Team-BHP - The "I Booked my Car" Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   What Car? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/)
-   -   The "I Booked my Car" Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/89063-i-booked-my-car-thread-2.html)

I have booked a Punto MJD Emotion Exotica Red. Expected delivery on 28.08.2009.

@Flyingspur

Congrats!

i20 Asta white - Petrol or Deisel?

thanks everyone

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1442088)
Okay, that was seriously quick! Congratulations. Do create a detailed ownership report once you get the car.

Thanks was looking for a place to announce the booking and this thread pops up :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by pineapple_ameet (Post 1442206)
Great Idea to have started this thread GTO! Cheers to that!
Booked My Grande Punto MJD Red Active, on 21st July, still awaiting the allotment of the new car, since my last allotted car's underbody was rusted!

congrats iam hunting for a central and remote lock , since autocop is not suited for FIAT , do let me know if you find something .

Great initiative, GTO!

Booked (order placed for) a white Scorpio VLX mHawk 2.2 4WD 7-seater with captain's seat configuration in the middle row. Delivery hopefully during the Navratri week (20th - 27th September).

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuvadips (Post 1442389)
@Flyingspur

Congrats!

Thanks shuv! It's a petrol 1.2 which will suit it's job profile perfectly. Getting delivery in 13 days flat.

Booked Punto MJD Emotion Pk Exotica Red from BU Bhandari, Pune. Delivery on 23rd Aug :)

About to close Ford Fiesta ZXI deal shortly in a weeks time. Taking delivery on occasion of Dashera! It will be very difficult to hold my feelings so I think this forum is the right place where I can pour all my thoughts & feelings.

Booked Spark LT blazing red, expecting to take delivery this weekend

I have booked a Fiat Grande Punto RED 1.4 FIRE. Awaiting delivery.

I have been reading the forum for past 2 years. My first post and would like to share that I have booked 1.2 white i20. I wanted a specific colour, delivery on a specific date - Dasera 28th Sept and a specific no.

Hi All,

With lots of time spent over the TBHP and reading all the posts on getz CRDI. I have finally booked a Getz CRDI (Space silver). Two more friends of mine have also booked along with me....Infact one of them will be taking the delivery while I'm writing this .
A big thanks to all the members who have put in their unbiased reviews, I liked Kencha's review:)
I'm going to take my car delivery maybe sometime next week, So will post a detailed exprience after that.

Booked Punto MJD Emtion on 29th July through Company Leased vehicle policy and expecting the delivery on 7th Aug or 16th Aug. I have already spoke to the dealer and made you order for a Med frey color punto to be ready at their stockyard by july end. Thought, Aug 7th being my Daughter's first birthday (and also friday) would be good day to take the delivery for all auspicious reasons and remembrance.

I'm going to book my Fiat Linea Petrol Emotion Pack today opting for medium grey most likely (flamenco red being the next choice). I guess I don't have to sign registration papers today itself, right?

Great idea! GTO really and Congrats to all those who booked their dream cars!
I booked my Safari LX Quartz Black on 13th August, 2009. Could not inform all fellow BHPians as my membership was not approved at that time. Delivery was scheduled on 20th, but it couldn't be as finance could not be arranged from bank. Anyway, the black tigress will be coming home on Monday - 24th August. Will update next week on the other thread about initial ownership experience.
Cheers!!

Great Job GTO and other Moderators.
It would still be better it we could follow some format like below.

Make : [e.g Hyundai, Maruti]
Model : [e.g i20, Swift]
Variant : [e.g Magna, Vxi]
Fuel : [e.g Petrol, Diesel]
Booking Date :
Color :
Expected Delivery Date :
Dealer & City :
Freebees :
Others : [like any offer]