Team-BHP > What Car?
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2023, 14:50   #16
BHPian

Re: Garage reshuffle | Have 2 Hondas | Tempted by the Seltos 1.5L Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Pedal View Post
It's more of a mind over heart thing. The only reason I'm considering a change is to have only one car in the garage. It's hard to part ways with either car(Civic for what it is and Jazz for doing its job without any fuss). Phew, I've got a lot of thinking to do. :(
If you are giving importance to mind then I would say Japanese machines are bought for their reliability and longevity. I would strongly recommend to retain for at least another 30-50k kms. Hope your garage accommodate 2 cars. I drive two Honda’s, Amaze - for city use and Civic - for highway. Strongly Agree that Civic is not the right car to drive in city traffic conditions due to its long bonnet and low seating.

Also there is no reason for Honda closing the shop in India. As we speak, I read 6 months waiting period for Elevate.
Kashief is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th September 2023, 14:56   #17
BHPian

Re: Garage reshuffle | Have 2 Hondas | Tempted by the Seltos 1.5L Turbo

Sorry Dead_Pedal, this doesn't make sense. I would either keep both cars or sell the Jazz if I were in your place. The Civic is a competent machine from a class above. Please don't consider replacing it with a Seltos.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks