Team-BHP - Happy 14th Birthday, Team-BHP! Here's your gift - A new 'Road Safety' forum
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   Happy 14th Birthday, Team-BHP! Here's your gift - A new 'Road Safety' forum (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/195630-happy-14th-birthday-team-bhp-heres-your-gift-new-road-safety-forum-10.html)

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TEAM BHP !!!

Not sure whose ides was this forum, but all have been doing an extraordinary service to motor enthusiasts !! The information provided here is near to 100% accurate in my view. The travelogues section motivates people to venture out to destinations they have not seen or heard about. Car reviews are completely unbiased and professionally done with each nitty -gritty being mentioned. Even though I don't spend much time here, HATS off to people who are maintaining this site !! YOU GUYS ARE LEGENDS

Happy 14th B'day to the community!

Time sure flies, can't fathom I will also complete 10 years on the board this year. We lost some distinguished comrades during this time, but as they, the show must go on, we carry on with their fond memories, or at least of their posts.

I am not part of any other forum which has this much of a connect where every member feels like family. Hope we keep getting stronger!

Cheers!

Oh... i didn't know this so far.
Me and team-bhp share the same birthdate :D Wow. Wow.

I don't know what gift I can give to my fav forum.. May be I will start contributing more than being a voracious reader and follower :)

Happy Birthday Team-Bhp !

And I sincerely appreciate the super fantastic team behind Team-bhp - For their vision & passion.

Happy Birthday Team-BHP, wishing this team to achieve greater heights of success in their reach to everyone who move on wheels.
i would say that ROAD and RESPONSIBILITY should drive together. This initiative towards dedicated 'Safety forum' would surely help in preaching better and safer practices at all levels - driver, co-passengers, pedestrians, manufacturers, contractors, infrastructure builders, bureaucrats, law makers etc etc.
Good Luck!

Wish the forum a very happy birthday!! The place where a novice grows up to be a novel by sheer interest and participation in unbiased discussions that enable the audience take an informed decision!! A place where we our "brain horse power" on the automotive subject in garnered and refined leading to meaningful discussions....Once again best wishes to the bohemian clan........

Happy 14th Birthday to Team BHP. The best auto forum on the world. Cant go a day without visiting here.

Happy birthday team. This is a great initiative to have dedicated section about road safety and awareness.

Happy Birthday Team. It is probably the only automobile forum in the world which is quite addictive. Commendable job. :)

Mod note: Please use proper punctuations and avoid typing like this... Thanks!

Happy Birthday team BHP, the most trusted and reliable auto forum in the Country.

Happy Birthday, Team-BHP. Thank you for being the Google of automobiles! Wishing you many more successful birthdays.

Happy Birthday Team BHP.:)