Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd May 2009, 06:19   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasirsait View Post
I have recently restored a Rolyal Enfield Lightning 535. Still waiting for the silencer to be chrommed. Will post new phots after that.
In the meantime, check Saits On Bullets to see pics of a trip co-inciding with Rider Mania 2009 and initial porgress of the Lightning 535 restoration project.
Hey, Where exactly do you get your chroming done in Bangalore? what exactly does it cost?
Old 4th May 2009, 23:31   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
Hey, Where exactly do you get your chroming done in Bangalore? what exactly does it cost?
Hi Gregory,

I got it done at Vijaylakshmi through my mechanic Rahim Bhai of A.R. Bullet Garage on Shivaji Road.
Vijaylakshmi came highly recommended by Rahim Bhai himself who said that they were slightly on the higher side but did an excellent job.
Vijaylakshmi is located somewhere on the way to Nagwara. I'll get the postal address and post it here along with directions if you like. Please let me know before I do that.
The Chrome job costed me Rs. 4500 for the Lightning. For the Bullet Std, it should be a little less considering the amount of chroming done.

Cheers!
Old 2nd September 2023, 22:53   #33

Re: Bullet 700CC Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorheadinc View Post
Drool.....

Had a Mexican wave or two of goosebumps going through my body.

Man this thing is a monster.

Hey Mr. Lal wake up and do something. We all need this thing. Hopefully they must still be having the dyes for this.
Time traveler from 2023 here
Royal Enfield released a 650cc parallel twin motorcycle with the name "Interceptor"
royalan9321 is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks