Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th June 2011, 10:38   #16
BHPian

Re: Tyre Dealer : Millivisions (Doddamavalli, Bangalore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
Heard that you have to get the fitment,alignment,balancing done at some other place(vijay alignment).How much do they charge you for the fitting?AFAIK tire shops do the fitting/alignment for free if you purchase tires from them.Is the cost difference between other dealers and millivision still less if you consider these factors too?(I mean the overall cost)
Last year when I choose Millivisions because (new car, tyre exchange),
  • All shops in JC road, only wheel fitting free balancing cost you
  • Quotes for buy back is very low!
  • Most won't quote best deal unless you bring your car and ask!
When compared to same against shops with Wheel balancing
  • Cost of tyres where Rs. 1.5K more (Yoko A drive)
  • Buy back is very low!
Since I didn't needed alignment won't comment on that part.
Old 31st August 2011, 18:25   #17
BHPian

Can anyone guide me how to reach his place?

If i am coming from Lifestyle -Richmond road ...where do i go from there?
Old 1st September 2011, 13:25   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
If i am coming from Lifestyle -Richmond road ...where do i go from there?
If you are coming from Richmond Road, you can turn left at Richmond circle and at the next signal, turn right on to Mission Road (under the flyover), at the end of Mission Road, turn left on to Lalbagh Road.
Again as you come to the end of Lalbagh road past MTR, you turn right, but bear left as the road forks (keep to the Lalbagh compound), as you bear left, you will see Millivision marketing dead ahead.
Old 31st March 2012, 10:10   #19
Senior - BHPian

I have been a customer of Millivisions for a long time now.
I had already decided on the tyres. I wanted to upgrade the stock JKs - 185/60-R15 on my new polo (http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post2730797) to 205/55-R15 Yoko S-Drives.
The JKs were exchanged for the Yokos and i paid the difference amount.
The only problem is that we still have to get the tyres fitted at Vijay Wheel Alignment.
So, the fitting and balancing charges have to be paid to Vijay Wheel Alignment guys seperately.
I would definitely recommend this place to others.
BUT, keep in mind, that if you bargain a bit, they reduce the price by about 100 to 200Rs per tyre.
Cheers,
Deepak

PS: It seems that they are coming up with their own fitting place and shall be ready in some months.

Last edited by starter : 31st March 2012 at 10:12.
Old 22nd March 2013, 19:45   #20
Senior - BHPian

Millivisions Marketing now have their own beautiful setup which addresses all tyre needs, it is a three storey complex right next to their old place and has the latest Hunter tyre alignment, balancing and fitment equipment, one can also walk through their tyre stocking area and choose tyres as in a supermarket, definitely a first in tyre dealerships.

Tyre Dealer : Millivisions (Doddamavalli, Bangalore)-image1957641957.jpg

It feels like a premium showroom and one can look forward to a new experience in tyre shopping.
Lukeskywalker is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 26th March 2013, 12:49   #21
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker View Post
Millivisions Marketing now have their own beautiful setup which addresses all tyre needs, it is a three storey complex right next to their old place and has the latest Hunter tyre alignment, balancing and fitment equipment, one can also walk through their tyre stocking area and choose tyres as in a supermarket, definitely a first in tyre dealerships.
Not true. Dont want to insult or offend anyone but we've had this concept for more than 3 years in our Basavangudi showroom.
Nikhilb2008 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th March 2013, 19:48   #22
Senior - BHPian

Got my stock Good year tyres exchanged at this place straight from the showroom on Saturday the 23rd. Showed me 3 options and let me choose the one I liked and I picked Yoko A Drives for the upgrade. Extremly efficient service and a decent deal too.

One suggestion though is that when the new tyres were purchased there, atleast NITROGEN filling should be free. I was charged for nitrogen and the wheel balancing, which did sour the deal a little, but I would defintely recommend this place anytime.
Old 26th March 2013, 19:56   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Not true. Dont want to insult or offend anyone but we've had this concept for more than 3 years in our Basavangudi showroom.
No insult or offense at least to me buddy, sorry about my statement, I have not been to your Basavanagudi showroom, so it was just what I felt was a first. I stand corrected.
Old 26th March 2013, 20:37   #24
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker View Post
No insult or offense at least to me buddy, sorry about my statement, I have not been to your Basavanagudi showroom, so it was just what I felt was a first. I stand corrected.
I have been to your Basavangudi shop, But on the contrary, i too second what Lukeskywalker's says, I was taken to the tire lounge at First Floor. I literally walked through the loads and loads of tires stacked, it becomes so convenient to pick and choose tires based on individual taste. I have never seen such a facility so far in Bangalore.

But have always been to Madhu with ALL my cars ( READ ALL MY CARS from Vintage to Modern one's ) when it comes to alignment and wheel balancing.
PAVAN KADAM is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 26th March 2013, 22:16   #25
BANNED

Further to this, i forgot to Mention, The price difference will always make a tire buyer to choose Millivisions over anyone else.

I have bought tires for over 5 cars from Millivisions, the prices offered are definately unmatchable, The only grouse we had was the external fitment ( Vijay ) was Pathetic, But now since he's got his own set-up, it might make one's life easy when it comes to Fitment too.
PAVAN KADAM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th March 2013, 09:31   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 View Post
A picture they say speaks thousand words...why dont you show a picture of what you are referring keeping branding out...a fine line between promotion and information. IMO, rules are meant to be guiding principles.
dhuli is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th March 2013, 20:26   #27
Senior - BHPian

I have always got my tyres from Millivision. Twice for Civic and once for Swift. No one in Bangalore can match his price, and having own setup now means definitely an icing on the cake. Thanks Lukey for the update.
laluks is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th May 2013, 15:04   #28
Senior - BHPian

Yesterday I went to Millivisions along with Lukey. I was quite jittery with my Civvy's alignment and wanted to get it checked.

The experts took in the Car and the first readings from the state of the art alignment machine made me feel quite happy. Nothing was wrong with the car's alignment. It was just me and my feelings, since my second set of tyres are on its last 5K leg.

Took time to check out the tyre lounge on the first floor for my next set of tyres. It was so very convenient to see and feel each tyre, look for its rating, dates, threads. It really helped me - a non technical tyre fellow to learn a few things about the types and its benefits.

Me at Millivision's Tyre lounge
Tyre Dealer : Millivisions (Doddamavalli, Bangalore)-mv.jpg
laluks is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th May 2013, 15:28   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by laluks View Post
Yesterday I went to Millivisions along with Lukey. I was quite jittery with my Civvy's alignment and wanted to get it checked.

The experts took in the Car and the first readings from the state of the art alignment machine made me feel quite happy. Nothing was wrong with the car's alignment. It was just me and my feelings, since my second set of tyres are on its last 5K leg.

Took time to check out the tyre lounge on the first floor for my next set of tyres. It was so very convenient to see and feel each tyre, look for its rating, dates, threads. It really helped me - a non technical tyre fellow to learn a few things about the types and its benefits.

Me at Millivision's Tyre lounge
Advantage I felt at Millivisions is that one gets to choose the tyre by oneself so as to get the ones which are freshest, also it is so easy to understand the tyre patterns to compare the way they are stocked, not to mention the fantastic pricing.
Old 5th August 2013, 16:07   #30
BHPian

A lot seems to have changed with this dealer since this thread was started. They definitely cannot stake claim to the best price shop. I recently visited the store to swap the stock Aceleres on my Vento and found the prices they quoted to be on the higher side. Luckily i had done my H/W so was able to negotiate down the price but other dealers had quoted lesser prices right from the onset. However, they offered the best price form my stocks. So my advice is don't blindly believe this thread and walk into the store. A bit of H/W will most certainly land you a better deal.
hishetty is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks