Team-BHP - The "I Booked my Car" Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   What Car? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/)
-   -   The "I Booked my Car" Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/89063-i-booked-my-car-thread.html)

Team,

Please announce all booking notifications in this thread. Only once you receive delivery of your car, may you create a new thread in the Test Drives & Initial Ownership Reports Section.

The primary reason behind this initiative is to allow (only) detailed car ownership threads in the Test-Drive section and, thus, enhance its value to our community.

Recommended format:

Quote:

Make : [e.g Hyundai, Maruti]
Model : [e.g i20, Swift]
Variant : [e.g Magna, Vxi]
Fuel : [e.g Petrol, Diesel]
Booking Date :
Color :
Expected Delivery Date :
Dealer & City :
Freebies :
Others : [like any offer]

Booked by FIAT GRANDE PUNTO active MJD exotica red at prerana motors .
the wait is on now .

Okay, that was seriously quick! Congratulations. Do create a detailed ownership report once you get the car.

I have Booked a White colored Toyota Fortuner , expected to be home, some time in September only as the delivery schedules have not been declared as yet by Toyota & nor has the exact pricing been declared.

However I do expect it to be around 18.5 lacs ex showroom New Delhi.

Just waiting for its launch on the 24'th now.

Congratulations.

Good initiative GTO :thumbs up. It was really difficult to locate the ownership report in some threads.

Nice idea.. congos ms001 and car_crazy1400 :)

Good initiative. Congrats guys.
Love the looks of the Punto.
Fortuner is obviously a stunner.

Well, I have booked a pearl white safari ex. Expecting it by month end

Great idea- kudos to the brain behind this thread :)

Congrats ms001 & car_crazy1400!!

Great Idea to have started this thread GTO! Cheers to that!
Booked My Grande Punto MJD Red Active, on 21st July, still awaiting the allotment of the new car, since my last allotted car's underbody was rusted!

Good idea.I would suggest all those who are actually posting due to a new booking,to do it in bold,so it is easier to differentiate them from the congratulatory posts that follow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by avishar (Post 1442248)
Good idea.I would suggest all those who are actually posting due to a new booking,to do it in bold,so it is easier to differentiate them from the congratulatory posts that follow.

Fantastic! I've made all those previous names/bookings in bold. Please follow this strictly.

Smart move Mods! And congratulations to ms001, car_crazy1400, blackbeast and pineapple_ameet for your bookings. Am especially looking out for car_crazy1400's TD and post delivery experiences.

Great Idea. After too much analyzing, I have finally booked the Fiat Linea - Emotion Pack - Petrol in Flamenco Red.

Booked it yesterday and I have checked with the dealer that I can still change my colour decision. On the international site, I have seen the Cool Jazz Blue colour available which is not in India. Any one having any idea on when it will be launched here? I just got to know today that Fiat India has launched the Fox Trot Blue (Light Blue with a Silverish Metallic hue)

And here's my toy. i20 Asta in White. Month-end, hopefully.