Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2007, 14:18   #751
kcz
BHPian

Thanks itNerd! Yeah, even I thought that the price paid for the parking sensors is a little too steep. The dealer recommended this one over xenos. So I just went with his recommendation. I should have spent more time looking at the alternatives.

Here is the link for the parking sensor I bought. Haven't got a chance to use it. Just took the car from the showroom in the morning and drove to office. Will test them out and update.

Kiran
Old 17th September 2007, 14:49   #752
BHPian

wow that is the quickiest time, anybody got this car
Old 17th September 2007, 16:44   #753
BHPian

zxi in 15 days. Yup my dealer (Khivraj) in chennai also said some colours are avialable in 3 weeks and rest in 3 months . Welcome to the Sx4 Club @KCZ Enjoy the ride.
Does your floor mat fit well, i got dumped with an esteem floor mat which do not fit so well :(
Old 17th September 2007, 18:32   #754
BHPian

Congrats all who took delivery!!

I think, for none of us, floor mats fit well, they gave it from Baleno/Esteem.

While going through accessories list, I saw floor mats of SX4 (which is just single piece which occupies complete area in rear side, not sure about front) - do any of you know about how much it costs?
Old 17th September 2007, 18:42   #755
BHPian

A dude in my office building took delivery of a spanking white zxi today and i saw the dealer visiting the office to put in a few mats. They were like coir mats (not pure smelly rubber types we all usually get) with rubber base. The guys were putting in a single piece for the back. They kinda gave a carpeted look to the car floor.
Old 17th September 2007, 18:59   #756
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathya_nars View Post

While going through accessories list, I saw floor mats of SX4 (which is just single piece which occupies complete area in rear side, not sure about front) - do any of you know about how much it costs?
I got floor mats (fabrics) from dealer with SX4 print (or stitches??) on them.. and they fit perfect.. but no rubber mats yet... no SX4 accessories available yet in 3-4 different dealers which I enquired...
Old 17th September 2007, 19:13   #757
BHPian

The Floor Mats are available from some dealers, the inside ones cost ~1000 and the boot mat costs 1000 too. The Carpet type/Fabric are available in the market too and cost ~600-700. No other accessories available from any dealers, have tried multiple dealers for some accessories but everyone says they have ordered and are yet to receive from Maruti
Old 17th September 2007, 22:06   #758
kcz
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh.C View Post
zxi in 15 days. Yup my dealer (Khivraj) in chennai also said some colours are avialable in 3 weeks and rest in 3 months . Welcome to the Sx4 Club @KCZ Enjoy the ride.
Does your floor mat fit well, i got dumped with an esteem floor mat which do not fit so well :(
Thanks Venkatesh! Same case here. The dealer gave some black, smelly rubber mats for the cabin and the boot. I guess those are baleno accesories . Need to find out when the original SX4 accessories are going to be available with the dealer.
Old 17th September 2007, 23:47   #759
BHPian

Quote:
Khivraj Dealer gave me Beige color floor mats which looks good. It is not a rubber mat and weigh very less.
Old 18th September 2007, 09:54   #760
BHPian

I got transperant floor mat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathya_nars View Post

I bought transperant floor mat from dealer itself. It costed Rs. 1600 ( front 1+1, rear 1, trunk 1 ). It feels like single material between plastic and polythene - thick, heavy & transperant, fitting perfectly inside car inch to inch. Upper side is plain and downside is having accupressure-pad like spike finish. Having welcrow at corners to fix it to floor. Feels good, during monsoon it is easy to clean and protecting car floor from mud and water. It is non slippery too.
Old 18th September 2007, 10:40   #761

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcz View Post
Yeah, even I thought that the price paid for the parking sensors is a little too steep. The dealer recommended this one over xenos. So I just went with his recommendation. I should have spent more time looking at the alternatives.
I recently purchased Getz and I too have installed same parking sensors. Advaith quoted price of 4500 for this. How good is it? I havent got a chance to use it yet

regards,
Praveen
Old 18th September 2007, 12:13   #762
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
zxi in 15 days. Yup my dealer (Khivraj) in chennai also said some colours are avialable in 3 weeks and rest in 3 months
Did he specify what colours are avaliable in 3 weeks and 3 months? I have booked a black Zxi on Sept 5. Of course, mine is in Mumbai but at least we can get an approximate idea.

Last edited by amit : 18th September 2007 at 12:15.
Old 18th September 2007, 12:24   #763
BHPian

What Colours

Colours available in 3 weeks for ZXi were White / Red / Copper. Rest (Azure Gray/Black/Silver/Beige) will take 3 months is what i was told. the same colours with Vxi -w/r/c are available immediately and the rest(G/Black/S/Beige) take 3 weeks.
Old 18th September 2007, 13:30   #764
Senior - BHPian

Amit I think this is not really a good pointer because demand for colours varies from region to region and even at the dealership level,in pune beige and white are more readily available and red and black are the hardest to get.
Old 18th September 2007, 14:18   #765
BHPian

Does it cover the hump properly ? the door mat that the dealer gave me is pathetic, especially since the rear hump portion of it is just a misfit & just not stand there properly. My earlier baleno had a perfect fit mats - which had a locking button in the rear to plug in the middle portion to the side ones...

Quote:
Originally Posted by omishra View Post
I bought transperant floor mat from dealer itself. It costed Rs. 1600 ( front 1+1, rear 1, trunk 1 ). It feels like single material between plastic and polythene - thick, heavy & transperant, fitting perfectly inside car inch to inch. Upper side is plain and downside is having accupressure-pad like spike finish. Having welcrow at corners to fix it to floor. Feels good, during monsoon it is easy to clean and protecting car floor from mud and water. It is non slippery too.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks