Team-BHP > What Car?
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2010, 11:17   #31
BANNED

You can go for Logan diesel.. Very roomy and comfortable rear seat. You will never feel cramped. Also Ikon diesel has also got very comfortable rear seat.
Old 2nd June 2010, 11:21   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhkum View Post
Dear All,

I need to buy a car for My Wife. She doesn't like to drive in Mumbai traffic hence it's has to be comfortable at rear seat. The monthly running expected will be around 1800 km ( 90% of which will be in city), hence it's important to buy a used diesel. My budget will be approx 4 to 5 Lakhs. The requirements will be Fuel Efficient, Comfort and being a 2nd hand low on maintenance. Will like to go for sedan as the rear space will be better as compared to Hatch

Thanking all of you in advance
Saurabh

Mods, I tried searching a thread with this requirement but couldn't find one which matches my requirement. Incase if any such thread exists kindly merge this into the existing one.
I dont really get it why you will go for a 2nd hand when your budget allows you to have a new car. Since you will have a driver, you wife will sit in rear seat and its city driving I think Tata Vista quadrajet fits the bill perfectly. If you are fixed on having a sedan then only I think you need to look at 2nd hand market.
Old 2nd June 2010, 12:26   #33
BHPian

You can go for a new Vista QJD Aqua, eyes closed.
2+2 yrs warranty, cheap to maintain and very FE.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks