Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th January 2022, 13:35   #46
BHPian

Re: Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)

Just got the steering wheel for my 2009 Punto 1.3 mjd emotion wrapped here. Landed up without an appointment and they were very courteous and obliging. I was particular about wanting perforated leather which they did not have in stock and hence they told me to come back early next morning.

Reached the location at 10 A.M sharp and they were ready to get started. He wanted to take the steering wheel out to get the required finish using the sewing machine and after some contemplation i consented to the same.

The work took about 2.5 hrs and the finish was wonderful. I did a small test run around the neighborhood to ensure that the steering was functioning perfectly and to check for any noises and horn functionality. I was charged Rs 2000 for the work. This includes material + labour. Suffice to say, I am pleased with the result.

Forgot to take any pictures of the steering before the work was carried out.
Attached Thumbnails
Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_20220107_133334.jpg  

Tokengrip is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 22nd April 2022, 14:23   #47
BHPian

I got seats fitted for my Renault Kiger at trend. They fitted leather seats for my RXZ with airbags in the seats.

I opted for genuine leather for the seats, dual tone with diamond stitching, and Nappa leather for the steering wheel. The feel and quality is absolutely phenomenal and is comparable to luxury cars. The ride feels much smoother thanks to the cushioning added by the team, most imperfections in the road are almost completely blocked out. They took around 7 hours to complete it but it was absolutely worth the wait. The light colour also makes the car feel much more airy, this has really taken this car to the next level. All inclusive this was around 42k, to me worth every paisa.

The dealership has also confirmed that the seats have been properly fitted to allow proper deployment of airbags.
Attached Thumbnails
Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_20211112_090253.jpg  

Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_20211112_090346.jpg  

Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_20211112_111501.jpg  

Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_20211112_111605.jpg  

Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_20211112_111621.jpg  

Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_20211112_130757.jpg  

Last edited by hashwin : 22nd April 2022 at 14:24. Reason: Added note about dealership
hashwin is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 18th June 2022, 19:30   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashwin View Post
I got seats fitted for my Renault Kiger at trend.
Could you please share any contact and the location where you got these installed?

I got the seat cover of my Verna from them in 2014 and the seats are still holding up nicely. So, I visited them to check out options for my new Thar and had a disappointing experience. The guy there didn't seem knowledgeable at all and after searching for a sample leather of my requirement, just gave up. He couldn't even show any sample designs. The place also looked run down and they seemed to be doing more sofas and stuff instead of car seats.
Jaguar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th July 2022, 17:22   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
Could you please share any contact and the location where you got these installed?

I got the seat cover of my Verna from them in 2014 and the seats are still holding up nicely. So, I visited them to check out options for my new Thar and had a disappointing experience. The guy there didn't seem knowledgeable at all and after searching for a sample leather of my requirement, just gave up. He couldn't even show any sample designs. The place also looked run down and they seemed to be doing more sofas and stuff instead of car seats.
Yeah they have a small place where they have sofas and stuff on display, but they had a leather seat there that matches what they installed in my car. They have a warehouse nearby where the work is done. I spoke to Mr. Basavesh, he knew what he was talking about. The phone number on this listing is his mobile number:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Tr...4!4d77.6520048
hashwin is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th July 2022, 18:44   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashwin View Post
Yeah they have a small place where they have sofas and stuff on display, but they had a leather seat there that matches what they installed in my car. They have a warehouse nearby where the work is done. I spoke to Mr. Basavesh, he knew what he was talking about. The phone number on this listing is his mobile number:
Thanks, but your reply is a few days late. I got the work done from another place last week.
Old 30th July 2022, 11:07   #51
BHPian

Installed Car Seat cover from Trend for my Tata Nexon.

Due to multiple issues in maintaining a fabric car seat cover in my Tata Nexon, I decide to add a seat cover to it.

After doing research on Team-BHP I zeroed down to Trend seat cover HSR layout, and later realized it was the best decision. Really appreciate the TeamBHP recommendation.

One fine evening went to Trend and discuss with the owner about my requirement. He was very supportive from the beginning. He explained many types of leather. I finally selected Napa leather.

For Color combination I went with a dual tone option with Ice Grey and black to match the existing Nexon interior.

After depositing token money, I was asked to come after 3 days for seat cover fitment.

Went there and they immediately attend to my car, All staff (around 5+) started working together on the seat cover fitment.

I was amazed by their working styles, they know their crafts very well.
They paid attention and implemented every request I asked, from adding a mobile pocket to providing little more cushion support to the back seat.

Finally, at the end of the evening, I was a very happy customer.

I whole heartily recommend this place for any car seat cover-related need.

Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20220730-10.45.26-am-1.jpeg

Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20220730-10.45.26-am-2.jpeg

Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20220730-10.45.26-am.jpeg

Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20220730-10.45.26-am-5.jpeg

Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20220730-10.45.26-am-3.jpeg

Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20220730-10.45.26-am-4.jpeg

Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20220730-10.45.26-am-6.jpeg

Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20220730-10.45.26-am-7.jpeg

Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20220730-10.45.26-am-8.jpeg
im_chandan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th September 2022, 07:58   #52
BHPian

Took my wifey’s recently bought Renault Kwid AMT there to give her a just out of showroom feel.

Went to their shop in the 27th main and placed the order a week ago as they do make them on a requirement basis. I saw a design in their shop and asked them to go ahead with the same design. Since the time was around Vinayaka Chathurthi the delivery was estimated a week after placing the order.

Exactly after a week, called him and went to their factory which is 500 meters away from the 27th main shop to drop the vehicle. The estimated time was 3 hours for fitting the seat covers and steering wraps. I dropped the vehicle and left home to wrap up some work and returned after 3 hours. The work was almost done and I had to wait for some 15 minutes to get the cleaning and payment made.

I was very happy to see the outcome and I would say it took the interior to the next level. The cushions were also soft and the stitches were top notch.

Sharing some pictures of the same

The seats

Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-7a44706ff8ae48468f12a1745cc52e34.jpeg

The Wrap on the steering

Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-3246e8207e264c0f9eca12d656f1b29d.jpeg

The stitches on the seats

Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-e16ae818699b4b348b615428fab1010e.jpeg

The stitches in the steering

Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-91007ab7563b484286b48bc838969152.jpeg

The rear side of the front seat

Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-060e758bb81f4d388848bb1c072b0d6b.jpeg

Overall, the experience was wonderful. Basavesh is knowledgeable, calm and understands our requirements. He is also aware about our forum and was very kind to my asks. He did have a flat 1000/- off on the price of 12k for the seats and 500/- off on the price of 2k for the steering wrap. Total damage to the wallet was is 12,500/- but extremely satisfied. Highly recommend.

Thanks
Vasi
vasi_raju is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th April 2023, 08:27   #53
BHPian

Had got my MG ZS' seat covers done at Trend, HSR.

They haven't had seat measurements for MG ZS or Astor, mine is the first. So, they had asked me to get the car in the morning and mentioned it they would take until late evening to get this done as they needed to measure the seats properly. Around 5-6 people had worked on the car.

Original fabric cover
Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-fabric-seat-cover.jpeg

Dark gray fabric with red stitching to perfectly match with the interiors of ZS. (initially contemplated going full black, but dark gray was a perfect match)
Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-cover1.jpeg

Got some lumbar and thigh support added with extra padding.
Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-cover2.jpeg

The fitting is excellent. Feels like these have come with the car by default.
Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-cover3.jpeg

I do not prefer animal leather so avoided slink leather and pure leather. Went with napa leather.

The best part is that thuds are less felt in the cabin, when going over small potholes. May be this is how it is with every car with proper seat covers, I don't know. (This car's suspension is tuned in a way that you can feel every bit of the road and is wobbly over potholes, I'm glad this got reduced)

Overall, fully satisfied with the work done by the team at Trend.
vinvin is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks