Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2015, 19:16   #211
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Team-BHP Hoodies are back!
@Rehaan a.k.a. Santa-for those of us who were lazy, could we have a second print run for the black coloured hoodie?

Last edited by shady_lawyer : 17th December 2015 at 19:33.
Old 17th December 2015, 19:17   #212
BHPian

While you guys wait for your customized hoodie, i couldn't help but share this video
Samfromindia is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 17th December 2015, 19:21   #213
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nijelj View Post
Don't start sleeping yet Anurag. Got my tracking number on Tuesday. I hope our store guys give FedEx a good tongue lashing, because the 'overnight priority delivery' should mean exactly that.Yesterday, I was waiting till 8pm at the delivery address (my office) because that's what the Fedex site said. Then at 8pm, the site conveniently updated it to today 8pm. Till now nobody has called me for the same, so most probably will end up dejected today too
Same case with me. It was supposed to be delivered today, when I tracked it now it says tomorrow by 8pm.

It's with Fedex since 6.56am yesterday. Even after 37 hrs, it's not moved an inch it seems.

The helpful TBHP store guys should seriously give a bashing to Fedex.
teemus is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th December 2015, 19:50   #214
Senior - BHPian

Team-BHP Official Gear : *NEW* Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)

Yesterday the status was showing "Labeled" and delivery as tonight 8pm. Now the status still shows "Labeled" and delivery tomorrow night! Some overnight delivery; should call it over(multiple)nights delivery!

FedEx? Should call it FedUp!
IronH4WK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th December 2015, 20:03   #215
BHPian

Quote:
Yesterday, I was waiting till 8pm at the delivery address (my office) because that's what the Fedex site said. Then at 8pm, the site conveniently updated it to today 8pm.
I think there is some issue regarding deliveries currently with all online shopping sites. I have ordered 4 packages, each from different websites, in the past 2 weeks and all have gotten delayed for some or the other reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Wasn't this in a movie?
Marauder is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th December 2015, 20:08   #216
BANNED

Quote:
Don't start sleeping yet Anurag. Got my tracking number on Tuesday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teemus View Post
It's with Fedex since 6.56am yesterday. Even after 37 hrs, it's not moved an inch it seems.
Yes. The meaning of Overnight Priority is misunderstood by guys at FedEx I guess. Can someone from out Store show them the Oxford Dictionary so that the real meaning is understood.

Since morning 7:25 am it is displaying "Label Created". Not sure what they are doing with the package?

@Rehaan are these guys assigned to do printing of the Hoodies or any small jobs on the Hoodie? Change the carrier agency Rehaan!

Can't fathom what it can be doing sitting idle at their sorting office for the past 12.5 hours?! I was expecting it to be moving out by morning and he on the Sway so i get the delivery tomorrow which is Overnight Priority! But.. Hope I get it by 19th!

Quote:
+100.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th December 2015, 21:39   #217
BHPian

I placed my order on the 7th December, and it still shows Awaiting Fulfillment .

I thought that I would receive it before Christmas, as one of the gifts to myself, but it looks like that isn't going to happen now. I know everyone is asking the same question, but is there anything that can be done to expedite it Rehaan
Old 17th December 2015, 23:51   #218
BHPian

I too had placed my order on the 7th of December. Waited for the 10 days to elapse before posting , but there does not seem to be any update regarding the order.
Still shows "Awaiting fulfilment"
This wait is actually killing. Any updates would be appreciated.
Old 18th December 2015, 02:20   #219
BHPian

When are the black zippered hoodies coming back in stock?

By the way, I received my white zippered hoodie today. It also had a few stains on the cuff as well on the front and back panel. I presume the garments are being packed in a hurried fashion so as to keep up with the demand of the product therefore the checking part is somewhat getting neglected.
embee is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th December 2015, 04:10   #220
Team-BHP Support

*** BIG UPDATE ***

I'm Back!
Hey guys, I really haven't had a chance to spend any time on the forum or reply on this thread for the last 3 days. I've been fully engrossed in ensuring these hoodies get printed perfectly & shipped out within the time-frame we assured you of. Now that we've cleared almost all of the back-log, I'm back!

The behind-the-scenes story:
I would have loved to ship the hoodies out closer to the "2 days" of the specified "2-10 days for customization" time-period, but fate had other plans! A batch of raw print material was not up to standards, so we could not use it on the hoodies. We had to wait for a new batch of specialized print material to be imported from Germany for us. Unfortunately, it spent many days awaiting clearance in customs which caused a lot of delays. We had 3 different people/agencies waiting on the stuff to get cleared, and finally it did! 2 of the people delivered the goods to us, so we now have a backup too.

6th December orders:
All of these orders were packaged and ready to ship on the 16th late evening as promised. However, the packages were ready after the last FedEx pick-up time for the day. As a result, we had to request the earliest pick-up time on the next day and ship them all out.

7th December orders:
All of these orders were successfully printed yesterday. A few shipped out yesterday itself, and the rest will be shipped out today. Really sorry for the additional day wait here!

ALL pending hoodie orders will be shipped out by Monday!
I wanted to try and get these to you well before Christmas (ho-ho-ho?). Right now we have the guys at the printing place pulling an all-nighter to complete ALL the remaining hoodies. Any Hoodie order placed before 19th December will be shipped out right after the weekend.

We'll be getting new Black stock in all sizes:
A pre-order will be enabled for this in the store over the next few days. The good news is that those who order them first will get them even earlier than the specified pre-order date (TBD). Some even within 4-5 days of when the pre-ordering opens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saket77 View Post
I was shocked to see that the status showed delivered but no one at my place had received it
Unfortunately, I've noticed this to be a standard malpractice by almost all courier services. They mark the package as "delivered" to meet their daily quota / deadlines, but then actually deliver it the next day! I wish courier companies enforced stricter checks, and punished courier boys who used these tactics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpitt View Post
There is a black stain on the sleeve which should go away with a wash. However there is a blue stain on the back that is small which I doubt will go even with a wash.
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by embee View Post
It also had a few stains on the cuff as well on the front and back panel.
Like a tan leather upholstery, these white hoodies have the downside of being very prone to picking up dirt. It's expected for a white hoodie, but they were just so darn good looking we couldn't say no!

Please reply to your store email if you guys are unhappy with the condition it was received in, and we'll see what we can do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
The meaning of Overnight Priority is misunderstood by guys at FedEx I guess.
+
Quote:
... the 'overnight priority delivery' should mean exactly that.
Actually the terminology from FedEx is confusing! "Priority Overnight" is the name for their service, but from what I've seen, it is not the same as a guaranteed next-day-delivery (a service that most major ecommerce sites offer and charge ~Rs. 100 extra for).

In fact, we even removed the "Overnight" word from the Team-BHP Store descriptions and shipping options to avoid this confusion/expectation.

The fact is that this FedEx service is extremely fast, but it sets the expectation too high by hinting at "next day", which leads to disappointment in 30% of the cases (especially tier 3). That said, most metros do receive the package the next day itself. Allow 2-3 days (which is still reasonably fast), and you should be satisfied.

Sorry about the office wait Nijelj!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishyvish View Post
Got the details yesterday with delivery scheduled for today, however now see its changed to tomorrow.
+
Quote:
Same case with me.
+
Quote:
Now the status still shows "Labeled" and delivery tomorrow night!
If you see my point #3 above, that should explain this change of date. Sorry about that.

Quote:
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Since morning 7:25 am it is displaying "Label Created". Not sure what they are doing with the package?
This seems to be a bug in the FedEx system. We only generated the AWBs once we had all the hoodies in-hand. This was in the early evening, certainly not 7am. Not sure where those times came from!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauder View Post
I think there is some issue regarding deliveries currently with all online shopping sites. I have ordered 4 packages, each from different websites, in the past 2 weeks and all have gotten delayed for some or the other reason.
That's very strange. If we were in the USA i would say it could be additional load due to Christmas shopping -- but i don't think that applies to the same extent in India!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joxster View Post
I thought that I would receive it before Christmas, as one of the gifts to myself...
Fairly sure you'll get it before Christmas

Last edited by Rehaan : 20th December 2015 at 11:05. Reason: Updating again.
Rehaan is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 18th December 2015, 07:33   #221
BHPian

Quote:
...Then at 8pm, the site conveniently updated it to today 8pm. Till now nobody has called me for the same, so most probably will end up dejected today too
Same for me yesterday. Now today I see that it got moving. Now in transit from Bombay to Bangalore. Hope that today's 8 PM deadline is met.
Old 18th December 2015, 09:13   #222
BHPian

Quote:
*** BIG UPDATE ***

I'm Back!

6th December orders:
All of these orders were packaged and ready to ship on the 16th late evening as promised. However, the packages were ready after the last FedEx pick-up time for the day. As a result, we had to request the earliest pick-up time on the next day and ship them all out.

ALL pending hoodie orders will be shipped out today!

If you see my point #3 above, that should explain this change of date. Sorry about that.

This seems to be a bug in the FedEx system. We only generated the AWBs once we had all the hoodies in-hand. This was in the early evening, certainly not 7am. Not sure where those times came from!
Rehaan is back and now it seems things are back in order.

Finally I am getting mine delivered today and is now in transit to Pune!! Actually as I view the status, it now states that info was sent Fedex at 6.56am but it was actually handed over by late 8.30pm or something. So that indeed might be after cut off time for Fedex.

I expect to get my hands on the hoodie by 3pm (that's when the Fedex guys normally deliver at my place).
Old 18th December 2015, 09:48   #223
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

I'm Back!

--snip--

Actually the terminology from FedEx is confusing! "Priority Overnight" is the name for their service, but from what I've seen, it is not the same as a guaranteed next-day-delivery (a service that most major ecommerce sites offer and charge ~Rs. 100 extra for).

In fact, we even removed the "Overnight" word from the Team-BHP Store descriptions and shipping options to avoid this confusion/expectation.

The fact is that this FedEx service is extremely fast, but it sets the expectation too high by hinting at "next day", which leads to disappointment in 30% of the cases (especially tier 3). That said, most metros do receive the package the next day itself. Allow 2-3 days (which is still reasonably fast), and you should be satisfied.

--snip--

nothing to be sorry about mate, it wasn't your fault.

what matters is Santa is back and we're gonna get our Christmas gifts soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauder View Post
Wasn't this in a movie?
was it? damn! they stole my line!

Last edited by IronH4WK : 18th December 2015 at 10:11.
IronH4WK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th December 2015, 10:17   #224
BHPian

I ordered mine on 8th December 2015 and still awaiting the same. I hope I get them soon. Thanks Rehaan for posting the update on the order status.

If I may ask you about the order that were placed on 8th December? When should I expect them to be delivered? The wait is killing me.

Cheers!
Old 18th December 2015, 11:47   #225
BHPian

I had placed the order on 7th & was checking the account on daily basis to get update on delivery status. I was about to start my ranting today,about the delays, but Rehaan's update has made my day. Now holding the rantings for 2-3 more days and waiting for status to change from awaiting fulfillment.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks