Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st December 2015, 14:59   #271
Team-BHP Support

re: Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)

>
** PRE-ORDERS HAVE OPENED! **

I'll make this quick for now and provide a longer update later on:
• Order now, and your hoodies should get to the printers between tomorrow & the 31st. After that it will take 2-10 business days to customize.

• Things are more streamlined now, so hopefully the customization process should be a lot faster.

• There's a lot of stock for the Black Hoodies, though not a lot of stock left for the White!

• If you don't want to customize the hoodie with your name, I suggest adding "LIVE TO DRIVE" or "GOT BHP?" in that text field. The red text there really adds a great visual touch.

LINK : http://store.team-bhp.com/hoodies/

-----

I'll reply to all other posts in this thread soon.

As I've said before, if you need specific answer or action regarding your order (questions, changes, issues etc) - do reply to the order confirmation email you received and you'll get a reply much sooner.

Thanks,
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 21st December 2015 at 15:23.
Rehaan is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 21st December 2015, 16:48   #272
aj7

What a day!!!

Got these packages today!
Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_20151221_162614.jpg
The black V10 hoodie is fabulous. Great fit! Thank you Rehaan and team for the great effort that has translated to a wonderful product!!

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_20151221_162521.jpg

Both the white and black hoodies look stunning.

And the other package...

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_20151221_132611.jpg

The black Rolls Royce Phantom from Kyosho!!!

What a day!!! 'Black' Monday ;-)
aj7 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 21st December 2015, 17:40   #273
Distinguished - BHPian

Received my customised Black + Red zippered hoodie v2 earlier today, as the postman arrived just when I was leaving for office.

For the record, I was one of the earliest who had ordered the customised zippered hoodie, all the way back on 6th December! So, for all those who haven't received theirs yet, be patient like me. Good things come to those who wait.

First thing I did when I came back, was to check the product thoroughly for any defects such as stains, mis-stitches, etc., as has been reported by a few other T-BHPians. Happy to report that there were none (I am one of the lucky ones I guess). The stitching & sewing quality is superb, and the fitting is top-notch. It is perfectly snug, warm and cozy, and has ample space for me to wear a normal shirt/T-shirt inside.

Some pictures:

Unwrapping the v2 hoodie:
Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_8242.jpg

The v2 hoodie, fully unwrapped:
Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_8246.jpg

Fully customised. Neat attention to details in the font style:
Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_8245.jpg

The unique "Live to Drive" motifs:
One on the right arm sleeve & other running behind the zip.
Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_8248.jpg

Selfies:
Perfect fig - snug, cozy and nicely warm.
Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_8264.jpg

A proud moment.
Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_8265.jpg

One for the press.
Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_8269.jpg

One from behind the wheel.
Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_8272.jpg

Lazarus decked with the hoodie as well.
Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_8270.jpg

The new vs the old.
Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_8273.jpg

Thank you for this wonderful and timely New Year gift, Rehaan and the entire Team-BHP Store team!

Last edited by RavenAvi : 21st December 2015 at 17:44.
RavenAvi is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 21st December 2015, 18:18   #274
Senior - BHPian

I received the package today but not without the usual drama. Fedex updated the status as "Delivery Exception". When I checked with customer care they redirected to local fedex people who said , "Sir, company people will not allow us to come inside and deliver. Police people will not allow us to stop the vehicle anywhere. So we came back". I had to remind them that there is a something called phone which you can dial my number and say this issue and I would be happy to come and collect.

Anyways, I finally went and collected it myself. Yet to open and check the quality and the fit. Should have an update soon.
TorqueyTechie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st December 2015, 18:47   #275
BHPian

Received the package today. Was about to leave for a chore in the evening when i heard the bell. I was desperately hoping this was it. Finally.
The hoodie is much better than I had anticipated. Quality and feel are very good. When I looked at the photos and placed the order, i thought I had made a mistake of getting the customized one. But on seeing and wearing it today, this is totally justified! Best of all, it fits perfectly. Am just waiting for my first trip in this.
Thanks for the great New Year Gift!
aneezan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st December 2015, 19:32   #276
BHPian

Hi,

I received my customized black hoodie today via order number: 200012958 and was exited to receive it but soon found that it is a damaged piece and has been patched up by darning at that spot.
Request team bhp store to get my hoodie replaced.
Attaching the pics.

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-image1.jpeg

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-image3.jpeg
sree5999 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st December 2015, 20:30   #277
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
>

Thanks,
R

Thank you Rehaan! Ordered a black one. Would be great if it arrives for the new year.
No pressure but, I am thankful that I could order one. Better late than never you see.

Driving_Nomad
Old 21st December 2015, 20:43   #278
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sree5999 View Post
Hi,

I received my customized black hoodie today via order number: 200012958 and was exited to receive it but soon found that it is a damaged piece and has been patched up by darning at that spot.
Request team bhp store to get my hoodie replaced.
Please refer to this post below.

Quote:

As I've said before, if you need specific answer or action regarding your order (questions, changes, issues etc) - do reply to the order confirmation email you received and you'll get a reply much sooner.
Marauder is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st December 2015, 20:49   #279
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauder View Post
Please refer to this post below.
Thanks for the update..I have also replied back to the order confirmation email, waiting for the reply form the store.
Old 21st December 2015, 20:50   #280
BHPian

I've been 'running in' my new hoodie today even though it's not exactly a cold evening here in Blr.
At the risk of repeating what others have already said:
The fabric feels really good and its better suited for our warmer Indian winters. People in places where the temperature dips to the lower single digits might find this a little inadequate. I'm thrilled because the lighter fabric means that I can actually use it as opposed to keeping it in the wardrobe and wishing I lived in Siberia.
It makes a subtle fashion statement when unzipped with the white on red text on the back of the zipper.
The whole product feels premium and I love the attention to detail. This is NOT a random jacket sourced from some supplier with a few prints slapped on.
It is a bit snug so those who want a more relaxed fit should order a size larger than their shirt size. My paunch shows through so I'm not going to be zipping it up! If I were to order another one (quite likely!) I'd go for the XL and not the L which I have.
Those of you who are expecting to become babe magnets once they put it on be warned that this is not going to happen.
Roy.S is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2015, 00:04   #281
BHPian

As Roy.S mentioned above, the size L is good for people having a flat tummy and its better to go ahead with XL for people who are used to size 40 having even a small paunch. I wear size 40 (which masks my belly to a good extent) and ordered L, but after receiving it, I feel I should have definitely gone for XL , as it is highlighting my paunch.

Quality, as everyone said is very good.
petrol_power is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2015, 07:04   #282
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy.S View Post

It is a bit snug so those who want a more relaxed fit should order a size larger than their shirt size. My paunch shows through so I'm not going to be zipping it up! If I were to order another one (quite likely!) I'd go for the XL and not the L which I have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by petrol_power View Post

As Roy.S mentioned above, the size L is good for people having a flat tummy and its better to go ahead with XL for people who are used to size 40 having even a small paunch. I wear size 40 (which masks my belly to a good extent) and ordered L, but after receiving it, I feel I should have definitely gone for XL , as it is highlighting my paunch.

Quality, as everyone said is very good.
Product quality is awesome but you guys are correct regarding the size. I've faced the same issue. The L size is too snug fit and has zero tolerance for even a little bit of paunch. Although it also inspires to get rid of that paunch.

Quote:
>

I feel the sizes have been mismatched. The one being sold as L should have been M, basically one size down. Maybe next time.

Last edited by BoneCollector : 22nd December 2015 at 07:12.
BoneCollector is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2015, 08:43   #283
Distinguished - BHPian

Now that the pre-orders have restarted...eager to know the status of my 8th December order

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-capture.jpg

Give me some good news
Old 22nd December 2015, 11:41   #284
BHPian

Now that the Hoodies are Back in Stock, just placed an Order for a zippered Black XL with Chest Print as ABHISHEK GOT BHP ! with LIVE TO DRIVE Sleeve Print.

Very Excited and hoping it reaches me soon.
Old 22nd December 2015, 13:03   #285
BHPian

The hoodie was delivered yesterday. The fit and finish is definitely top class. I will have to agree with the posts above, its very comfortable to wear and the fabric is of high quality. It's perfect for bangalore weather. Would recommend getting 1 size bigger than your shirt size if you have a prominent paunch. I am a huge guy myself and ordered 2XL size keeping in mind my shirt size. While formal shirts fit me well, the hoodie is tight across the belly and stretches in an ugly fashion. Motivation to lose the fat right there
shreyascashyap is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks