Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th August 2007, 15:03   #61
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
Well if you want a sample take a look at this

Shot at 2007-08-04
I can only imagine in dreams this type of installation. Its gr8..
Old 13th August 2007, 14:24   #62
BHPian

I have a person who is ready to do this installation for me in 10k in delhi but only hassal is of speakers......I dont want them in doors as the quality of door speakers is not so good as compared to one in boot like i have..So people suggest something better
Old 13th August 2007, 21:02   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlover84 View Post
I have a person who is ready to do this installation for me in 10k in delhi but only hassal is of speakers......I dont want them in doors as the quality of door speakers is not so good as compared to one in boot like i have..So people suggest something better
@Carlover, the pic is of the subwoofers in the boot. What everyone else is referring to is components on the front doors and coax on the rear doors, which actually produce the sound stage with the mids and highs. Or, were you trying to point out something wlse?

Of course you can / must put the subs in the boot. But, if you put the other speakers there, won't it sound weird? Like you are facing backwards in a movie theater?

And 10K for parts and labour or only labour? Either case it does not sound right.

Last edited by DerAlte : 13th August 2007 at 21:04.
Old 14th August 2007, 21:39   #64
BHPian

it will be including everything and currently everything in my car is installed in rear which does'nt sounds like "facing backwards in a movie theater".....If anyone wants he can visit me anytime and have a sound check of my car.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks