Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th May 2007, 16:27   #61
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
it was like this because anything else which was available in the market was not better than the pioneer but nowdays we can get some exotic stuff like DLS, STEG etc.....
but you need some exotic money and exotic courage to buy these....Just like yourself.
Old 30th May 2007, 16:44   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by panky12345 View Post
but you need some exotic money and exotic courage to buy these....Just like yourself.
one day I will the same question to you sir....I am waiting and watching....
Old 30th May 2007, 17:29   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
The rear number plate is what rattles the most in a Santro AFAIK. What I have done to remedy the situation is I have removed the Plate and stuck on a Sticker instead which does look like the Plate (same dimensions and RTA measurements on fonts etc).
Thats a very good Idea buddy,you could have told me a week earlier i spent 250 bucks on the numberplates

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post

For the doors and other vibrations just ask your door guy to tighten up stuff when you get near a garage and that might give you a 10% or so relief for some days. This could be done till you get your damping done. Small relief till it undergoes the treatment.
well there's a garage infront of our APts will talk to that guy.and get it done and i haven'e gone for the spoiler yet, planning to get after the damping is done.

whch one did you use?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks