Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th April 2007, 11:30   #16
Senior - BHPian

I hope you are loving every bit of your sound Mojo! The install was definitely a much lengthier and harder task than it depicts these pictures. hats off to Mojo's patience while the work was being carried on. Of course it would be incomplete without mentioning the technical expertise from Autophile, Gunbir & Mukul that comes in for every install. Their Hardwork is much appreciated.

Cheers,

Arush
Old 27th April 2007, 11:58   #17
BANNED

very clean and nice install. that hum hum is in delhi. want more pics of it please. hehehe
Old 27th April 2007, 12:09   #18
BHPian

Stunning! Thats the neatest and stealthiest install I've seen in a while.

Just wondering, what is the frequency range of the ID8's as compared to the 10's and the 12's? If the 8 inchers dont skimp on the lowest end of the range then they're a really good option.
Old 27th April 2007, 12:21   #19
BHPian

Thanks to all. Would like to mention that when i first approached Autopsyche and the gang I had little idea on what I wanted except that it not be obvious and make use of stock locations as much as possible. My compliments to the team for configuring the install and more importantly for reigning me in! (when I saw the range of products available.)
Old 27th April 2007, 12:23   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theEnd View Post
Stunning! Thats the neatest and stealthiest install I've seen in a while.

Just wondering, what is the frequency range of the ID8's as compared to the 10's and the 12's? If the 8 inchers dont skimp on the lowest end of the range then they're a really good option.
Will let the technical guys answer this one. In my opinion, the 8's provide more than enough bass I need. My music involves more of the old school stuff with strings and vocals.
Old 27th April 2007, 12:44   #21
Senior - BHPian

Terrific install. Now, how did you manage to up your budget from 20k just a couple of months back ?
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/ask-gu...onda-cr-v.html
The Team-BHP ice effect, i guess. Great. I hope Jim sounds as he should, in yuor car.
Old 27th April 2007, 13:05   #22
Senior - BHPian

Excellant install & very stealth too.

Btw whats the use of the sub remote ? I belive even EVO6 has it in his TT
Old 27th April 2007, 15:48   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche View Post
I hope you are loving every bit of your sound Mojo! The install was definitely a much lengthier and harder task than it depicts these pictures. hats off to Mojo's patience while the work was being carried on. Of course it would be incomplete without mentioning the technical expertise from Autophile, Gunbir & Mukul that comes in for every install. Their Hardwork is much appreciated.

Cheers,

Arush
Really sweet install. I love the idea of 8" subs. Good planning, perfect implementation. Which of you and the other three lords above is responsible for these ideas?
Old 27th April 2007, 16:15   #24
Team-BHP Support

Very sweet install. Looks absolutely stock. Congratulations on your setup mojo.

P.S. I see a Hummer in one of the pictures. Whose is it?
Old 27th April 2007, 16:47   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Terrific install. Now, how did you manage to up your budget from 20k just a couple of months back ?
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/ask-gu...onda-cr-v.html
The Team-BHP ice effect, i guess. Great. I hope Jim sounds as he should, in yuor car.
There was no going back once I met with the guys. It just happened that Autopsyche's 3000GT had just been finished, and once I heard his setup, things got out of control! Favorite track to listen to now is "The End". It gives me goosepimples!
Old 27th April 2007, 17:17   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Btw whats the use of the sub remote ?
any answers ?? Ansking since my Hu allows me to control the sub from HU then why & when would some one need this?
Old 27th April 2007, 17:22   #27
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
any answers ?? Ansking since my Hu allows me to control the sub from HU then why & when would some one need this?
Techno AFAIK, the Sub controller is used as a separate controller to control the output of your sub. It makes life easier than controlling the sub through the HU.
Old 27th April 2007, 18:13   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
Quite a few HUs don't have that option. Mojo is keeping his stock HU which is not likely to have that facility.
Old 27th April 2007, 19:50   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrashok View Post
Quite a few HUs don't have that option. Mojo is keeping his stock HU which is not likely to have that facility.
even if the HU has the facility the user has to press few buttons before he reaches the sub-woofer section....but with the remote knob it is as easy as turn it up.......
Old 27th April 2007, 21:34   #30
Senior - BHPian

answers....

Hey all

The remote sub level controller is for the sub control as the HU has no sub control.

The 8"ers are running of 350w and with 15mm Xmax they have no issues getting loud and low.

The install was conceived by JB and of course, as usual its a team effort everyone pitching in.

The spare wheel is totally accessible and 95% of the original floor space is still usable.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks