Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th February 2008, 21:23   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajid33 View Post
My dear friend , as soon as i read your lines , i wished if i had your mobile number , because i couldn't wait to reply , please , please just for once , try the swift diesel , and i bet, you would be speechless, i own a red swift VDI and My God ! what a performance ! Hats off to the Fiat Guys for that brilliant engine , everthing is perfect in this car, handling , braking, acceleration ; acceleration is a must feel for those who haven't yet tried the swift diesel , especially between 70 - 120 kmph , push the tacho north of 2500 mark and BOY !! what a feeling ! beyond 2500 mark , the turbo wakes up and suddenly the other people on the road might think , What hit him (you)!! , and above it all , even with 100+ kmph trips , you would get around 20 kmpl in this car , every paisa is worth paid on this car . please do reply me what you feel after test driving it .

sajid
Wow! you are so passionate about your Swift! Same here dude!
Nice summing up of the Swift DDiS capabilities
Quote:
Originally Posted by udaykars View Post
My running is about 1500 - 2000 kms per month. [city and Highway]

MY PRIORITIES are

1] Good handling and decent performance.
2] Good braking
3] Very good ac.
4] comfortable space.
5] easy maintenance and After sales service6] Decent resale value]
7] reliability
8] decent FE
Since your monthly mileage is more than 1500kms, I would definitely recommend a diesel. In the points mentioned above, Swift doesn't score well only on point 4. If you would like to stretch your budget a little bit, you might want to wait for the Dzire. That should most probably solve your point 4.
Old 1st March 2008, 09:02   #32
BHPian

Go for the Swift VDI if you do not require boot and don't do long distance drives. If you are a person who likes long distances then without fail it has to be Aveo.

Aveo also offers upto Rs 50000 discounts and should be a steal to buy currently.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks