Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 2nd May 2009, 06:19   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasirsait View Post
I have recently restored a Rolyal Enfield Lightning 535. Still waiting for the silencer to be chrommed. Will post new phots after that.
In the meantime, check Saits On Bullets to see pics of a trip co-inciding with Rider Mania 2009 and initial porgress of the Lightning 535 restoration project.
Hey, Where exactly do you get your chroming done in Bangalore? what exactly does it cost?
Gregory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2009, 23:31   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
Hey, Where exactly do you get your chroming done in Bangalore? what exactly does it cost?
Hi Gregory,

I got it done at Vijaylakshmi through my mechanic Rahim Bhai of A.R. Bullet Garage on Shivaji Road.
Vijaylakshmi came highly recommended by Rahim Bhai himself who said that they were slightly on the higher side but did an excellent job.
Vijaylakshmi is located somewhere on the way to Nagwara. I'll get the postal address and post it here along with directions if you like. Please let me know before I do that.
The Chrome job costed me Rs. 4500 for the Lightning. For the Bullet Std, it should be a little less considering the amount of chroming done.

Cheers!
yasirsait is offline   Reply With Quote