Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 19th April 2010, 08:12   #76

Congratulation on your purchase. the car looks awesome. Also ill add to the above that Polo Trendline is excellent value for money.
Zero Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2010, 21:43   #77

Originally Posted by ambivalent_98 View Post
Congrats HPZOne. Just drove the Polo yesterday. Its awesome. VW have a winner. Your decking up of the car with leather looks terrific. Good luck and safe driving !!!!

Originally Posted by Caramelo View Post
can u give us some details about lock/unlocking. doors. i didn't get what GTO said in his review on this topic?.

and also in the night interior pic.i can see a lovely red glow just below the AC controls!! what is it?
As fas as I know the locking/uklocking has to be done manually. It doesn't autolock.

Red ring is the 12V output

Originally Posted by mguliani View Post
Congrats buddy. The car looks gr8 in red and with those stanley seat covers. It looks classy.
Earlier I used to drool over punto(red & white) & Linea. Now Polo too has been added to my drool-over list.

Take care & Drive safe
I do like to drool red Punto and POLO
hpzone is offline   Reply With Quote