Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2008, 13:41   #31
BHPian

Infractions: 0/2 (10)

Is there a Bosch service center in noida?

Last edited by drkunaldas : 17th December 2008 at 13:54. Reason: bosch center in delhi already exists
Old 24th December 2008, 00:51   #32

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Can someone please give me theexact address of the bosch service center in delhi??
Old 24th December 2008, 17:09   #33
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellspawn View Post
Can someone please give me theexact address of the bosch service center in delhi??
Wheel Force Centre
J-4/6, Shivaji Market,
Near J-3 block Super Bazaar,
Rajouri Garden
New Delhi - 110027
Contact Person: Mr.Sumit Sodhi
Phone : 011 25413847, 25258138
Mobile : 9810839453
Email ID : wforce_sodhi@hotmail.com

Got from:

Bosch - Bosch Car Service (BCS)

Hope this helps!
Old 7th January 2009, 13:14   #34
BHPian

i'm planning to take my octavia there. I believe that they must be pretty competitive in handling german cars. But i have concerns for cars such as honda city which is japenese. Lets see how it goes...
also its just 2 kms away from my home.
Old 22nd May 2009, 22:11   #35
Senior - BHPian

Well, people from Delhi have only talked of BCS in Rajouri Garden, whereas there is one in Okhla too. Any idea on that one, I'm planning to get Xing serviced from them. My experience with Hyundai Motor Plaza and MGF has been very bad. HMP guys have the habit of biting more than what they can chew and MGF is nothing less than a roadside mechanic.
Old 25th May 2009, 11:01   #36

BCS in Gurgaon

A BCS has been operating in Gurgaon for the last 3 months or so. I am planning to go there for my next service (a few months away) and post feedback.

If anyone has tried it or cares to give it a shot, would be good to hear.

Total Car Solutions
(0124) 4267330
98992 45678

Its somewhere near Sector 14 Gurgaon - dont have the exact address.
Old 23rd November 2009, 19:47   #37
BHPian

NEED HELP URGENT - Pune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunn View Post
I write this for Fiat Palio/Siena/Petra owners in the NCR who may be looking for a reliable service station for their cars.

After months of frustration with Tata Fiat service stations, I took my 2005 Petra to a Bosch Car Service Station in Delhi and had a truly fantastic experience. My car which felt like it was falling apart because of poor service by several service stations feels like a brand new one now.

If anyone needs details of my experience I would be glad to share.

Dear Team BHP - need urgent help.... I have a 1999 siena 1.2 petrol. I have been going to a local garage that does work on a few palios and sienas, but they are unable to do justice to the car. Its all trial and error method and my car is sufferring....latest is BRAKE problem (pedal is going in too much - long play) and cruncing sound in the clutch and steering gear when used after long periods - say 5-6 hours of parking. Specially heart wrenching in the mornings. Have not used the car for the past 3-4 days to avoid damage to the car.

Need URGENT advice on where to go - any one from pune who knows a good reliable FIAT siena garage ( experience please) near Wanowrie/fatima Nagar/ Kondwa in Pune.

The only other option is BU BHANDARI at wakad - which is 25 KMS from my home one way. If no-one else is good at my area, will settle for the long drives - but need a good doctor for my car.

Would appreciate a sms or mail as reply - need to urgently find a good proven garage and you TEAM BHP are the only ones to turn to as i am at the end of my wits.

Regards and awaiting a reply with my cell no and email to enable fellow members to get in touch asap & urgent.

Soumo Chatterjee
9970 411311
soumo.chatterjee@gmail.com
Old 26th November 2009, 14:34   #38
BHPian

BU Bhandari at Wakad, pune

I have been to BU BHANDARI at wakad - just outside pune on the pune mumbai road.

have to say that the service level and the way the customer is handles is VERY VERY GOOD.

I was attended promptly and a patient ear was given for my detailed car problems, which were noted and sent in to the workshop.

As i was out of turn it did take a 4 hour wait befor my car was taken on the bay for work, but once work started it was really GOOD. guys KNOW where to look for the problems, know how to solve the problems and are accomodative of a curious customer.

A very good experience indeed. I will be going there again and gain with my car. Kudos to the BU BHANDARI team.
Old 7th December 2009, 22:49   #39
BHPian

Guys no Puneri Sienna/ Palio owners here? or is BU Bhandari the only option? Me too looking for a good Fiat mechanic. By the way my boss was so frustrated with niggles in his Palio, he exchanged it for a i10 Automatic. And is now coming to terms with it's fuel [in]efficiency (I came to know about his decisions too late).
Old 19th April 2010, 16:48   #40
BHPian

need assistance on New Bombay service stations.

I have shifted to Kharghar in New Bombay (abt 9 kms from Vashi). I have a fiat Siena and need a good reliable service station for the car.

Need sugesstions from fellow BHPians who have good experience in this area.
My options are Fortune Auto Nerul and Bosch Car Service at TTC Industrial area.

Any other service station which knows about Fiat acr and are good to the car - please suggest.

Regards
Old 7th October 2010, 12:58   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunn View Post
A BCS has been operating in Gurgaon for the last 3 months or so. I am planning to go there for my next service (a few months away) and post feedback.

If anyone has tried it or cares to give it a shot, would be good to hear.

Total Car Solutions
(0124) 4267330
98992 45678

Its somewhere near Sector 14 Gurgaon - dont have the exact address.
Arjunn, did you finally go to Total? If yes, what kind of work did you get done? Please do share your experience since I'm considering this place too. Thanks!
Old 16th September 2011, 23:37   #42
BHPian

Re: Delhi - Excellent service centre for Fiat Cars by Bosch "Wheel Force Centre"

Any update on the BCS in Delhi/NCR...? how they doing the job nowadays? I'm looking for a service station to get my Indica Vista QJD serviced. It would be great if someone with latest experience can share it here.
Old 17th September 2011, 00:09   #43
Senior - BHPian

Re: Delhi - Excellent service centre for Fiat Cars by Bosch "Wheel Force Centre"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulgoel View Post
Any update on the BCS in Delhi/NCR...? how they doing the job nowadays? I'm looking for a service station to get my Indica Vista QJD serviced. It would be great if someone with latest experience can share it here.
Rahul, I would suggest you stick to a Tata Authorised Service Center. You should be able to find at least one which gives you satisfaction. We have discussed this in another, although I have been unable to send you a PM.
Old 17th September 2011, 01:31   #44
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by architect View Post
Rahul, I would suggest you stick to a Tata Authorised Service Center. You should be able to find at least one which gives you satisfaction. We have discussed this in another, although I have been unable to send you a PM.
my profile's pm feature is working now and I've pm'ed anupam sir regarding the referral with Dynamic
Old 7th August 2013, 04:01   #45
BHPian

Kind of bumping an old thread, but I presume many people go by this, and use this as a review.

Well, I had an unpleasant review at the garage.

I went down there after reading this thread expecting it to be a pretty professional setup, but turned out that was a simple garage someone had opened in their ground floor.
The only 2 exceptions above ur average garage was that 2 out of 3/4 cars were a BMW and a Merc, though both were 8+ year old models.
Experience of 2011

Then he had some sort of a computer, and some attached machines/extensions, I don't really know what they were for.

I was to buy this 2003 Corolla (I own it now), so I went their for a "thorough checkup" as asked by the owner over the phone, which was to cost Rs. 1500.

The car was hooked to that Computer/Machine (which I guess just checked the Engine Condition by reading logs and data from the ECU, Sensors, etc.)
One of the mechanics test-drove the car, and within 40 or so minutes, they were out with the results.
The car was an all-clean piece with a perfectly fine engine, and no problems, except something in the suspension, which the mechanic told while he drove it.

As a result, I killed my bargain, still bought the car, thinking it was Quality Checked by a Bosch Workshop.
Within a month of the purchase anyone experienced in driving such cars (Before this, we were the Esteem Creed, with very limited driving expertise, just basic drivers of B-seg cars), told us that we got ripped off. The meter was presumably tampered with, as this 8-yr old car had run only 60k km, but everyone said it felt like a 120k+.
Shockingly enough, the wheels were still original (God knows how, after being owned in the Broken Road locality around Anand Parbat in North Delhi).

Later on, it all opened up, and the car was basically a cover-up, and we were in a sense ripped off. The central locking and power windows gave up, working or not, at will. The engine is harsh. The gear rod is bent. The interior panels come out when a heavy person takes their support to get up/out.
The mileage is 7-8km, and the suspension problem the mechanic had told me turned out to be a loose rear wind-shield, and need of replacement of Suspension Bushes.

Apologies for the excruciatingly long tail, all-in-all:

1. The setup is not as professional as you would expect it to be
2. The Quality Check is B.S. and of no use
3. The mechanic(s) are inexperienced chaps
nikhilj is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks