Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2016, 14:51   #1006
BHPian

Re: You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...

When you realize that you opened the browser to clear some doubts on a topic of C.P.C., as mid-sem exams are starting from the next day, and this happened!
Attached Images

Aakarsh is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 30th September 2016, 12:32   #1007
BHPian

For a non-member (Before membership) like me - waiting eagerly for membership approval mail

When along with me - my wife is also waiting for my membership approval

For a newbie like me - Refreshing the page multiple times in few minutes to see if the moderators went through and approved my post

First thing in the morning - checking T-BHP along with office mail account
Look behind every car whether they are having the T-BHP sticker

When personal laptop home page has been changed to www.team-bhp.com
dghosh80 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 3rd October 2016, 18:45   #1008
BHPian

When you hit ALT+CTRL+DEL on you office laptop and type your "HANDLE" in the login space.
HighwayHopper is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th October 2016, 10:23   #1009
BHPian

When you are sitting at a new Joiner orientation and find time to browse the team-bhp in between filling of the boring forms.
sidzz is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th October 2016, 15:16   #1010
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
When the office network blocks team-bhp domain and you own a windows phone without a dedicated team-bhp app, yet you use the mobile IE browser to somehow stay updated during the day, even if you can't compose / post anything.
Hi KarthikK,

Couldn't help but notice, 2016 BMW e90 320D?

Adding to the thread,

You know you are addicted to TBHP when...you read all other auto journo reviews of cars, just to see how biased some of them are to certain manufacturers
sidparekh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th October 2016, 17:45   #1011
BHPian

a)when you have to open new topics and new posts every few hours (even if you are travelling)
b) when you start implementing diy hacks that you have read about it on tbhp
c) when you start planning trips based on travelogues read on tbhp
nitishk is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 22nd October 2016, 15:34   #1012
BHPian

When, in first appraisal review after becoming member, your performance degrades to M.E.+ (meets expectation) from E.E. (exceeds expectations) and you don't give a damn .
Moto_Hill is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th November 2016, 09:41   #1013
BANNED

Here is an excerpt from my introductory post:
Quote:
After a gap of more than 6 years, today I filled the form again. Now it had 2 questions more than what it used to be back then. Well, 10 attempts or maybe even more were done those days and all failed

Today is a special day I can bet. When I opened my eyes (4:30 am to be precise); I saw a message on whatsapp saying "let's part our ways now". Wow, what an awesome moment that was; single again? Well, perfect time to apply for a T-BHP membership.
  • You still remember the title of first thread that you read on Team-BHP. I remember it was back in 2009-10 with a thread reading something like "what are gangsta cars?". Members were posting replies like Ambassador or Safari with jet black tints etc.
  • Before going for any test drive, you go through the Team-BHP review and check everything with an image of the car already formed in your mind. TD done? You return home and re-read the Team-BHP review critically analyzing the review comparing it to your TD experience. Then you discover that you missed something, pick the phone; call the SA and ask for another test drive, albeit a long one
  • You are done writing your review and send it live. Then you eagerly wait for the Team-BHP review. Once the Team-BHP review is live, you spend at least 6 hours in front of the computer screen reading the Team-BHP review word-to-word. "Eureka!! I was right in reviewing the car" is the first feeling comes to your mind. Then you pick your note book and mark every single point that you have missed but is there in Team-BHP review and go for a test drive.
  • In your second post itself, you went a bit overboard. Now after 6 hours you read your own post and feel ashamed. You don't reply to any other post that has quoted yours and patiently wait for the mod action; with your fingers crossed and a wish that no fourth line reading 'infractions' appears under your avatar.
VKumar is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 28th November 2016, 12:58   #1014
BHPian

You know you're addicted when :

- Last web page to open before sleeping and after waking up is Team-BHP.

- You program your laptop to open up Team-BHPs webiste upon opening of the lid.

- Your phone battery usage shows - Team-BHP app, 45% battery usage.

- You keep checking the Team-BHP stickers sighting thread to acknowledge if someone might have spotted you.

- You yell at your best friends for their bad driving and ask them to go to Team-BHP and learn, learn and learn but most importantly apply whatever minimum you've learned.

Ruchir031 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th November 2016, 15:24   #1015
BHPian

Felling happy and blessed. My membership got approved yesterday and I am also a part of this community now.

First of all I don't know what was the problem with my answers I was rejected more that 100 times in last 5-6 years.

But from last few months I took a pledge I will increase the frequency of registering and got the fruit of my hard work.

I am also addicted to Team-BHP the very first and last activity of everyday is to check for latest updates.
roby_dk is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 5th December 2016, 03:11   #1016
BHPian

When "Teabag" becomes an "airbag"

This happened yesterday. I had gone for a late night ride on Carter road & stopped to have tea. The guy was preparing tea with teabag & as I prefer strong tea, I asked him to put an extra Airbag instead of an extra Teabag in my cup.
TheRajput is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 16th January 2017, 23:31   #1017
BHPian

When you rely on Team-BHP for not just anything automotive but also things like gadget reviews, tax advice, jobs available or pretty much anything under the sun!

There is a "Mattress Advice" thread that's already 24 pages long and that seems like absolutely normal to you!
ragh_bhushan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2017, 11:08   #1018
BHPian

When you follow team-bhp so much during office hours, that your network admin is compelled to block this site in company firewall!
Old 23rd January 2017, 11:49   #1019
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by techcoze View Post
When you follow team-bhp so much during office hours, that your network admin is compelled to block this site in company firewall!
I would like to modify this:

When you follow team-bhp so much during office hours, that your network admin STILL DOES NOT block this site in company firewall! (because, he too keeps browsing the site )

Last edited by gkveda : 23rd January 2017 at 12:15.
gkveda is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2017, 12:14   #1020
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by techcoze View Post
I can sympathize with you. In my previous company when I joined, this was the only automotive site which opened. Maybe the admin had no idea it existed. But I was very happy with this and continued with regular browsing for few months till the admin realized the continuous browsing of this site and blocked it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks