Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Excursions
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th September 2016, 11:21   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Delhi NCR / Gurgaon Offroad Meets

Quote:
Originally Posted by v&v View Post
Thanks Rohit. Well X1 is performing well enjoying to the fullest. I also picked a Santa Fe 4WD. It has been to most of the trails at Bandhwari n Manesar
Great! More variety added to vehicles.

Looking forward to see the big H on our next meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHANKY11 View Post
I am currently waiting to take delivery of my Endeavour (that too in black colour ) and seeing another one in action just gave me goosebumps.

Would love to join in for future meets. And even if something is planned before I get my car, which is about 15-20 days away, I would love to join in and just observe things. Please keep me posted. Thanks.
Will do. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluevolt View Post
Not sure if I can even think of offroading having a City i-VTEC , would anyhow love to join for the offroad adventures with BHPians!
Keep an eye on this thread, bluevolt. We will post the details whenever next meet is happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2511 View Post
Great news guys. I would definitely like to be part of it, though I too don’t own 4WD but have 2WD XUV and would love to learn some offroading basics from you all. Kindly let me know whenever you guys are planning next.
Will do, 2511.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v_safari View Post
Wow, nice. I'd love to join you guys next time for sure.
I have a 2wd Safari Storme. Remaped to 165bhp.42nm torque.
Looking forward to have you all in our next meet.
Ace F355 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th September 2016, 14:38   #32
BHPian

Great thread. Subscribing to it for future meets.
joshiviv is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2016, 12:31   #33
BHPian

Do we have a whats app group for the offroaders ? If no, then lets make one.
v_safari is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2016, 12:34   #34
BHPian

Please make a group so that everyone can stay updated
trumpcard is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th September 2016, 14:04   #35
Senior - BHPian

The BHPians interested to get updates on WhatsApp can PM me or .anshuman your phone numbers and we will create a group there to add you all.

However the purpose of this thread remains undiluted, we will post all details here as well for those who prefer to get updates from the web.
Ace F355 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th September 2016, 08:24   #36

This is awesome, I would feel honoured to be a part of the group, dont know if my Scorpio AT will handle that "too hot " stuff but it would be super fun. Please PM me if there is place for one more.. Thanks.
Old 30th September 2016, 11:21   #37
BHPian

Hi Folks,

I can't imagine a better way to spend a Saturday morning. Would surely like to join on the next meet.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Cheerz
Old 7th October 2016, 14:29   #38
Senior - BHPian

Hi Guys, we are having a quick meet tomorrow morning. I & .anshuman are confirmed participants while you guys can confirm your availability below.

Time: 7 AM
Place: In front of Valley View Estate on Gurgaon-Faridabad Highway.
Coordinates: 28.434633, 77.135393

See you guys there tomorrow.
Old 7th October 2016, 16:28   #39
BHPian

Hey, Me and my over enthusiastic dad will be joining everyone tomorrow morning in a Thar.. If I can wake myself up that is..
Knowall is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th October 2016, 07:23   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace F355 View Post
Hi Guys, we are having a quick meet tomorrow morning. I & .anshuman are confirmed participants while you guys can confirm your availability below.

I'm here.. can you please share your number
Old 9th October 2016, 10:54   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowall View Post
I'm here.. can you please share your number
Hi Knowall

Sorry to see that you couldn't join us yesterday! My apologies, although we were there at the starting point at right time and could not spot you by then... since the sun was coming up, we decided to leave for our trails after waiting for you for additional 10 minutes.

I think the key not to have such timing related goof-ups in future is to announce the meet timings a little in advance, so that we all can have ample opportunities to exchange our contact details well ahead. We will take care of it next time onward. Hope to see you and more BHPians in our next meet...

Meanwhile, here are a couple of videos from yesterday. Photos were taken by .anshuman & Rachit and should also pour in shortly. We had little space than usual to play around yesterday since we had to share space with Ford who had organized an off-road event for their Endeavour owners/prospective buyers from past 2 days.

Also, an old video from one of our earlier outings.

Ace F355 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th October 2016, 11:49   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Hi Knowall

Sorry to see that you couldn't join us yesterday! My apologies, although we were there at the starting point at right time and could not spot you by then... since the sun was coming up, we decided to leave for our trails after waiting for you for additional 10 minutes.

I think the key not to have such timing related goof-ups in future is to announce the meet timings a little in advance, so that we all can have ample opportunities to exchange our contact details well ahead. We will take care of it next time onward. Hope to see you and more BHPians in our next meet...
Hey no problem, next time il call you in advance and plan accordingly. Looks like youl had fun..Thanks again.

Last edited by .anshuman : 10th October 2016 at 12:36. Reason: Large quote fixed. Thanks
Old 12th October 2016, 12:56   #43
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Meanwhile, here are a couple of videos from yesterday. Photos were taken by .anshuman & Rachit and should also pour in shortly. We had little space than usual to play around yesterday since we had to share space with Ford who had organized an off-road event for their Endeavour owners/prospective buyers from past 2 days.
Damm i missed it. I was driving from Mumbai at that time. Anyways looks like you guys had fun (again).
As you said, a little heads up would be great

One OT question. After doing all these offroading, from where do you get your beast cleaned and for how much approx.
Old 12th October 2016, 17:04   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

I missed it ! I was out of station this time. Hopefully next time I will have some fun too. Will keep a close watch on this thread till then.
Old 13th October 2016, 17:52   #45
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinralli View Post
Damm i missed it. I was driving from Mumbai at that time. Anyways looks like you guys had fun (again).
As you said, a little heads up would be great

One OT question. After doing all these offroading, from where do you get your beast cleaned and for how much approx.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourabhzen View Post
I missed it ! I was out of station this time. Hopefully next time I will have some fun too. Will keep a close watch on this thread till then.
No worries folks, there is always a next time! On vehicle wash query, Nitin after we are done for the day, I usually get my Fortuner washed near my place in Faridabad although there is a washing station on GFR itself which is even more convenient. Cost: 200 - 300 INR.

Meanwhile, from our last meet, .anshuman's friend had clicked some pics which he will be getting from him. Rachit has been slightly busy, so he will post pics from his end once he gets some time. Meanwhile, here is one of my favorite pic of the lot which he WhatsApped.

Delhi NCR / Gurgaon Offroad Meets-img_3401.jpg

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks