitely gives you better value on resale, but if you are planning to keep the car till oblivion, there is hardly any difference. Again NA petrol of Brezza would sip less than the turbos.

Size differences between Brezza and Renault/Nissan is negligible. As you are driving in Pune for last 15 years, getting assimilated to a new vehicle is matter of hours than days.

And yes, none of modern cars would topple over with sane driving. But, body roll would be there in higher vehicles, which can be offset with a wonderful suspension.

There is a healthy discussion on various nitty gritty of EW in extended warranty thread, you may refer to. Moral of the story, maximum EW is always recommended in TBHP.

Just google RTO tax % in Pune, I think it is around 11%. Anyway, you will receive the tax payment receipts from dealer once tax is paid.
Acko insurance prefers FNG over ASS that you should be aware of.
Registration fee charged by RTO to issue your car' registration number on basis of tax payment. Document/handling etc are dealer fees that can be bargained off.

Accessories are of personal taste, just decide based upon you liking and budget.

On a side note, why don't you consider Exter, same Hyundai ecosystem with 6 airbags (skeptical about the 4 star though).
PetrolRider is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th July 2023, 19:23   #120

Re: Which Automatic Sub Compact SUV as replacement for my i10 manual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrolRider View Post
To sum it up, you have shortlisted Brezza, Kiger and Magnite.

To my opinion, Brezza is a no-brainer just for the engine and fuss free ownership. As you are coming from Hyundai, Nissan / Renault ASS would be literal to the acronym. BUT, as you are not feeling comfortable in Brezza, no point on getting that car. As I understand, you are one of those who tends to keep the car till it runs. I would suggest, rigorous and back to back TD before deciding.

Brezza would definitely gives you better value on resale, but if you are planning to keep the car till oblivion, there is hardly any difference. Again NA petrol of Brezza would sip less than the turbos.
Considering the waiting time on Brezza and no offers, decided to go ahead with Kiger though it doesn't have 360 degree camera of Magnite. Booked on Sunday, got a call from dealer on Wed that car is available for PDI. Will do a PDI tomorrow using the checklist. Not sure if the dealer would allow to drive it though and whether I can check the various fluid levels e.g. oil, transmission fluid etc. The car is manufactured in June 2023 as per VIN and information provided by dealer. Renault is offering 10k cash discount, 12k corporate discount (more than Tata dealers on Nexon though we are claiming it for TCS!), 20k exchange bonus (though I am exchanging the car somewhere else for a better value), accessories worth 10-12k free. Planning to buy Acko insurance which is costing me 20k for all covers which dealer is offering for 35k. Decided in favor of Acko as they are ok with ASS just that it may not be cashless. Was thinking of Digit but they allow only 1 Zero dep claim per year though there is no limitation on garage selection. Hope it's a reasonable deal?

Quote:
Size differences between Brezza and Renault/Nissan is negligible. As you are driving in Pune for last 15 years, getting assimilated to a new vehicle is matter of hours than days.
Thanks. This is really comforting!

Quote:
And yes, none of modern cars would topple over with sane driving. But, body roll would be there in higher vehicles, which can be offset with a wonderful suspension.

There is a healthy discussion on various nitty gritty of EW in extended warranty thread, you may refer to. Moral of the story, maximum EW is always recommended in TBHP.
Not opting for EW now but will think of buying it before completion of existing warranty.

Quote:
Just google RTO tax % in Pune, I think it is around 11%. Anyway, you will receive the tax payment receipts from dealer once tax is paid.
Acko insurance prefers FNG over ASS that you should be aware of.
Acko informed me on phone at least that they are ok with ASS just that it may not be cashless. Hope this is right.

Quote:
Registration fee charged by RTO to issue your car' registration number on basis of tax payment. Document/handling etc are dealer fees that can be bargained off.
Sure, will find that out.

Quote:
Accessories are of personal taste, just decide based upon you liking and budget.
Yes, for now getting just 3D mats, mud flaps, front parking sensors, boot light, armrest console organizer - all for free.

Quote:
On a side note, why don't you consider Exter, same Hyundai ecosystem with 6 airbags (skeptical about the 4 star though).
Decided against Exter without checking it out due to high waiting time (assumed) and again they may not have any offers. Also thought that it might be just 3* safety compared to 4* on Kiger.
Car_noob is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks