Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th September 2006, 01:18   #16
Senior - BHPian

I've seen many wannabe gamers being put down by GT4. Unless you love racing and understand how it's supposed to be played, you will not enjoy GT4.

GT4 requires the player to be a lot more mature and skilled. Like my sign says "It requires more grace than agression".

Shan2nu
Old 9th September 2006, 05:42   #17
fb1
BHPian

speaking of GT4, have you seen their new PS2 Bike game.. tourist trophy ??
Old 9th September 2006, 11:34   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
speaking of GT4, have you seen their new PS2 Bike game.. tourist trophy ??
Yes i have and i've already covered it last month.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorb...tourist+trophy

Shan2nu
Old 16th September 2006, 17:17   #19
Senior - BHPian

Need For Speed : Carbon

Quote:
What starts in the city is settled in the canyons as Need for Speed Carbon immerses you into the world's most dangerous and adrenaline-filled form of street racing. You and your crew must race in an all-out war for the city, risking everything to take over your rivals' neighborhoods one block at a time. As the police turn up the heat, the battle ultimately shifts to Carbon Canyon, where territories and reputations can be lost on every perilous curve. Need for Speed Carbon delivers the next generation of customization giving you the power to design and tweak your crew's cars in every way using the ground-breaking new Autosculpt™ technology. Represent your car class, your crew, and your turf in Need for Speed Carbon, the next revolution in racing games.

Need for Speed Carbon will be available for Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, and Wii™ as well as the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Xbox® videogame system from Microsoft, Nintendo GameCube™, Nintendo DS™, Game Boy® Advance, PSP™ (PlayStation Portable) handheld entertainment system, PC and mobile. .
http://www.ea.com/nfs/carbon/us/news.jsp
Another addition to the Need For Speed series. Need For speed series has earned more than 10 billion to EA and still growing.

And coming this November (1st November) carbon hits the stores. Like other need for speed edition it got gr8 graphics better, game play than it competitors (if there are any). And one thing that Need for speed is not forgetting after its underground series is the intoduction of the new character and this time it's Emmanuelle Vaugier.

Check out the videos http://www.ea.com/nfs/carbon/us/thea...p?media=videos

More info:
http://www.ea.com/nfs/carbon/us/home.jsp
Old 17th September 2006, 12:17   #20
F50
Senior - BHPian

Threads Merged !
Old 18th September 2006, 02:08   #21
fb1
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjan united
after Underground 2, NFS has gone down-hill with Most Wanted. EA better pick up their game if they wanna push Race-Simulators for a market share. as for the car list, just better to pick up a copy of midnight club III dub edition.
are you joking ?? most wanted is kickass if you have a good comp with a nice graphic card
Old 18th September 2006, 10:55   #22
Senior - BHPian

Yeah man Underground series was not that much fun but most wanted rocked. Good story line, Hot babe + Hot pursuit which i missed in underground series.

I hope Carbon also got some hot pursuit action..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fb1
are you joking ?? most wanted is kickass if you have a good comp with a nice graphic card
Old 2nd November 2006, 17:45   #23
Senior - BHPian

Finally its here...... Its released Yesterday. So all of you who wanna try drifting first go get the collectors edition DVD and try it on the game for a month or 2 and get on the roads
Old 2nd November 2006, 18:09   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhibh
Yeah man Underground series was not that much fun but most wanted rocked. Good story line, Hot babe + Hot pursuit which i missed in underground series.

I hope Carbon also got some hot pursuit action..
it has a team work type of story..........
Old 2nd November 2006, 18:10   #25
BHPian

i have a lot of expectations from nfs carbon, i loved most wanted especially the final bit where u jump over the underconstruction flyover..just awesome.
ea have a name to live upto with carbon, hope they dont let their fans down, gonna grab a dvd soon!!
Old 2nd November 2006, 18:13   #26
Distinguished - BHPian

My fav game in the NFS series has been the NFS Porsche Unleashed. Amazing game with amazing cars and superb control.

The others felt too arcadey.

Let me see how Carbon feels like
Old 2nd November 2006, 19:07   #27
Senior - BHPian

Carbon has it all police chase + Drifting ,Drag, Circuit plus team play by pressing right crtl button

Over all its a gr8 package
Old 2nd November 2006, 19:13   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My fav game in the NFS series has been the NFS Porsche Unleashed. Amazing game with amazing cars and superb control.

The others felt too arcadey.

Let me see how Carbon feels like
I've played both NFS5 and NFS Carbon and trust me, this game seems to get horrible by the day.

None of that NFS5 realism seems to exist in the newer version.

Shan2nu
Old 2nd November 2006, 19:27   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan2nu
I've played both NFS5 and NFS Carbon and trust me, this game seems to get horrible by the day.
from where did you got the carbon........
Old 2nd November 2006, 20:23   #30
Senior - BHPian

LOL its only got released 24 hours before and he allready played it. DUDE we are talking about CARBON and not MOST WANTED. Plus it will be available in india from 5 nov as per ea support.

I was just talking to one of my frnd from UK he got the DVD collectors edition but can not play much. He is out to get a graphics card. He will back in about 2 hours and will tell me about the whole game.

IMHO its gonna rock like MOST WANTED. NFS lost my interest after that hot pursuit 2. Underground series was good but i quiet like police chase series much. MOST WANTED got me back into the action hehehe.

Plus the carbon story line seems to be good too a bit simmilar to MOST WANTED:

"Nikki plays the players girlfriend. And, and what happens is, the player left five years ago, and, and sort of left me, out of the blue, and I never really know what happened. And he comes back, sort of reclaim his reputation as a racer. And he asks me for my help in doing that, and trying to figure out what happened on that fateful night where he disappeared.

I reluctantly do so. I help him out, but I, you know I'm still very hurt and angry by the whole situation. Then as the, as the game goes on, you sort of find out, little, pieces of, of our relationship, and the relationship with all the other people, and what actually happened on the, on the night that everything went down."

The biggest thing is the crew member which i am looking forward too.

Last edited by abhibh : 2nd November 2006 at 20:35.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks