Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th September 2010, 11:46   #316
Senior - BHPian

I have been playing Mafia 2 for 3 days and its Awesome. Its slightly better equipped that GTA . I am loving the game. Got the F1 game, but will start playing after finishing the mafia2 as i will be using Logitech GT wheel to drive .
Old 30th September 2010, 11:55   #317
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiat_tarun View Post
I have been playing F1 2010 (PC) for the past week and i'm loving it. The graphics are really cool and car control is not too hard. You have to be really careful at your braking points (so much so, i keep pressing my down arrow so hard, i think it's going to give up on me one of these days !)
Thanks for the feedback, I was worried CodeMasters had made the game too "arcady" for the enthusiast to like it. Will have to see if its available here yet for the 360.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiat_tarun View Post
I have actually decided to get the logitech Momo racing wheel with paddle shifts to enhance the whole experience.
If you like the game with the keyboard, you'll simply love it with a wheel. A wheel, almost any wheel, simply transforms a driving game because of the proportional controls, especially the brakes. The Momo's a decent wheel, nicely priced for what it offers, you do not get a clutch though, the pedals are quite soft, & the driver's a bit iffy - different games have different issues with it. If you're getting the wheel, I'll also recommend LFS, fantastic game (sim) with this wheel

Last edited by im_srini : 30th September 2010 at 12:06.
Old 30th September 2010, 12:48   #318
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by im_srini View Post
Thanks for the feedback, I was worried CodeMasters had made the game too "arcady" for the enthusiast to like it. Will have to see if its available here yet for the 360.

If you like the game with the keyboard, you'll simply love it with a wheel. A wheel, almost any wheel, simply transforms a driving game because of the proportional controls, especially the brakes. The Momo's a decent wheel, nicely priced for what it offers, you do not get a clutch though, the pedals are quite soft, & the driver's a bit iffy - different games have different issues with it. If you're getting the wheel, I'll also recommend LFS, fantastic game (sim) with this wheel
I tried the wheel at a friends place and loved it. Tried it on dirt 2 and just loved it even more (the feedback). Will get LFS also and try that..
Old 9th October 2010, 15:52   #319
Senior - BHPian

Just bought & playing -

Mafia II
Ashes Cricket 09

Snapshots of Mafia II -
Attached Thumbnails
PC & Console games - Discussion Thread-1.jpg  

PC & Console games - Discussion Thread-2.jpg  

PC & Console games - Discussion Thread-3.jpg  

Old 18th January 2011, 18:24   #320
Senior - BHPian

re: PC & Console games - Discussion Thread

I am flight simmer flying MS FS X:Acceleration, Falcon 4.0 : Allied Force, LOMAC, Enemy Engaged( Apache/Havoc & Comanche/Hokum merged) v1.13, Jane's F/A-18 and to a lesser extent Tom Clancy' HAWX( for the fun factor).
Old 18th January 2011, 20:16   #321
BHPian

Not a spoiler,but Mafia 2 has a HORRIBLE ending/climax that makes you curse the game

Fans of GTA4 should try out Just cause 2,Awesome game

Last edited by Bluengel180 : 18th January 2011 at 20:18.
Old 18th January 2011, 20:32   #322
BHPian

I have been playing the Gran Tourismo 5 for the last 1 month.
Its awesome. I bought the Logitech GT Wheel also. I would say the combination is one of the best things you can get if you love car racing games. Have not played Forza so cant comment on that.

I also played Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. Its online play is just so addictive. Having played Counter Strike a lot a, I really enjoyed Modern Warfare 2 a lot.
Old 19th January 2011, 06:13   #323

Been playing Civilization 5 for about a month now and its decent. Some good additions from Civ4 and Civ Rev but its missing a lot too.

Overall decent game
Old 19th January 2011, 15:36   #324
BHPian

Right now playing Heavy rain move edition where i'm putting my recently acquired move controllers to good use. Its a good game but lacks slightly on the involvement. Feels like as if i'm watching a movie.
Can anyone suggest what are the best games which support move and ps3 eye. Can we use move on GT5??
Old 19th January 2011, 19:21   #325
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish22 View Post
Right now playing Heavy rain move edition where i'm putting my recently acquired move controllers to good use. Its a good game but lacks slightly on the involvement. Feels like as if i'm watching a movie.
Can anyone suggest what are the best games which support move and ps3 eye. Can we use move on GT5??
I think you should be able to, but it wouldnt give you that fun or feel factor as a controller would. I think playing it with the controller would be easier.
Old 18th April 2011, 12:08   #326
BHPian

Guys is there a cockpit view in NFS Hot Pursuit ? If yes then can someone tell me how to activate it? Thanks.
Old 4th May 2011, 00:57   #327
BHPian

After playing GTA IV for months, switching back to San Andreas and suddenly the graphics feel so ancient :P

BTW, anybody on TBHP plays Counter Strike on Steam? Post your ID's, my id is PR4733K

Last edited by prateekm : 4th May 2011 at 01:02.
Old 23rd September 2011, 03:52   #328
BHPian

Wonderful thread about amazing games . In my humble opinion, you have to play Killzone 3 if you like FPS games. This is the best game I have ever played. Other favorites are Resistance 1 and 2, CoD: Modern Warfare and Infamous. From the PC genre, it's Delta Force series and Quake III Arena (Multiplayer)
Old 23rd September 2011, 09:42   #329
Senior - BHPian

Right now playing Assassins Creed 2 and Sports Champions! I would highly recommend AC2. Will be starting on other games soon.
Old 2nd February 2012, 20:25   #330
Senior - BHPian

Please suggest good car & bike racing and sports games for PC?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks