Team-BHP - The "I Booked my Car" Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   What Car? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/)
-   -   The "I Booked my Car" Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/89063-i-booked-my-car-thread-337.html)

Booked Tiago XZ+ Manual yesterday (finally).
Colour: White- but I am open to Arizona Blue/Plum/Red whichever is available.
OTR Price: 8.23L, including 16K worth of accessories. Total discount ~25K. Accessories are negotiable of course.
Expected date of delivery: 4+ weeks, but can be made available sooner.

Make: Hyundai
Model: All new I20
Variant : Sportz
Fuel: Diesel
Colour: Starry night
Price: Rs. 919000/- (Ex Showroom Hyderabad)
Final On road price : Rs.11,01,768/-(charged extra 2% as this will be my 2nd vehicle)
Booking Amount: Rs. 25,000/-
Discounts: Got 10k cash discount.Managed to get insurance amount down to 37k from 47k(quoted).
Booking Date: 28/07/2022
Dealer & City: Kun Hyundai,Khajaguda, Hyderabad
Expected Delivery Date: 25/10/2022

Not sure if this is the correct thread to ask but does the size of the showroom matters. By size I am referring to footfall of customers and the area covered as well. Please guide me if there is any relevant thread where I can check this or post my queries regarding this.

Thanks in advance:)

Make: Honda
Model: Amaze
Variant: VX CVT
Fuel: Petrol
Booking Date: 3 August 2022
Colour: Golden brown
Delivery Date: 11 August 2022
Dealer & City: Vision Honda, Kochi
Discounts: Rs 9000 (Including Rs 3000 for government employee for my father)
Others: Purchased accessories including seat cover, car cover, door protector, illuminated scruff guard, arm rest and visor for Rs 25k which had MRP of Rs 26.7k. Also, took insurance from outside.
Total On-Road Price: Rs 10.75-10.80 lakhs excluding insurance

Make: Toyota
Model: Fortuner
Variant: 2.8 4x4 MT
Booking Date: 09 September 2022
Colour: Attitude Black
Date of Dispatch: 17 September 2022
Delivery Date: 22 September 2022
Dealer & City: Espirit Toyota, Cuttack
Booking Amount: INR 50,000
Total On-Road Price: INR 45.20 Lakh (including Gurgaon, Haryana registration which is about INR 4 Lakh). Expecting this to include basic rubber mats, mud flaps and underbody coat. Need to discuss the final on road price, negotiate on insurance quote and other additional charges included. Will update the final price.
Accessories: Have not decided as yet. Will update on this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbpanda (Post 5400945)
Make: Toyota
Model: Fortuner
Variant: 2.8 4x4 MT

Congratulations on your new car. Are you buying this car in Orissa and bring it registered in gurgaon? Any specific advantage in doing this?

Make : Maruti Suzuki
Model : Swift
Variant : ZXI AMT
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 1 Sept 2022
Expected Delivery Date : September end(now in transit)
Color : Pearl Arctic White
OTR Price:9,08,884
Discounts: 25,000(Cash Discount) + 5,000(Corporate Discount)
Dealer & City : SM Car, Nattamangalam, Salem,Tamil Nadu

Quote:

Originally Posted by anish (Post 5403636)
Congratulations on your new car. Are you buying this car in Orissa and bring it registered in gurgaon? Any specific advantage in doing this?

Thank you so much, Anish! Yes, I am buying it in Orissa and will get it registered in Gurgaon. There are no specific advantages, just that MGF Toyota and Galaxy Toyota in Gurgaon/ Delhi informed that they are not taking any bookings for 4x4 variants of the Fortuner (both AT and MT) for rest of the year and only 4x2 Diesel and Petrol variants were available. As I was looking for a Diesel Manual 4x4 variant, Espirit Toyota in Cuttack confirmed the temporary discontinuation but confirmed availability of this variant in their last consignment, therefore I went ahead with them.

Make: Hyundai
Model: Alcazar
Variant: Signature(O) Diesel AT
Booking Date: 18 September 2022
Colour: Phantom Black
Delivery Date: After 26th September 2022
Dealer & City: R R Kirad Hyundai ,Pune

Booked my first luxury car!!!

Make : BMW
Model : X3
Variant : xDive 30i M-sport
Fuel :Petrol
Booking Date : 12 September, 2022
Color : Carbon Black
Expected Delivery Date : 25 October, 2022
Dealer & City :BMW Speed Motorwagen Lucknow
Freebies : Wireless Charging, rest will come to know at the time of delivery.
Others : Have been offered a discount of Rs. 4 lacs, with OTR price of Rs.75 lacs.

If possible do suggest if any dealer is offering better offers on this model, will try to push my dealer to match the same, and what freebies to push for at the time of delivery.

Quote:

Originally Posted by trichy (Post 5398841)
Make: Honda
Model: Amaze
Variant: VX CVT
Fuel: Petrol
Booking Date: 3 August 2022
Colour: Golden brown
Delivery Date: 11 August 2022
Dealer & City: Vision Honda, Kochi
Discounts: Rs 9000 (Including Rs 3000 for government employee for my father)
Others: Purchased accessories including seat cover, car cover, door protector, illuminated scruff guard, arm rest and visor for Rs 25k which had MRP of Rs 26.7k. Also, took insurance from outside.
Total On-Road Price: Rs 10.75-10.80 lakhs excluding insurance

I have short listed Amaze VX CVT. How is the mileage. Is it around 12~13kmpl. Any other pointers ?l

Booked Punch Kaziranga AMT on Sept 23. The car got registered today and delivery is on Sunday.

No Discount.
On Road Cost: Rs 10.89L excluding insurance.
Got insurance directly from HDFC Ergo for Rs 29k.

Accessories bought: Mud flaps, Kaziranga 3D mats, door edge guard.

Just booked online XUV700 AX 7 D AT on mahindra.com
Expecting delivery next year.Not in a hurry to get the vehicle.This will be my fourth vehicle and first SUV.

Canceled scorpio n introductory price booking after me and my Wife felt that it may be not suitable for our middle age, coupled with more premiumness and settled ride of xuv.

Booked online XUV700 AX7 D AT. This will be my fourth vehicle, after two hatchbacks and one sedan . Had to cancel Scorpio n booking after me and my better-half after a lot of deliberation found it not suitable for our middle age.

Booked TATA Punch Accomplished AMT on 8th October. I wanted delivery in first week of December (so that the new car comes after rains in November) and dealer confirmed the same. In fact Camo edition was available for ready delivery.

Price Rs.9.30 lacs on road. Discount 13K, Free accessories: Mud flap and floor mats. I will negotiate to take insurance from outside the dealership later

The dealer is Lakshmi Motors , Ekkatuthangal branch. The booking experience was smooth. TD was arranged as promised.

Other vehicle seriously considered - Amaze Petrol CVT (S or V version)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pankajn1702 (Post 5393812)
Booked
Baleno Zeta AGS
OTR: 9.80L (thru Ackodrive) Dealer assigned is Nexa dealership near me
Waiting: (Hold your breath - 22-24 weeks 😔)
Accessories: Worth 10k (basic stuff like floor mats, door wisor and 7-8 more things, dont have the list handy)

Waiting is too long and I booked with the hope that I get the delivery at least during Diwali 2022.

Anyone who has booked Baleno AGS recently and has received the car. What was your waiting period ?

Update - 10th Oct 2022
Baleno is cancelled as I am getting the Glanza S AMT Silver colour within 4 weeks.
It is a lower variant than Baleno Zeta however I am ok with it considering my usage is limited to City 90% of the times.

Delivery either on 15th Oct or on the auspicious day of Dhanteras :)

PDI and registeration formalities are already complete.