Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th February 2005, 12:25   #46
Senior - BHPian

Rudra Sir,
Awesome just awesome. Same goes here, within no time i have made so many friends i can hardly believe. When i was in mumbai for the speedrun, the amount of members i met up with and friends who came when we were working on the cars were simply amazing. Everyone who passed by were wondering if we were holding an exhibit at the place we stayed.

Quote:
Domnic (most of the time elusive)
haha, what can i do sir im always tangled in work when we have a meet, probably we could have one meet at my workspot if you guys dont mind.
I think i should be able to make the upcoming meets as no more races coming up and am pretty free, though working on some crazy projects.

Cheers
Dom
Old 28th February 2005, 12:45   #47
BHPian

Respected Mr Rudra

i have read all your posts till date and i have been throughly touched by this one because it echoes my sentiments to the T. i alwyas have found place on tbhp inspite of being a girl and all my silly mistakes have been overlooked. Though i m not good at imported cars at all and my knowledge being limited to cars running in India, i have been able to learn a lot from the posts and write ups and i m trying to grasp the same as much as i can.

as far as tbhpians are concerned i have been in regular touch with some of them thru msn chat, ( that is the only way i have used till date) normally crazy, speed satya, dippy to name a few. all have been a grt influece on my knowledge of cars.

the only thing i m not happy about is that i m still a newbie and not a bhpian which i woould love to call myself, i hope i soon become one.

congrats to you too for becoming a moderator. i think it is well deserved.

all the best

Regards

Shubbhi
Old 25th March 2005, 17:21   #48
Senior - BHPian

Wow Rudra, how the hell did i miss this!!! If not for always_dui praising this thread, i would have never come across it.

Very well written. And what amazes me is that you've managed to gather all your t-bhp experiences under one post.

Shan2nu

Last edited by Shan2nu : 25th March 2005 at 17:23.
Old 25th March 2005, 18:11   #49
Senior - BHPian

aaaaahhhhhhhhhh ,
how could i miss this thread .

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy
Rudra Sirjee,

1st - you have turned moderator and its time for me to congratulate you ( i guess i was the 1st one to know abt this besides the admins and mods )

and NC ,uuuuu #^%$ ,u tell of all the other things but did not tell me anything of this.

rudra,
congrats on becoming our newest Moderator.that write-up was fantastic .infact u can say its one of the best tilldate ,like the NH63.
so when is the thread on car care coming up?????

i too have met few T-bhpians--NC,Vivaid,Dippy,F50,Ported head,GTO(who always keeps warning me on my posts),Drifter(the maddiest t-bhp i have seen),RJ,stratos(one of the mods having the best all round knowledge about automobiles) and i must say that these are amongst my best friends in mumbai .about others in mumbai i am also in regular contact with Manaa and Technocrat(one of the craziest bikers on board who wud ask the same question daily--"which car" ).in fact since the last 3-4months ,there has never been a single day spent without talking to manaa,technocrat,NC and dippy

even though i havent personally met others like Rudra(do u need to say anything about him???and with whom i have spoken on the phone and as he says i do keep sending him mails of the other kind),DOM ,Psycho and ICeman(who keep on answering all my silliest and stupidest doubts),Sharavan and Amitoj (who i meet on chat),Z-classe(with whom i had a tough time to get him admitting that he had a b-zen),Shantanu(who wud always make me jealous when he says that he's back in hubli )and KS,Jesal,RX135,Khaddu,revtech,revvmaster, the list goes on.....

its because of all you guys that i am able to shoot a few terms in front of my other friends which makes them feel that i am another henry ford in the making.

and its because of t-bhp that i got to know all you guys.

thnx t-bhp

cheers,

satya.

Ps:lets hope GTO forgives me for using sooo many smilies.

Note from the Admin : Hehehe...Just kidding - GTO

Last edited by speedsatya : 25th March 2005 at 18:17.
Old 25th March 2005, 18:37   #50
BHPian

Congratulations Mr Rudra on you becoming the Moderator of TBHP ...
I was in Bangalore for Mark Knopfler Show and Should have met Bangalore BHPians ...
I regret now ... this time i am in Bangalore i will definitely meet up with you ...
Old 25th March 2005, 21:27   #51
BHPian

couldnt agree more

Rudra Sir

Simply gr8 writeup.

Reading i has inspired me to write me first experience wid the team last night ( at the kharghar drag )

To start with, the first time i came across the team thing was at speed run mumbai '04.

i checked out the site, but guess that time just the name was registered, n no site was present.

The next time i llogged on to the url was probab after a year, n i registered.

The first impression i had in mind before even loggin on was that:

Will i fit in?? Is this only for ppl havin loads of money to blow on cars?? Seriously, al kinda crap.

N after the response i got on the intro thread (wanna buy an eleanor) i couldnt be proved more wrong

People on this site are seriously "apna public"

Met NC, nitroxx, drifter, ported n others last nite n i felt absolutely at home

Me not a great writer of articles, so probab puttin it in words wud not be as efficient, but the least i can say is that " Boy , finally i have met the group who had petrol in their veins n a heartful of beer "

Man, T-BHP Rocks!!!!!!!!!
Old 26th March 2005, 17:21   #52
Senior - BHPian

A lil' late....sorry Rudra.

My sincerest apologies to Rudra for putting in a reply to this post late. Hope he does forgive me this time.

Honestly, never a truest word has ever been spoken before on TB until this thread. No offence intended to any of the 1983 other members on the site, they have put their efforts on great threads as well...and it shows. But this one really is the icing on TB. We sometimes get so consumed in our car talks that we often forget the great friends we've made here at TB.

Our beginning was a humble one. But Rudra has been one of those who made sure that we remain humble no more. I remember some of the things that Rudra would do just to make sure that TB is heard at the right places. For instance, he came up with a wonder mug that when poured into would reveal the words, "TEAM-BHP". If thats not all, he always advised us on how to do some things on the site, most of which are implemented and are here to see.
Whether it has been promotion material designs, printing or even content, Rudra has always been at the forefront in terms of commitment and involvement, something that even I can't hold a candle to.

And to come to think of it, it came from a member and not the mod team is even more stunning, especially back then. I for one never felt like I am talking to a person 20 years my senior. He always felt like one of us, and still does. His friendly advise on career planning, especially for someone like me really helped, inspite of odd hour calls.

Rudra, my words are far less, and probably aren't earth shattering or apt for that matter. I simply bow to thee.

Revv
Old 26th March 2005, 19:13   #53
BHPian

very nice write up rudra sir. i read the entire thing & was touched like all others. just shows you are so good by heart

Last edited by gamerno1 : 26th March 2005 at 19:14.
Old 27th March 2005, 04:38   #54
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuderia
To start with, the first time i came across the team thing was at speed run mumbai '04.

i checked out the site, but guess that time just the name was registered, n no site was present.

Tch tch tch...sounds like a typo on your part might have wasted a year of your life

TBHP was very much around at the time of Speedrun 04!

cya
R

ps - Please dont follow speedsatya's trend of more than one smiley per post!
Old 27th March 2005, 11:13   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Tch tch tch...sounds like a typo on your part might have wasted a year of your life
guess .. sm mistake on my part

Chalo, never mind... better late than never
Old 27th March 2005, 12:23   #56
Senior - BHPian

Late Reply: Excellent WriteUp Rudra. Full of errr.....emotions!!!
Old 25th May 2005, 18:16   #57
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini
Rudra,
you have an amazing no. of followers on this site....
HAHAHAHA

just read this and i feel lambo - The way you have put it , Rudra comes across as a saint !!
Old 25th May 2005, 18:55   #58
Senior - BHPian

You know what, he is not Rudra Sen. There is a small typo in his name. It should be read as "Rudra Saint". Alright, I am not kidding now. tee hee hee!
Old 25th May 2005, 20:23   #59
c10
BHPian

Cool write up Rudra, guess it took a long time for you to tihink back and bring this writeup....

it you and aggressive anush i met first from this forum besides Psycho who introduced me to this site...

Neat writeup...and CONGRATS on becoming the MORDERATOR! ! ! !(party sometime???)

c10

Last edited by c10 : 25th May 2005 at 20:35.
Old 25th May 2005, 21:23   #60
Senior - BHPian

Brilliant write up sir, congratulations on being made a moderator.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks