Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th August 2011, 16:18   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Gurgaon Mechanic info needed?

There is talk of Raja Paint on another thread. I am told his work is good. Located opp. telephone exchange Old Delhi Road.

Check that out. He is also supposed to be a whole lot more reasonable in price & stocks all kinds of paints & associated material.

As for Autopsyche. His painting is pretty bad. My own lancer was painted 3 TIMES as the paint used to crack after 15-20 days of doing it. Basically using bad quality stuff but charging for the best !!

Hope this helps.
Old 25th August 2011, 16:35   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saraf_suman View Post
Can you please help me with the location or the contact details of Malik?
He's located on the road going to Sheetala Mata Mandir from Atul Kataria Chowk (in a lane on the right as you proceed towards the Mandir). His number is 9810082269, make sure you speak to him & get the correct location as there are quite a few "Malik" Body Shops on that road

I've used him last year for my Fiesta & found the quality of work to be good & charges to be reasonable. You can check out my thread for "Before" & "After" pics.

Last edited by suman : 25th August 2011 at 16:37.
Old 25th August 2011, 16:41   #18
Team-BHP Support

I need reference of any Good Mechanic to get Engine overhaul of our office Maruti OMNI van . Should we buy parts from Maruti dealer or outside market & get this done locally or get complete car done from A . S . S ?
Old 28th August 2011, 10:45   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
I need reference of any Good Mechanic to get Engine overhaul of our office Maruti OMNI van . Should we buy parts from Maruti dealer or outside market & get this done locally or get complete car done from A . S . S ?

You can buy parts from a Maruti MGP outlet near Atul Kataria Chowk (Near Star Wheels). The parts from a local part supplier may or may not be genuine. I think if the car will be kept for a longish time, it is best to go to MASS.

Cheers
Old 4th September 2011, 12:48   #20
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
You can buy parts from a Maruti MGP outlet near Atul Kataria Chowk (Near Star Wheels).
This shop is no longer there. Don't know where it has shifted.
Old 11th December 2012, 12:06   #21

Hey Guys,

Sorry for reviving old thread.

Our Santro(2002) has done 110000 kms and seems to be in urgent need of suspension overhaul, Steering column change, electrical repair and some denting and painting work.

Till now, I have got my services and repair done through HASS. Can you advise some good Garage or expert mechanic in Gurgaon/Delhi (preferably Gurgaon) for this work as well as normal service. I can get work done from Delhi also if FNG/mechanic is a reputed one.

What is the approximate estimate for Suspension overhaul and Steering column change?

Also any pointer towards the Hyundai genuine spare parts shop in Gurgaon/Delhi will be helpful.
Old 11th March 2013, 00:15   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepalimal View Post
Hey Guys,

Sorry for reviving old thread.

Our Santro(2002) has done 110000 kms and seems to be in urgent need of suspension overhaul, Steering column change, electrical repair and some denting and painting work.

Till now, I have got my services and repair done through HASS. Can you advise some good Garage or expert mechanic in Gurgaon/Delhi (preferably Gurgaon) for this work as well as normal service. I can get work done from Delhi also if FNG/mechanic is a reputed one.

What is the approximate estimate for Suspension overhaul and Steering column change?

Also any pointer towards the Hyundai genuine spare parts shop in Gurgaon/Delhi will be helpful.
Hi, did you get this work done? Which garage or mechanic? Can u pls share your experience as I'm searching for a trusted garage/mechanic to get this work done in gurgaon.
Tks
Old 11th March 2013, 11:25   #23
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharadmumbai View Post
Hi, did you get this work done? Which garage or mechanic? Can u pls share your experience as I'm searching for a trusted garage/mechanic to get this work done in gurgaon.
Tks
The best mechanic I ve seen till date is Mr.Rakesh of Rakesh Autmobiles at Atul Kataria Chowk, Gurgaon. He is highly recommended by everyone who goes there.

Let me know if you need his contact details and I will patch you up with him over phone.
n.devdath is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2013, 16:57   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Tks
There is also a workshop named 'german motors' on sector 17 road, opp pasco bodyshop. Very good, knowledgeable guys, and brilliant layout of the workshop. Best USP of the workshop is they do not accept cabs to service and repair. And the person in-charge Sanjay is very knowledgable, and is an ex-merc worker at the merc workshop.
krazydriver84 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2013, 22:17   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.devdath View Post
The best mechanic I ve seen till date is Mr.Rakesh of Rakesh Autmobiles at Atul Kataria Chowk, Gurgaon. He is highly recommended by everyone who goes there.

Let me know if you need his contact details and I will patch you up with him over phone.
Thanks Devdath. Pls pm me his contact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydriver84 View Post
There is also a workshop named 'german motors' on sector 17 road, opp pasco bodyshop. Very good, knowledgeable guys, and brilliant layout of the workshop. Best USP of the workshop is they do not accept cabs to service and repair. And the person in-charge Sanjay is very knowledgable, and is an ex-merc worker at the merc workshop.
Tks krazy.

I'm looking for a trusted garage for my Ford Fusion. My issue is that firstly the steering oil was reducing slowly and I showed to Ace motors near Sector 50. He told me the pump is gone as well as steering rack is gone and both need to be replaced. Quoted 25k for both which he will replace second hand. I showed the car to Ford Workshop. they said that the pump-17k is gone and steering rack-37k seems ok but will know only when they open it. So I'm confused and need a third opinion for a trusted guy.

Secondly, some jokers made a fire next to my parked car and the left side moldings/B&C pillars lining/ door handles/LH Mirror and indicator and the paint on the side doors have melted due to the heat. Ford is quoting 25k for all these replacements and paint job. Ace motor is asking for 15. So need further assessment of the costs. Also, the Ford workshop guy is saying that insurance claim is not likely to be entertained and FIR will be required.

Net Net: need a trusted mechanic to assess the actual damage!!!
Old 12th March 2013, 11:41   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks Devdath. Pls pm me his contact.

Tks krazy.

I'm looking for a trusted garage for my Ford Fusion. My issue is that firstly the steering oil was reducing slowly and I showed to Ace motors near Sector 50. He told me the pump is gone as well as steering rack is gone and both need to be replaced. Quoted 25k for both which he will replace second hand. I showed the car to Ford Workshop. they said that the pump-17k is gone and steering rack-37k seems ok but will know only when they open it. So I'm confused and need a third opinion for a trusted guy.

Secondly, some jokers made a fire next to my parked car and the left side moldings/B&C pillars lining/ door handles/LH Mirror and indicator and the paint on the side doors have melted due to the heat. Ford is quoting 25k for all these replacements and paint job. Ace motor is asking for 15. So need further assessment of the costs. Also, the Ford workshop guy is saying that insurance claim is not likely to be entertained and FIR will be required.

Net Net: need a trusted mechanic to assess the actual damage!!!
Go to german motors, they'll be the right people to give you an estimate. Let me know if you need his contacts.
krazydriver84 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th October 2013, 13:09   #27
BHPian

Hi All,

I need to get some work done on my zen: Suspension & Brakes. The brake pedal sometimes get hardened and the braking effectiveness is reduced.

Can you recommend good mechanics for these two jobs? Also, a good service center for my Swift P?

Thanks!
Old 30th October 2013, 14:10   #28
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by heysac View Post
Can you recommend good mechanics for these two jobs? Also, a good service center for my Swift P?
As always, I recommend Rakesh Automobiles at Atul Kataria Chowk, Gurgaon.
Old 30th October 2013, 16:40   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.devdath View Post
As always, I recommend Rakesh Automobiles at Atul Kataria Chowk, Gurgaon.
Thanks! Are they good for all kinds of works: mecahnical, engine, denting/painting and electricals? Who are some of the good senior mechanics there?

Also, can you recommend a Maruti genuine spare parts shop nearby to RA? Earlier I was in Delhi and there was no dearth of genuine spare parts but Gurgaon is a challenge for me.

Any recommendations for a good accessories shop? I guess New Gurgaon side of the town is expensive generally!
Old 13th November 2013, 14:01   #30
BHPian

Hi Guys,

I recently shifted to Gurgaon, unfortunately had to sell off my beloved Fiesta in Hyderabad. The family did not agree with me to bring it along as I had another one at home here.

So a brief description - it is a 2006 model 1.4L Fiesta petrol at about 84k kms. It was being used by my dad at my hometown. Though he always took care of servicing, cleaning and other stuff but I really can't relate to it as I did to my ride in Hyd. I got it serviced with Harpreet Ford GGN a few months back before I actively started using it but was not satisfied with their service.

The vehicle has a few scratches here and there along with a couple of dents. I really want to bring it back in shape mechanically as well as its physical appearance. No major issues in sight except one which should be a problem with the front wheel bushes. The car makes a squeaking sound when it goes over uneven roads.

If you guys could suggest me a mechanic/body shop who could address/has experience with a fiesta, it would be a great help - I really don't want to go back to Harpreet Ford. Thanks!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks