Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd March 2011, 13:21   #16
BHPian

Re: Automotive Workshop : Sejal Motors (Bangalore)

Good i came across this thread. I was planning to take my OHC for a regular service but having absolutely no confidence with Dakshin and with loads of bad reviews from whitefield and magnum, this seems to be a good option.
Old 3rd March 2011, 13:43   #17
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack7 View Post
Good i came across this thread. I was planning to take my OHC for a regular service but having absolutely no confidence with Dakshin and with loads of bad reviews from whitefield and magnum, this seems to be a good option.
You'd be happy to know the owner i.e. Suresh drives an OHC himself, so you wouldnt have anything to worry about.
Old 8th March 2011, 19:20   #18
Senior - BHPian

This is a really great info. One of my friend(he is also a Team-BHPian) told me about this thread and I'm going to try this workshop tomorrow itself. Thanks a lot for the info.
Old 13th March 2011, 00:18   #19
Senior - BHPian

Anyone here got small tinkering and paint touch up at this place? I have to get this done for my Ikon.

Also, does he give proper (detailed) bill if you go for full service? I am particular about maintaining the service history.

Last edited by Jaguar : 13th March 2011 at 00:20.
Old 13th March 2011, 09:49   #20
BHPian

Last Christmas,

i got my safari front and back safari bumpers painting(being it near the new year) he was busy and i have given the vehicle for the work, for 2 days and it was not done properly.

there were bubbles in the back bumper, showed it to the service Representative Mr. Raju there and he said he will get back to me once Suresh is back from his vacation which is almost 3 weeks. no call till now.

planning to go back to the work shop tomorrow.

I know suresh is good, but now a days the work of Painint and Denting is not up to the mark.

regards
suresh
Old 16th March 2011, 06:33   #21
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
Anyone here got small tinkering and paint touch up at this place? I have to get this done for my Ikon.
Here is a first hand report from amohit who got dentaing and scratches removed from his car. This was posted on this same thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amohit View Post
I got my car's dents/scratches repaired and annual service done from Sejal Motors last weekend.
End result: Car looks and feels like almost new!

I would rate there service quality to be better than that of Suraksha.
In addition, there is also the feedback from Speedy Racer in the post above.

I am yet to get a paint job done for my car from here, but i have scheduled one when the car goes in for service another 3000 kms later. The car is highly indispensable hence cannot afford to be without it at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
Also, does he give proper (detailed) bill if you go for full service? I am particular about maintaining the service history.
Following my last service, i got a bill which explained the works carried out, including the oil change details. Its a hand written bill, though.

Last edited by benbsb29 : 16th March 2011 at 06:35.
Old 28th March 2011, 10:21   #22
BHPian

I had my car serviced a month ago and i'm totally satisfied. I think this place is great. He takes time to listen to you and sorts things out.
Old 25th April 2011, 07:43   #23
BHPian

My 125k kms run santro is due for a engine overhaul. Does he take up that too? or coul anybody suggest a place for engine overhaul?
Old 25th April 2011, 09:02   #24
Team-BHP Support

Srikant, the owner Suresh's contact number has been provided early on in this thread. Please do call him up and check.
Old 25th April 2011, 11:50   #25
Senior - BHPian

Hi Benny,
Have been seeing this SC everyday, since I live nearby.

From all the posts seems like a good place? Will give the swifty there for a service once it does another 5K more.

About Civvy - do you think they are equipped?
Old 28th April 2011, 11:13   #26
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by laluks View Post
Hi Benny,
Have been seeing this SC everyday, since I live nearby.

From all the posts seems like a good place? Will give the swifty there for a service once it does another 5K more.

About Civvy - do you think they are equipped?
I know you live around there, Lalu.

As for the Swift, you can definitely give it there for general servicing, and in case you decide to stick around, can watch it done before your eyes.

As for the Civic, i would suggest you wait till after your experience with the Swift.

Between, are both your cars past the warranty period?
benbsb29 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th April 2011, 11:52   #27
Senior - BHPian

I live fairly close to where Sejal Motors is situated and take my Ikon there for general maintenance/service on a regular basis. My experience so far has been very good and positive. Best thing i like about these next door garages is that you can drive in any time of the day and within 5 mins someone looks at your problem and gives you details on what has to be done.

Proprietor of the place Suresh is a very pleasant and smooth talker. Good thing about him is that he has no qualms in being upfront and telling if a particular problem is beyond the expertise of his guys. Recently i had some central locking problem and he told me that his guy wont be able to handle that and directed me to someone who could.
Old 28th May 2011, 23:35   #28
BHPian

i am on my road trip down south in my just restored 22 year old mitsubishi pajero

passing through bangalore and wanted to get some issues sorted out. checked this morning on bhp and called suresh

went there immediately after as I am staying at a serviced apartment only 5km away

suresh is an absolute gem. courteous,honest and very very helpful. i am truly touched by his humility and decency. highly recommended. super guy!!
Old 29th May 2011, 00:29   #29
Team-BHP Support

@53BHP : I remember your 1st gen Pajero restoration thread. Was your issue resolved, and what was it related to?

My car would be heading there sometime in June for service.
Old 29th May 2011, 10:04   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
@53BHP : I remember your 1st gen Pajero restoration thread. Was your issue resolved, and what was it related to?

My car would be heading there sometime in June for service.
My clutch slave cylinder packed up at coonoor, fortunately at the place we were staying at. I managed to get a new kit from a lancer diesel and changed it there (again fortunately not too many tools required). But i wanted Suresh to check it once again just to make sure it wouldnt pack up on the way to mumbai

also some small electrical issues. unfortunately he didnt have the required parts and would have had to order them. they will have to wait to get to mumbai to fix

HE DID NOT CHARGE ME A DIME!!
53BHP is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks