Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2012, 19:31   #136
BHPian

Re: EIGHT years as part of the Team-BHP Family

Yepppyyyy, TEAM turn 8, wish you (us?) belated many many happy returns of the day.
I am sorry I missed the party yesterday, but then I guess party never gets over at TEAM. 9 pages in just 2 days, that itself shows the sheer magnitude of TEAM.

It was amazing reading GTO's opening post, and I feel really proud to be part of this. I just want to say thank you for everything and let the party go on.

Cheers...
Old 16th February 2012, 00:36   #137
BHPian

Congratulations on 8th anniversary Team-BHP. I am sure there are many more to come ! Thanks to all mods and members of this community for making this one of the most active and true to its mission place.

Cheers...venks
Old 16th February 2012, 10:10   #138
BHPian

A great and a memorable moment for members like me, to be a part of such a community where people dont just gather news, but also do not hesitate to share it with the peers..

i have often been surprised at the way some people go beyond their limitations to help one another in their quest for "truly" loving their automobiles

wishing team-bhp a wonderful journey ahead, with more and more people joining this family!

warmest regard,
Rajoy.
Old 16th February 2012, 10:59   #139
BHPian

Wow 8 years and going on spiritedly. Congratulations to all and many thanks to the mods for bringing to us such an amazing community. Really feel proud to be a part of it. By the way the increasing significance of team-BHP is quite evident. Take an example of today's XUV 5OO's ad in the times where team-bhp has been mentioned as one of the names who has awarded the suv car of the year title
Old 16th February 2012, 11:14   #140
Team-BHP Support

Eight years! Wow. That's a long long time. What's extremely satisfying is that Team-BHP have gone from strength to strength over these years, and will only get stronger as the years go by.

It's great to be a part of this wonderful community. And I feel proud of the fact that I, and the other mods, represent a group of 50,000 nut-bags who share the same passion and zest for automobiles. Quite the tearjerker, this.

Happy birthday Team-BHP! *teary-eyed*

Last edited by suhaas307 : 16th February 2012 at 11:18.
Old 16th February 2012, 12:02   #141
Senior - BHPian

Eight years is a long time and with each passing year we have become stronger, more popular and yet remained unbiased and transparent. Kudos to the members and to my fellow mod's for going the extra mile in keeping the spirit alive.

Happy Birthday TeamBHP. Wish you many more.

I'm proud to be a part of this community.
Old 16th February 2012, 17:15   #142
BHPian

All the best to this community. It will be nice to publish some statistics regarding number of members joined every year, number of threads created, posts, major milestones etc.
Old 16th February 2012, 19:48   #143
BHPian

Congratulations to the entire Team-BHP community on completing this milestone. It can only get better from here !

I am glad my membership got approved today. I have been a devoted follower of this forum for the past 4 years, finally managing to break into this elite coterie of 'registered and approved' users today! Given that cars, bikes and vehicles in general are one of the biggest loves of my life, this is indeed a great Valentines day for me this year!

Old 16th February 2012, 21:48   #144
BHPian

I am so proud to be part of Team Bhp, I invited all my folks at work and showed them there are crore people who log in to team bhp for unbiased reviews and keen auto enthusiasts who keep this going. team bhp is like what google is to internet. " A real gift to the internet". Cheers Team bhp and kudos to all the mod's.
Old 17th February 2012, 06:22   #145
Senior - BHPian

8 amazing years! 28 dedicated moderators who go all-out in ensuring the quality and reliability of the contents in the site! 50,000 die-hard automotive fanatics who not only learn many things automotive from this site but also selflessly contribute towards others' learning in whatever way possible! 25 Lakh posts that stands as a testimony to this growth!

If ever there was an episode of going from zero to hero, then this is it. I am sure GTO, Rehann and others would have never envisaged the magnitude of growth that this wonderful site has attained in these years. All I can say is "Happy Birthday Team-BHP. Wishing you all success and a lot more fan-base in the coming years."

For the past 3 or 4 years, my day rarely ends without a visit to this site. Not only has it enabled me to gain knowledge about automobiles, this site has also helped me in realizing my dream. Just like Team-BHP struck a chord in my life, I can see it doing the same in thousands of other members' life. It is this emotional connect that this site has developed with its members that is forming the basis of its growth. One-time visitor to the site will become its life-time member, it attracts anybody at first sight. I am proud to be a part of this wonderful community.
Old 17th February 2012, 17:21   #146
Team-BHP Support

Congrats to TBHP for achieving yet another milestone!
I cannot express how thankful i feel for being a part of this community, and the number of friends it has brought me.

When i joined the forum back in 2006, i didnt imagine i would stick here for long, which explains my weird display name. Many years on, TBHP has become part of my family that even wifey advocates the same to her friends.

Looking forward to acheiving greater heights, and many more accomplishments.
Old 17th February 2012, 17:30   #147
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
.. even wifey advocates the same to her friends.
Benny - something like "If you cant beat them, join them ?
Old 17th February 2012, 17:46   #148
BHPian

I have been on TBHP just around two years now, and was a pretty dormant member for most of the period - except for posting some updates on my Endy. I am not much of a socializer, and hence had found excuses to miss every TBHP meet in Pune, until last weekend when I joined the gang at Pavana. It was a wonderful experience, and even though I was a first timer, I was embraced and welcomed like a very old timer. I have made some great friends in such a short time!

As a techie, the simplicity and the ruggedness of the TBHP platform always amazes me.

As a buyer, the value of advice is unsurpassable. And the eagerness with which TBHPIans go out of the way to help is absolutely unbelievable.

The quality of the forums are of the highest quality, and the sincerity and consistency with which the mods regulate the forums and the enforcement of the rules - how I wish everything worked this way.

Hats off to TBHP, and I look forward to many many more years together!
Old 17th February 2012, 23:02   #149
BHPian

Congrats to the whole team and all the contributors for this outstanding achievement. It's a great relief to find an impartial source for information in this era of "information overload".

Happy revving
Old 18th February 2012, 09:11   #150
BANNED

Happy 8th birthday to TBhp.

Congrats to all who made this- what shall I call "the virtual auto cafe" of our country. It's amazing to see how big it has grown and how popular it has become among all the sites I visit. TBhp apart from being automotive has for me become almost like a live Yellow pages for all things needed. I came here first to buy my first car 4 years ago, and I am hooked ever since.

The excitement, the jest, the camaraderie and the knowledge spread here is fantastic to say the least. I can proudly claim that of all the internet sites I have visited since I got connected to internet perhaps this ranks next only to google on my list.

Can you believe it, forget national integration, whenever I travel across the country I quite often feel alienated but one glimpse of a TBhp sticker brings me a smile and a flicker of recognition of a common community forged by this creation called Tbhp.

Long live Tbhp and it's spirit of independence.
zaks is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks