Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 3rd December 2010, 15:22   #16

Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD View Post
@karmala-barshi route, though the distance is less compared to karmala-tembhurni-kurduwadi-barshi route, that route via paranda is not advisable if you are with your family.
the route is dacaite prone.

you visited Bhagavant temple and here i am, i had traveled on that route n number of times and never visited that temple. next time, i will visit that temple along with scenic Ramling temple at yedshi.

for barshi-tuljapur, i think, you took vairag route which is bad.
better if you had taken barshi-yedshi-osmanabad-tuljapur route.
yedshi-tuljapur-solapur is part of NH.

Mangalvedha to zalki is border route and no govt on either side is interested to repair that route due to border dispute.

your route planning was good.

Hello Ashish,

am planning travel with family from Nashik (via Ahmednagar) to Tuljapur. which route would you recommend for Ahmednagar to Tuljapur ?

thanks in advance
Milind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2012, 20:19   #17
Default Re: Bangalore-Gokarna-Kolhapur-Bhimashankar-Trimbak-Shirdi-Tuljapur-Pandharpur-Bijapu

Hi Folks,

I am starting from Bangalore via Hubli-Bijapur-Pandharpur. Any vegetarian eat outs enroute for breakfast and lunch?, also advise road conditions between Bijapur to Pandharpur and suggest a suitable route. I am starting at 4am in the morning and planning to each Pandharpur at 7Pm, can experts advise if this is possible in a day.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by maximus. : 28th October 2012 at 20:20.
maximus. is offline   Reply With Quote