Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th July 2023, 21:18   #46
BHPian

Re: ICE upgrade : VW Jetta

Post all the experiments on my vento and jetta with RCD340g and Blaupunkt Key Largo 970, I can confidently say RCD510 is the best for Jetta. Sound quality, Plug-n-Play, steering control, ipone/ipad/ipod compatibility (through Glovebox connector) and reliability with bluetooth unmatched with other two.
Old 23rd July 2023, 21:31   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYP View Post

Did you upgrade your system and the speakers/tweeters at the rear? If yes, can you elaborate and help me with my queries?
Hey,

I did upgrade the HU. Went for a RCD 340. Costed ~Rs 30k. Got it from VAG Pro. Didn't opt for the back-up camera.

It barely took 10 min to install. All plug and play. Worked like it came from the factory. Everything works, no complaints whatsoever. Very happy with it.

As for the rear speakers, I have no clue if the wiring is in place.

I have tried asking around but nobody seems to have solid answers. Really hoping it is there. Would love to upgrade to the Focal VW components front and back if the wiring exists.
ss212 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st August 2023, 14:59   #48
BHPian

Can anyone confirm if we can fix the 2016 MIB HU of jetta on to the RCD 510 Jetta HL AT?
If we go for the RCD340 and all, the instrument clusters connectivity of phone and climatronic functions will not come in 340.
I suspect the 510 has the MIB 1 coupler and MIB 2 has a different coupler.

Has anyone done this swap?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks